It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistleblower Caught Colleagues Destroying Significant Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing as you covered the initial thread on Dr.Thompson's info. Destroying his data, if it's said to be so damn bunk, makes this even more suspicious.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Recent analyses of the data—which seem to have survived the garbage can—do not suggest this conclusion. As Jim Frost, the statistician who evaluated the 2004 paper and reanalyzed the data in the above links, noted:

The criticism that the study discarded data from African American subjects just doesn’t hold water. No data was discarded. For the subjects who were linked to birth certificates, the researchers performed additional analyses. In this light, I see a careful observational study that assessed the role of potential confounders.

Three of the other study authors—Frank DeStefano, Marshalyn Yeargin-Allsopp, and Coleen Boyle—are still with the CDC, and the remaining author, Tanya Bhasin, is no longer with the agency.

The events described in that quote occurred between “August and September ’02.” In 2002—and well before that time—data and analyses weren’t retained only in hard copy versions. Indeed, hard copies of anything were and are fairly irrelevant for record-keeping, and scientists tend to rely on well-backed-up digital versions for archiving.

The idea that a group of scientists working for the US government in 2002 would somehow think that they could conceal data by discarding hard copies of anything defies belief and makes no sense given that the data were still available from the CDC. This isn’t fiction film noir–it’s a multilevel bureaucracy with multiple levels of data backup, archiving, and storage. Digital copies of data are absolutely critical for protecting data integrity, per the US Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Research Integrity.

A Congressman, A CDC Whisteblower And An Autism Tempest In A Trashcan - Forbes Magazine August 6, 2015

This really is old news. Why would Dr. William Thompson's comments be taken as gospel if not for rampant confirmation bias?

Hmmmm.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Members of the CDC could be getting perks from the Pharma companies. Donations to charities that their wives run or training trips that the execs of the CDC get to go to to learn about medicines. You know, the seminars at five star hotels or private resorts.

If they do this to doctors, I am sure they do it to government officials since they need to learn about the creation of these vaccines and any problems that might occur.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Kukri
a reply to: Boadicea

In the original link I posted they have what is apparently a fake D&B corporate listings page for the CDC with several of their offices listed.

Fake D&B page

That's really weird. I did a search at Dun and Bradstreet's home page, and it did give me a list of CDC addresses (here) to choose from, but it looks nothing like that. Maybe it came from a subscriber so the page looks different?

In my crow eating post you can clearly see it's the .gov webpage I linked to (their about page). From that .gov link you can read that it is in fact a government agency specifically the Department of Health and Human Services.

www.cdc.gov...

Hmmmm.... just for kicks and giggles I checked out the Federal Reserve... and they have a .gov website too.

I was checking out the CDC Foundation that FamCore linked too. That's very odd too. Charity Navigator gives them a high rating; and include their Mission Statement:

Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has made a direct and dramatic impact on public health by helping the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) do more, faster, to make the world healthier and safer. As an independent, nonprofit organization established by Congress, we offer individuals and organizations a powerful way to participate in CDC's mission. We unite a wide range of private sector partners with CDC scientists to achieve common goals. The CDC Foundation currently manages more than 200 programs in the United States and in 40 countries around the world.

They provide a very interesting list of corporations, foundations, organizations and alliances at their website their website. Pretty much every major pharmaceutical corporation is on that list... along with a few other "usual suspects."

ETA: After following your link I notice it shows the same listings as the D&B page I thought was fake now I'm also confused

Darn! Just saw this... wasn't there when I clicked reply...

It would seem we've stumbled into some murky waters regarding the CDC and who or what their true motivators seem to be. I certainly hope the ATS Investigative Team sinks their teeth into the meat and bones of what the CDC is and who they work for. Unfortunately I'm no sleuth and my google fu is non-existent but you seem to have done a good job of scratching the surface. Dare we dig deeper?

edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: typos

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lol natural news.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Get Rid of the FED and problems solved. JFK tried but you see what happened to him. Why should a Government go to the FED's to borrow money with interest when it's Congress that regulates the money according to our Constitution. Lincoln went to the banks and told the bankers stick it, then ordered Congress to got to the treasury to print Greenback to finace the war.

