It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Dr. Rudy Schild’s part in the book is to comment on the science involved with the advanced technology revealed in the book.

From a new website that Suzy and others have established:

Dr. Rudy Schild is an Emeritus career astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, and is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cosmology.

www.communicatorlink.com...

At the end of the book there is “A Scientist’s Epilogue.” This is from that epilogue:

Throughout Suzy Hansen’s writings we find references to amazing abilities of aliens and advanced humans to communicate telepathically in numerous unknown ways. Communications with alien (Grey) beings were ordinarily telepathic, and Suzy often speaks of the aliens “searching her mind to find the word or concept that describes the information.” She also mentions that when she is with other humans who do not share any human language they find it easiest to communicate telepathically. And she mentions that young humans encountered aboard craft are able to do so. All of these aspects are easily understood within the framework of the quantum hologram description of waveforms related to all concepts, such that instead of associating a sound wave pattern as in any human language, in telepathy the practitioners have learned to associate a 3 (4 including time) dimensional waveform in the brain’s resonance with the universe.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 5475-5477). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

There is a paper on the Communicator Link website regarding the concept of a quantum hologram entitled “The Quantum Hologram and the Nature of Consciousness” by Dr. Edgar D. Mitchell and Robert Staretz.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Is there really a large enough market for this type of stuff?

Seems like there's always another delusional person writing a book about their own warped theory of aliens and souls and whatnot.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

To write something off as delusional because people charge money for the books they write is to block out areas that should be investigated without good, sound reasoning.

The calm, rational approach would be to at least be neutral on the subject matter.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

At the end of the book there is “A Scientist’s Epilogue.” This is from that epilogue:

Regarding light:

Our ordinary light is described by two dimensions, the direction of the ray and the direction of its polarisation.   The UFO light, in contrast, is created and described by the 3-dimensional quantum waves that also describe mass in the quantum description of matter.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 5499-5500). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Total load of bollocks imo. Not the abduction phenomena, it's her account of the phenomena which is bonkers. I wouldn't believe a word she says, nothing but new age mumbo jumbo. .

Oh come on, don't hold back, say what you really mean!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

I have been asking myself whether or not what Suzy describes in the book is ethical, myself.

She seems to be saying that as souls, we agree before we incarnate into a physical body, to take on the life we come into.

And she definitely views her experience as positive.

So did Patty Hearst.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Dr. Rudy Schild is an Emeritus career astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, and is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cosmology.

Ah yes. The same predatory "journal" that has repeatedly published 'proof' of alien life (none of which have been true). One more reason not to believe a single word of this nonsense...
edit on 12/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

To write something off as delusional because people charge money for the books they write is to block out areas that should be investigated without good, sound reasoning.

The calm, rational approach would be to at least be neutral on the subject matter.

I agree with you.

However, remaining neutral is a different story.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: ConnectDots
Read Carla Turner

YES, she is closest to the truth than most, imo.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The same predatory "journal" that has repeatedly published 'proof' of alien life (none of which have been true).

Can you link to an example?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The same predatory "journal" that has repeatedly published 'proof' of alien life (none of which have been true).

I'd be happy to, but it will have to wait a few hours til I get off work.

In the meantime, though, I will say that the Journal Of Cosmology is the same 'journal' that publishes Chandra Wickramasinghe's garbage every time he claims to have discovered 'proof' of alien life. It is not a legitimate, peer-reviewed scientific journal (despite claiming to be), and has absolutely no credibility amongst real scientists or academics.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'd be happy to, but it will have to wait a few hours til I get off work.

In the meantime, though, I will say that the Journal Of Cosmology is the same 'journal' that publishes Chandra Wickramasinghe's garbage every time he claims to have discovered 'proof' of alien life. It is not a legitimate, peer-reviewed scientific journal (despite claiming to be), and has absolutely no credibility amongst real scientists or academics.

I should hope so... it's his own journal.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

In my opinion, mainstream, peer-reviewed science can't get out of its own way. It is controlled by vested interests who suppress real science.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

In my opinion, mainstream, peer-reviewed science can't get out of its own way. It is controlled by vested interests who suppress real science.

You're certainly correct on this point. it is quite clear that to touch the third rail of UFOs is career suicide. Forget tenure, grants, government contracts, any recognition or advancement. Your career is over.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

None of which is 'new' news. Its all been done before- many times.

I would take this book with a grain of salt and put it in the new age wacky basket.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

There is no good, sound reasoning in that video.

