It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The blue balls stuff is disturbing.

Why does everything in Alien lore involve luminous floating objects?
The idea that an alien was responsible for a soul going into a person has ramifications that are disturbing as well.

Considering it a story well told, but a story none the less.

Our atmosphere is blue....when you burn the atmosphere, it releases bodies from its own atmospheric reactions.

As human beings live and survive as a human life.....obviously if you change the atmosphere it will attack us.

The reviewed and indoctrinated teachings of the soul, relate to atmospheric fall out.

THINK ABOUT THE OBVIOUS OCCULTIST.

A human being an organic presence, thinks about powers greater than itself.....makes statements about powers where its own form and spirit does not exist. It invents and makes machines, and the machines then cause his life to be attacked as a direct outcome of fall out.

O bodies fall out of Heaven and hit the ground....human beings then get incinerated.

Our memory of incineration is in our holographic past life imagery....I first witnessed the incineration of our ancient family as grey flakes falling out of the sky. It then followed by huge balls that hit the ground. Hence when fallout eventually was cooled and life returned to Earth, the SOUL conditions gave us the advice that a healed SOUL allows life to continue.

Change the atmosphere and the SOUL condition changes...and it begins to attack us.

I know this is real, for in my own attacks, when I bled unnaturally I witnessed a silver peel form in the atmosphere and then disappear.

I am only speaking from self experience....and am not making some form of opinion about information I have read.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join