It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About San Bernardino If I May.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Forgive me if i am wrong, i believe the chap who murdered the 14 in San Bernardino had been attending a Xmas Party, something went wrong ; he then went away and returned armed to the teeth.

My question. Why was a Muslim attending a Xmas Party? This would be a Christian celebration would it not.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Generally speaking, it was a Holiday Party. Most places of work in the US are PC, meaning they will not risk offending anyone by having an actual Christmas Party. There are too many people who do not celebrate Christmas and there are plenty of other religious or secular celebrations that take place at the end of the year. So they call it a Holiday Party and everyone is supposed to be happy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

something went wrong ; he then went away and returned armed to the teeth.

He went wrong…

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you.

That has answered my question.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Regardless of what happened at the party, there had to be something going on before that if him and his wife had bomb making materials, tactical gear, and overload of weapons/ammunition readily available.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Christmas is both a religious and secular holiday in the US, so don't let the name fool you.

The putting up the tree and gift giving is part of a secular celebration. Has nothing to do with Christianity despite the name. Santa Claus is not a religious character, nor is the gift giving.

There will always be a tiny handful of people who are opposed to everything that try to spin it to fit their agenda, but the legal holiday of Christmas is, what it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Regardless of what happened at the party, there had to be something going on before that if him and his wife had bomb making materials, tactical gear, and overload of weapons/ammunition readily available.

I think he imported a professional bomb-maker from SA...and they were supplying a larger cell with bombs.
The remote-controlled car-bombs police found in the home are AQ designs.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The meat served at the party was not halal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And the pro made one that failed?
time.com...
Kinda pokes a hole in that theory.

Sounds to me like they had heard of them, I mean who hasn't heard of a pipe bomb, and tried to copy it and failed.

@Ketsuko
Forgot it is not PC to some to not call it a Christmas party.
Catering to your employees is such a horrible thing to do, must be part of the Obama master plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do not know where you get Muslims can't celebrate Christmas I know many who join in and I get gifts from a couple and will enjoy myself at my works party with many Muslim work pals so....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You haven't heard of a Christian muslim before?
He was only half jewish!

edit on Rpm120315v09201500000052 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This rampage was obviously not some random Muslim-guy-at-a-Holiday-party-and-got-offended scenario, it was planned out long in advance.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And the pro made one that failed?
time.com...
Kinda pokes a hole in that theory.

Sounds to me like they had heard of them, I mean who hasn't heard of a pipe bomb, and tried to copy it and failed.

@Ketsuko
Forgot it is not PC to some to not call it a Christmas party.
Catering to your employees is such a horrible thing to do, must be part of the Obama master plan.

You're saying ALL pipe bombs made by trained bomb-makers work perfectly?
Why would you think that?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well you are the one that presented the idea they imported a pro from SA.
I just think a failed bomb pokes a hole in that. Especially when we want to talk about how this was a planned terrorist attack with international help.

Wild speculation anyway, so guess it doesn't really matter.

Why do you think a trained bomb maker would make one that didn't work?

edit on rdThu, 03 Dec 2015 16:22:11 -0600America/Chicago1220151180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This sub-topic has been discussed a few times in the main topic thread, San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join