There is a cure for everything but we will never see it cause sickness in folks means big money Business for the Federal Reserve Banks of the Rothschild's wealth. Let me control the money of any nation and I will own the people and that country.

THE MOST POWERFUL FAMILY ON EARTH

tobefree.wordpress.com...

humansarefree.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Don't give me too much credit. My Google Fu isn't much better!!!

I don't even know where to go from here... and I must have mixed up my threads, because I was sure FamCore had posted the initial information on the CDC Foundation, but I sure can't find it now! In fact, I'm not finding much about the Foundation at all. Even Wikipedia only had one little paragraph about the Foundation at the CDC page. I did find a page at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that showed a $2 million donation to the CDC Foundation for ebola in 2014. But that's about it.

Interesting too... at the Charity Navigator page for the Foundation, the only negative mark they received was regarding their donor privacy policy not being available. The Foundation website itself shows its "partners," which I would assume are also their "donors," but that isn't spelled out all nice and neatly.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Don't give me too much credit. My Google Fu isn't much better!!!

I don't even know where to go from here... and I must have mixed up my threads, because I was sure FamCore had posted the initial information on the CDC Foundation, but I sure can't find it now! In fact, I'm not finding much about the Foundation at all. Even Wikipedia only had one little paragraph about the Foundation at the CDC page. I did find a page at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that showed a $2 million donation to the CDC Foundation for ebola in 2014. But that's about it.

Interesting too... at the Charity Navigator page for the Foundation, the only negative mark they received was regarding
their donor privacy policy not being available. The Foundation website itself shows its "partners," which I would assume are also their "donors," but that isn't spelled out all nice and neatly.

Well I tried digging a little deeper but the ATS site kept timing out (DDoS?) as I was flipping between tabs so got frustrated and went to bed. If I get a chance over the weekend I may start a new thread and delve into this more as I don't want to derail Metallicus' OP. If you are up to doing the startup on this I could jump in later and add whatever I find and hopefully get the real ATS researchers curious enough to participate probably worth a couple of S&F's at least.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well I tried digging a little deeper but the ATS site kept timing out (DDoS?) as I was flipping between tabs so got frustrated and went to bed. If I get a chance over the weekend I may start a new thread and delve into this more as I don't want to derail Metallicus' OP. If you are up to doing the startup on this I could jump in later and add whatever I find and hopefully get the real ATS researchers curious enough to participate probably worth a couple of S&F's at least.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm going to do some more research this weekend too and see what I find. Sometimes all it takes is finding one good word to add to a Google search and you can find a gold mine of information you never even knew to look for. We'll see... If I find anything worth making up a post with, I'll check first to see if you've got a thread going yet and if so I'll add to yours. Or vice versa? I do think this is a rabbit hole worth following!

I'll send FamCore a PM and see if he/she has anything to add, since it was FamCore who found it first.

And, yes, hopefully there are some awesome ATS minds that can add to it once we get going...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've known about this for a while. Please note that one implication of this is that a number of those studies pro-vaccine shills have been claiming disproves a link between autism and vaccines used data that was deliberately contaminated to favor the pro-vaccine position.

This is yet another science fraud created by the globalists along with global warming. Why these perp.s aren't rotting in some penitentiary is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
I've known about this for a while. Please note that one implication of this is that a number of those studies pro-vaccine shills have been claiming disproves a link between autism and vaccines used data that was deliberately contaminated to favor the pro-vaccine position.

This is yet another science fraud created by the globalists along with global warming. Why these perp.s aren't rotting in some penitentiary is beyond me.

Most anti-vaxxers have known about this for a while as it's been regurgitated ad nauseam since it was released about 18 months ago.
It's also been debunked numerous times but every so often it pops up and one of the (un)usual sites and all of a sudden it's "news" again.
www.skepticalraptor.com...

