It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe ats shiuld open a dating forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI
umm in a dude

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
if I want to get friend zoned,

So your a victim to of the Freind zone........

edit on 4-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

You are too kind. However, I fear that even the stalwart ladies of ATS would be hard pressed to put up with me for too long. Besides, the only ladies around here who have expressed sentiments such as yours, are already happily connected to other people in some significant way.

Also, I feel certain that were there any single ATS members, of the female variety who sought my attention, then they would have made themselves known by now

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I am resident of every zone, hold passports to all relevant places, except the zone which one would ordinarily wish to be in.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am resident of every zone, hold passports to all relevant places, except the zone which one would ordinarily wish to be in.

I know what you mean.

Though in my experiance the freind zone is like the inner circle of hell

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

To be honest, friends are great, and I love to have opportunities to make new ones. It's the other stuff that I cannot abide!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

to me the friend zone is my passport into yummy..
I've only been stuck there one time. And actually she put me there and then tried to pull me out, but we didn't click after that anyway, so I was pushed back in..

Every other girl I'm generally friends with first.

I've actually never dated first. It was either friends and then hookup and then dating.. Or it was hook up and then dating.

I think the trick to the friend zone is being both safe and exciting.
safe/comfortable kills love. Love is exciting. mix that drink well....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Haha I was kidding and that wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's the other thing with dating in an organised fashion. What can a thing mean if there is no fate involved? Why go on the pull when it steals the magic from the whole event? Why not allow things to occur in an organic and natural way? Is impatience a good enough excuse, and what kind of partnership can be built on the back of such a thing?

I would very much like to find a lady to spend my life with, but if I am to find such a woman, would a woman who does not have healthy respect for the natural order of things, cannot allow fate to do its duty, be suitable for me? I write as if I think clearly and rationally, and in many ways that is true, but everything in my life is informed by chaos, I breed and thrive on disorder, non linear thinking is what I do, and how I approach everything. I go sideways through the gaps which are ordinarily approached from a ninety degree angle, because if I can, then I damned well should. How then, can I expect to find a woman by way of the direct and regular approach?

If it is to happen, then it is better to leave the universe to its infinite clockwork, and reap what reward might come from patience, than to enter a meat market and by so doing abandon all hope of a truly majestic experience. That's just my two pence.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We are saying something very similar.

When I say I have never dated first, it follows your post, what you said. We agree.

All of my relationships have been out of my control. They just happen.

Some girl wants you deep down into your bones. You just havn't met her yet. And she is wondering where you are.

Be good to her when she shows up.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Every reason why ATS is actively seeking to be a top rated alternative news site,is every reason why this would be a bad idea. It would whitewash all credibility. Theres more than enough sites that cater to dating and if you are looking for a conspiracy minded partner be up front about it there. After being someone with experience in online relationships,believe me,sparks fly hotter offline.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow really? ATS Dating....

*sigh*

I don't think you have to have an official dating section or board, people meet on here organically and form all kinds of relationships.

I agree with AD above, it's a silly idea to have an actual forum for dating and kind of embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I really want to start playing Chuck Woolery and begin matching up random ATS members based on my own warped preconceptions and whether they like it or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ok you are taken.... and I like girls..

So who do I get?

LOL

(for the record: long distance ATS relationships are hard to work out. )
edit on 4-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That sounds like a cracking thread.

Mischief will abound.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Done.

Play nice you crazy kids.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm not overweight.
I don't play wow.
I don't own a cat.

Ladies, pm me

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Oh boy. You gotta be kidding me.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Just a suggestion, figured some people might be into it because of common interest here. To you mods, maybe you guys could think about it.

By the way, can you imagine, I had an ocasion when I met a girl that was exactly from this site)
edit on 4-7-2019 by AlbertTirol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join