It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity of SB Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or is just saying that now since people are going to wonder why nothing was said.

Who would have accused her of racism? The people she called to report them?

No one else would have known.

Hey, SHE (the neighbor) obviously felt kowtowed into silence because of PC. The PC programming and conditioning obviously worked it's will on HER.

We have our POTUS to thank for guilting people who want to perform a civic duty into thinking they're bigotted. On the other end of the spectrum is Donald Trump. The correct perspective is somewhere in the middle.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I only know what was reported that she said and felt. I would've reported the guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or is just saying that now since people are going to wonder why nothing was said.

Who would have accused her of racism? The people she called to report them?

No one else would have known.

Hey, SHE (the neighbor) obviously felt kowtowed into silence because of PC. The PC programming and conditioning obviously worked it's will on HER.

We have our POTUS to thank for guilting people who want to perform a civic duty into thinking they're bigotted. On the other end of the spectrum is Donald Trump. The correct perspective is somewhere in the middle.

Exactly...

Neighbor could have stopped this

didnt make call bc they thought it was rascist

obama is the person who put that # in the neighbors head

no one except the president has been pushing this retarded rhetoric that we shouldnt call this radical islam

so if he didnt spew that rhetoric, this neighbor wouldnt have thought it was rascist to make the call.

now its time for an impeachment.. people are getting killed bc he is leading the US public to sympathise with the enemy and it finally backfired.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do the 911 operators in San Bernardino call people racist for reporting crimes? Or is this lady making this nonsense up to suit a political narrative?

Well lets pretend for a minute that she was wrong. She sees them doing something "suspicious" at an odd hour and they see her walking her dog or something, everyone goes back inside. A few days later the police come knocking to follow up with a report of that suspicious activity, and search warrant in hand (for what ever reason since this is hypothetical), they search the place and find nothing suspicious. Now they know that their neighbor lady called the cops as that's the only person they came into contact with in the last couple days at that odd hour.

They could go to the local media, sue her/the cops for harassment, or any number of other things. And now that ladies reputation would run through the dirt by everyone for being a "racist Islamophobic bigot".

Was it really that hard to consider that scenario? Or are you being dismissive to suit a political narrative?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

So then we should hold the Center for Medical Progress, Fox News, and any politician that used the CMP videos as proof for Planned Parenthood's "evilness" responsible for the Dear shooting? At least Obama can point to the stats that mass shootings are vastly more likely to be committed by a white male than a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Sssssshhhhh! Let's not think about this logically, instead lets play the PC blame game.

Seriously, who on this site is and loves being PC?

That said, has anyone considered this woman never actually once thought about reporting these men, not because she feared being labeled a racist but because she never noticed in the first place? Perhaps, after this all went down, shes only coming out now because it makes her feel important now that shes in the national media.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

But you agree that she was silly for feeling that way, right? I mean, you wouldn't have fallen for the PC stuff, right? She was a weak, silly woman for letting the PC brigade get to her. That's on her.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well now if tv caused someone to go shoot up planned parenthood.

Why wouldn't that same tv make a person be hesitant to report people doing bad things.

You can't have it both ways people.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But you agree that she was silly for feeling that way, right? I mean, you wouldn't have fallen for the PC stuff, right? She was a weak, silly woman for letting the PC brigade get to her. That's on her.

Sorry, ATS is very 'glitchy' tonight.
Do I think she was a weak silly woman? No. (Don't be sexist

I've seen PC intimidation shut people up and down all the time. It works very well on many people. In fact, I've witnessed it take place on ATS many times. I'm sure you have, as well.
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Whats wrong with just minding your own damned business?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ATS is getting glitchy BC TPTB just realized we found a direct line from Obama's rhetoric to people actually getting killed by Radical Islamists. His openly spread views of the enemy deterred someone from reporting and stopping this. Expect ATS to have connection issues tonight. But that link is locked in stone now.
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Whats wrong with just minding your own damned business?

Apparently it can get a lot of people killed.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: intelligenthoodlum33

Do you live in SoCal? Once being tagged a racist, you'll get much more than just laughed at there.

Actually lived in San Diego for 12 years. Thanks for asking.

The PC victim card is for whining wimps IMO. People should quit complaining and grow a pair.

Have a good one

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Fair warning to all of you who throw "racist" around like it's going out of style! You should be ashamed of yourselves for using that "weapon" as your minimal way of trying to shut someone up whose getting the better of you in an argument. All you liberals that secretly said "and if they disagree with the President...we just call them racist" to a room full of laughing.

Your failed tactics to shut anyone up have failed...as have your lies. Now deal with the result of your actions. People afraid to tell the truth and point out problems because they don't want to be called racist. It was bound to happen...and you're to blame.

Where some of THAT blood. You earned it!

Sounds like you are too weak to speak. I stopped reading once you said "liberal."

Maybe labels have too big an influence in your life.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It is glitchy tonight right? I thought it was just me.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

no.. someone/somethining is slowing down the site.. how convenient once this post got some traction

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I guess some people never heard of reporting suspicious activity anonymously...
It only takes a few seconds with dozens of anonymous tip hot-lines both local and national.

Probably didn't seem THAT important.

It's easier to say I told you so in hind sight.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

originally posted by: Swills

no.. someone/somethining is slowing down the site.. how convenient once this post got some traction

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just wondering what LEO's policy is in taking calls like this in 2015?

"Some young Muslim men are behaving suspiciously in my neighborhood can you please come check it out."

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join