Anti-vaxxers always claim to "do their research" yet it's blindingly obvious they don't as if they did, these regurgitated articles would disappear into the cesspit they belong.
It's like a bizarre game of whack-a-mole with them.

And yes, global warming is a hoax.
And the earth is indeed a disc and not an ovoid sphere...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: CharlesT

LOL your argument said nothing....anything to add of substance...golly Wikipedia

I don't care if you believe it or not. You want to believe some bullshist news disinformation site? Knock yourself out.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

I can't help but wonder what part this is playing in the inner-city violence so prevalent in big cities. Violence is a huge problem for some autistic children and their families... and this could indicate it's a huge problem for their communities as well?

I have read that diet/nutrition may be a contributing factor as well, but it seems to need more study -- beyond just blaming moms.

It could be a double-whammy, as studies have also shown that lead-poisoning also causes autism (a common and known problem in inner-cities).

I've only just noticed this post (and wished I hadn't).

Are you that detached from reality that you believe autism to be a factor in inner-city violence?
And reading between the lines you're implying that it's autistic black-Americans who are the instigators.
Did I read that right?
Yes, sadly I think I did.

Shameful.

EDIT: Come to think of it you're then one who was "researching" whether vaccines were responsible for shaken baby syndrome weren't you?
No depths too low for the anti-vax brigade.
What's wrong with some people?
edit on 7/12/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

I can't help but wonder what part this is playing in the inner-city violence so prevalent in big cities. Violence is a huge problem for some autistic children and their families... and this could indicate it's a huge problem for their communities as well?

I have read that diet/nutrition may be a contributing factor as well, but it seems to need more study -- beyond just blaming moms.

It could be a double-whammy, as studies have also shown that lead-poisoning also causes autism (a common and known problem in inner-cities).

Are you that detached from reality that you believe autism to be a factor in inner-city violence?

Nope, doesn't quite rise to a "belief." I'm still in the wondering stage... as I said.

And reading between the lines you're implying that it's autistic black-Americans who are the instigators.
Did I read that right?

Shameful.

Why is it shameful? I'd say it's more shameful to allow Black children -- any children! -- to grow up in homes with lead-paint that cause autism, and to inject kids with vaccines that cause autism, and to otherwise inflict permanent mental, emotional and physical harm on these kids... and then when someone says, "Hey! This could be part of the problem!!!" to call them shameful.

I provided links that show the link between autism and violence. The CDC whistleblower provided the link between vaccines and autism. Here's a link that shows the link between lead-paint and autism:

Study: Lead exposure can cause autism

Subtitle:

Common metal previously discovred to cause brain damage and a disposition toward violence.

EDIT: Come to think of it you're then one who was "researching" whether vaccines were responsible for shaken baby syndrome weren't you?

Actually, I said (in another thread) that while researching (I believe it was nagalase and autism?) I had found others who claimed vaccines could be responsible for some shaken baby syndrome cases. I may one day research it further, but I have not yet. Here's one example:

'Shaken Baby' Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead?

No... no depths too low for the FORCED-vax brigade.... who would prosecute/persecute innocent parents and other caretakers for the deaths and injuries caused by vaccines.... and, of course, continue harming even more children with risky vaccines... and, of course, continue prosecuting/persecuting innocent parents... and so on.

Um... We went over this already... vaccines are harming some people, especially children.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Nope, doesn't quite rise to a "belief." I'm still in the wondering stage... as I said.

Did I read that right?

Shameful.

Why is it shameful? I'd say it's more shameful to allow Black children -- any children! -- to grow up in homes with lead-paint that cause autism, and to inject kids with vaccines that cause autism, and to otherwise inflict permanent mental, emotional and physical harm on these kids... and then when someone says, "Hey! This could be part of the problem!!!" to call them shameful.

I provided links that show the link between autism and violence. The CDC whistleblower provided the link between vaccines and autism. Here's a link that shows the link between lead-paint and autism:

Study: Lead exposure can cause autism

Subtitle:

Common metal previously discovred to cause brain damage and a disposition toward violence.

