It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS and FBI Aircraft in San Bernardino during attack....and days before...they knew

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Very well documented in the still very active thread.

reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

What thread? please share...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

As a counter to that I would point out that the announcement on Russia claiming Turkey buys oil from ISIS came out before the shootings as did the agreement by the UK to bomb ISIS. For example this article is from Nov 30 which has Russia claiming Turkey is buying oil from ISIS: www.rt.com…

Yah, rt announced it before the "mass shooting" broke. Thats why I said that. Any of that make the main stream here? Or since?

They are back to Paris this and gun control that. We saw it here, but people on ATS are much more aware than people in the main stream.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is why I created this thread....

www.latimes.com...

Federal officials who track terrorists abroad and in the U.S. said neither Farook nor Tashfeen Malik were known to them.

“This was somebody we had not heard of before,” a top federal law enforcement official said.

They knew and now they are lying. Also, why is CAIR the spokesperson for the mother?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: matafuchs

Have you seen this? Seems this has seriously ramped up under the current administration :
Mass Shootings under the Last Five Presidents

Ronald Reagan: 1981-1989 (8 years) 11 mass shootings
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

George H. W. Bush: 1989-1993 (4 years) 12 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 3

Bill Clinton: 1993-2001 (8 years) 23 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 4

George W. Bush: 2001-2009 (8 years) 20 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

Barrack H. Obama: 2009-2015 (in 7th year) 162 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 18

Not to imply it's Obama personally just a well coordinated conspiracy perhaps to accomplish an end while keeping the constituency fighting amongst themselves.

Global governance must remove the American constitution hurdle to seal the deal.

Very interesting figures but no doubt there are many reasons and contributing factors for them. The real questions are what are the drivers of such behaviour and what affect have government decisions had on the influencing factors?

The US imprisons more of its population than any other country no matter how its measured. Does this fact indicate that being 'tough on crime', does not have its desired effect? A statistician might argue that there is a direct inverse correlation that shows that it does not have its desired effect.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Now it appears the female swore allegiance to ISIS.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Well stated and worth the effort to find out.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To Update, the planes are still actively flying in the area. I wonder what they are looking for?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.flightradar24.com...

This plan again is all over LA actively looking for something again. It was also over LA the day of the school closings. Wonder if they are any closer to finding others from he SB attack.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looking at the flight info this almost certainly has to be a surveillance plane of some sort.

I get dizzy looking at how many circles it does over the neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
and they are still there....what is this plane looking for or who is under surveillance?

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No it seems to be circling 2 mosques in Upland California. A mosque located minutes from where the SB shooters lived.

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and they are still there....what is this plane looking for or who is under surveillance?

www.flightradar24.com...

I can't find any information in your original links of any flights prior to the day of the attack. It's not out of the question that they could have put this plane in the air over the city right away. This has been discussed here before and they have a lot of planes all over the country involved in this. They're apparently monitoring cell phone and other electronic transmissions. It seems pretty obvious why they would still be doing this in SB.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

They have been removed from the history. I noticed that the second time I bumped it. I have the tail numbers for a few that I track in different parts of the country. I know what they are doing but the fact that they are shows there are active investigations and I hope they can stop whatever they are tracking.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Whatever came of multiple eyewitnesses saying the Paris and San B. Shooters were all military looking white males?
a reply to: matafuchs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join