It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS and FBI Aircraft in San Bernardino during attack....and days before...they knew

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Link

Seems that the DHS and FBI had an aircraft in the area before the shooting. One has been flying in the area since 11/26 the other the 29th. I think this is pretty proof positive that the government knew about this attack that was coming in some sense.

Link
www.flightradar24.com...
www.flightradar24.com...

Why would they have been there 3 days before the attack???

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well as per usual they were in the midst of a mass shooter drill, something along those lines...seems to be a running theme over the last 7 years

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Have you seen this? Seems this has seriously ramped up under the current administration :
Mass Shootings under the Last Five Presidents

Ronald Reagan: 1981-1989 (8 years) 11 mass shootings
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

George H. W. Bush: 1989-1993 (4 years) 12 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 3

Bill Clinton: 1993-2001 (8 years) 23 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 4

George W. Bush: 2001-2009 (8 years) 20 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

Barrack H. Obama: 2009-2015 (in 7th year) 162 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 18

Not to imply it's Obama personally just a well coordinated conspiracy perhaps to accomplish an end while keeping the constituency fighting amongst themselves.

Global governance must remove the American constitution hurdle to seal the deal.

edit on 3-12-2015 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

How can you POSSIBLY think your own government who is to protect you against all enemies, foreign and domestic, would know such a thing and allow people to be murdered? False Flags are NOT the "American" way...

(heavy sarcasm )

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Once again, that guy is on the top of the list off a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Indeed, and it gets better..er maybe worse. Here's a website that shows just how erroneous his statements about the USA really are:

crimeresearch.org...
edit on 3-12-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You mean a planned diversion. From what, you ask? How about the Russian announcement about Turkey buying oil from ISIS? Pretty embarrassing. Their spiel went on just before this happened.

Huh what, Turkey?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry, that was more of a rhetorical question. I know why there were here, and, if you see one flying over your city you should be extra cautious. I am in Florida and we are a major target with CENTCOM,SOCOM and the theme parks. This is far from over sadly.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

JFYI Norton Air Force Base is only a couple of miles from where this happened. I dont know if Dhs uses their airfield or not, but just wanted to tell you its close to Norton.

I used to live in the Area many years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry, that was more of a rhetorical question. I know why there were here…

Is this a mystery?

Most big events in the media are covering something up.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i live 10 minutes from there. there's an airforce base in that area. they've been flying aircraft for like 3 weeks now. it sounds like an earthquake every time because i live on a hill.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

yes, I am literally 15 minutes from CENTCOM. I just hop on to Dale Mabry Hwy and a couple of miles of traffic lights and South Tampa congestion and there we are. Everyday on my mind I envision a giant screen in a far away land with a bulls-eye target painted on my home town, and a projectile representing an ICBM traveling towards us. It is probably my one true biggest fear living here.

But yes this event was an orchestrated distraction to keep millions of minds away from the 'alleged evidence' Russia presented on Turkey smuggling stolen daesh oil. Or the fact the Iraqi's and their government officials are publicly crying about daesh being supplied constantly by American and UK air drops.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It really doesn't surprise me when you look at the size and scope of DHS and FBI. Funding certainly isn't an issue with those 2 agencies, if anything they have more personnel/resources than they probably even know what to do with (although I'm sure with the amount of tips they have been receiving since the tragedy in Paris, they probably do have their hands very full lately)

Good stats Bluejacket, thanks for posting that.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

yes, I am literally 15 minutes from CENTCOM. I just hop on to Dale Mabry Hwy and a couple of miles of traffic lights and South Tampa congestion and there we are. Everyday on my mind I envision a giant screen in a far away land with a bulls-eye target painted on my home town, and a projectile representing an ICBM traveling towards us. It is probably my one true biggest fear living here.

But yes this event was an orchestrated distraction to keep millions of minds away from the 'alleged evidence' Russia presented on Turkey smuggling stolen daesh oil. Or the fact the Iraqi's and their government officials are publicly crying about daesh being supplied constantly by American and UK air drops.

Maybe the same day our Christian nutter did the other job was
the same day the Chinese Yuan was officially declared a bona fide
reserve currency beside the petro-doofus. THERE's a boogie we
could use a diversion for... maybe a couple.

Back strictly to topic: how many of us could lump this last batch
of clusters into Jade Helm '15? What's the reaction, ... ?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
i live 10 minutes from there. there's an airforce base in that area. they've been flying aircraft for like 3 weeks now. it sounds like an earthquake every time because i live on a hill.

The aircraft in the OP are single engine Cessna's. They aren't very loud.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's already known that the shooter was the subject of, in some manner anyway, an investigation by law enforcement. They point blank said that on the scanner.

If this was indeed a cell, then they were probably under some manner of surveillance.

Which does not translate into "they knew it was going to happen."

And nobody has specified how "nearby" the SWAT team was when they were doing their training. They clearly weren't "nearby" enough to engage the shooters on scene, much less stop it. Even the regular patrol officers who were on scene first were too late to stop it.

Try harder.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm more likely to go with a FBI informant will turn out to be involved in helping to show them the proper way to do things.

edit on 3-12-2015 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You mean a planned diversion. From what, you ask? How about the Russian announcement about Turkey buying oil from ISIS? Pretty embarrassing. Their spiel went on just before this happened.

Huh what, Turkey?

As a counter to that I would point out that the announcement on Russia claiming Turkey buys oil from ISIS came out before the shootings as did the agreement by the UK to bomb ISIS. For example this article is from Nov 30 which has Russia claiming Turkey is buying oil from ISIS: www.rt.com...

Is it possible that this was used as a distraction from other events , sure anything is possible.
Is it more likely that it was exactly what it was which was violence by criminals against victims, that seems more logical to me.
edit on 3-12-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MajorAce

I have been wondering if that was #3....like Oklahoma City.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
To BlueJacket,

That website is just a water down exercise, number of deaths, number of attacks per million of the population, it's ridiculous. Going by those totally useless stats,(unless you are ET) Norway is the top mass murder country of Europe and the US, and you try to shove that crap here. ATS says deny ignorance.
edit on 3-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join