Actually, I said (in another thread) that while researching (I believe it was nagalase and autism?) I had found others who claimed vaccines could be responsible for some shaken baby syndrome cases. I may one day research it further, but I have not yet. Here's one example:

'Shaken Baby' Syndrome Possibly Vaccine Injury Instead?

No... no depths too low for the FORCED-vax brigade.... who would prosecute/persecute innocent parents and other caretakers for the deaths and injuries caused by vaccines.... and, of course, continue harming even more children with risky vaccines... and, of course, continue prosecuting/persecuting innocent parents... and so on.

Um... We went over this already... vaccines are harming some people, especially children.

Thing is, as we've already been over, vaccines don't cause autism.
At all.
Ever.
So that, straight away nullifies what you state.
And then suggesting that inner-city violence is contributed to by kids with autism (specifically black kids)?
Seriously?
Do you know what autism is?
Have you ever dealt with anyone with autism?
I don't think you have the faintest clue what the autism spectrum actually entails.

And your link to SBS is as about as scientific as AoA ever get, just testimonies as usual.

And please cite these "deaths from vaccines" if you will (remember, testimonies don't count)

And no-one's being forced to be vaccinated.
Remember, mandatory doesn't mean forced.

Not having vaccines causes more harm to more children than having a vaccine does.
By a HUGE factor.
In fact, huge is too small a word for it...

With you lot, because the science shows you to be incorrect in every way, you fabricate more & more horrific "side effects" as shock tactics in order to validate your beliefs and attempt to get people to believe you.
The good thing is that more and more people are seeing through that and seeing you for the dangerous luddites you are.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Yeah, yeah... glad you got to make the record you wanted to make.

You say one thing, but a CDC senior epidemiologist says otherwise. As do plenty of others. Hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You do realize that there are recorded conversations between Dr. Hooker and Dr. Thompson. Dr. Thompson has revealed that the CDC altered data and suppressed research showing the dangers of vaccinations.

Of course prior to the major autism outbreak there were already a number of studies showing the dangers of thimerosal and vaccines in the open literature.

"I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics," he said in a statement. "The omitted data suggested that African-American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed."

Read more: CDC Should Admit Coverup of Vaccine-Autism Link: Top Doctor

I'm not sure how you shill your way out of this, but good luck trying. I hope they pay you well and that you sleep well at night.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah... glad you got to make the record you wanted to make.

You say one thing, but a CDC senior epidemiologist says otherwise. As do plenty of others. Hmmmm...

Thanks for answering my questions exactly how I thought you would.

Firstly, there's absolutely no proof other than Thompson's words that this happened (but since it's a testimony then it must be true in the eyes of anti-vaxxers)?
And he's an EX epidemiologist. With no evidence.
Man says something happened, offers no evidence; anti-vaxxers believe it.
Thousands of scientists say the opposite, offer as much evidence as you could ever want; anti-vaxxers don't believe it.

Secondly why was Brian Hooker's "study" removed from the public domain due to issues with the collection and analysis of the data? Bear in mind, it was published in an open-access journal so for it to be removed it must have been pretty bad as they'll publish anything.
translationalneurodegeneration.biomedcentral.com...

Like I said, you lot are despicable.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders

You do realize that there are recorded conversations between Dr. Hooker and Dr. Thompson. Dr. Thompson has revealed that the CDC altered data and suppressed research showing the dangers of vaccinations.

Of course prior to the major autism outbreak there were already a number of studies showing the dangers of thimerosal and vaccines in the open literature.

"I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics," he said in a statement. "The omitted data suggested that African-American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed."

Read more: CDC Should Admit Coverup of Vaccine-Autism Link: Top Doctor

I'm not sure how you shill your way out of this, but good luck trying. I hope they pay you well and that you sleep well at night.

At last!
The shill card!
Obviously you now win.

See the reply above to Boudicea.

You lot will believe anything won't you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join