Just another "prophet" trying to take advantage of the weak minded.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

The way I look at it, there are good and evil extraterrestrials just like there are good and evil humans.

It's that simple.

You don't get to just excuse the situation with this blanket statement. For one, assuming they ARE extraterrestrials ascribing human constructs to them such as "good & evil" is just theorizing at best, at worst it's a lack of critical thinking skills. Reports indicate mostly they are drones, so REALLY wishful thinking! That would be like saying earths probes to other planets are good or evil....um...no. They are programed to do a job function within certain parameters and thats it.

The bulk of interactions with "alleged" otherworldly beings as many have pointed out in this thread, indicate what humans have defined as aberrant behaviors, such as unlawful detention and experimentation. Just because an abuser couches their behavior with a fancy story doesn't make their actions any more acceptable. I will say the few people who accept such behaviors as beneficial display evidence of "stockholm syndrome".

Assuming a position that humanity has been under observation for a period of time it's reasonable to also at that point assume any "beings" are also aware of our cultural norms so proceeding as they have with the kidnappings and experimentation MUST be known to them as morally taboo. To persist with it indicates they are pursuing their own agenda regardless of human ethics.

THAT right there negates any stories they leave a human with as a "take away-feel good".
It's identical to a woman saying of her abuser, but the abuse was good for me, he told me so!!

I will go out on a limb and say, within this woman story "may" be some information that "may" be helpful in that her abductors unintentionally revealed a clue or two, but thats a stretch....

Your OP was well presented and obviously you thought highly of her book. I would tell you to look at it again and ask yourself if this behavior is TRUELY alright with you. Kidnapping, experimenting with her child, messing with her mind?

The messages given by these so- called- concerned- for- humanity -entities is nothing more than our own spiritually aware people have been saying for eons. Medicine societies within Native communities, the Dali Lama, Buddha....ect...
these messages are nothing new or unknown. To pretend they are also demonstrates a level of denial and critical thinking, oh heck you could have googled the info FFS!!! Just because the info was allegedly given by a ET doesn't make it special. If anything it's copycatting at it's finest.

Ask yourself....if these beings are truly otherworldly, where is the unfatomablely abstract info they should be demonstrating since they 100% are not from earth? They would have evolved separate from us, have their own laws & culture etc.....yet eriely they are parroting our own back at us? What kind of BS is THAT????
Remember as a kid you were taught to STOP-LOOK-LISTEN?
Try it....

A candy coated turd is still a turd, the wrapping is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
I know nothing of this woman's experiences being exactly true (or not). What I do know is that over the half a century of UFO interactions with humanity, they have made many attempts to influence humans to believe in something far higher in consciousness than the daily, enviable crap that we typically preoccupy ourselves with.

I pity those that have not a bit of an inkling that there is a whole another way to view our purpose besides materialism and physical pleasures.

No....what they have done is parrot our own best thoughts back at us like it's revelatory.
They get no points for this....

On the flip side, playing devils advocate those folks you are vilifying think in their own way they are driving progress etc.....to "pity them" is ego.....stop that. There is no "high road"...there is however room for all points of view, altho limiting the environmental damage is fer sure a goal....it's not ANYONES place to tell anyone "how they should journey" thru life.

Suggest yes....tell no.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for that, Mz. Turner is seriously under rated or just flat out unknown by folks new to the abduction phenomena.
BTW her books are free online, google them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Also from a new website that Suzy and others have established:

Suzy has had a career in school teaching, and in Grief Counselling.

She has been involved in UFO research and sighting investigations for 40 years, and saw her first UFO at age 8. In 2000, she founded the UFO Focus New Zealand Research Network (UFOCUS NZ), a nationwide organisation.

. . . As Director of UFOCUS NZ, she lobbied the New Zealand Chief of Defence Forces during 2009-10, for the release of the NZ Ministry of Defence UFO files, which occurred in 2010 and 2011. UFOCUS NZ has a special interest in pilot/aviation/military UFO sightings.

Suzy’s focus for the last decade has been on encouraging members of the scientific community to participate in examining the wealth of science-related detail contained in (1) the accounts of human interactions with non-human intelligences and species, consciousness, and our connections with other worlds and realities, and, (2) aspects of UFO sighting investigation data relating to technology and physics.

She believes one of the major issues facing mankind in the future will be open contact with other civilisations in the Universe. In the meantime, there is much to be learnt from humans who have already made this tremendous leap in consciousness, and who have witnessed the vast array of potential benefits available to mankind and our environment through such associations.

NZ UFO sightings website: www.ufocusnz.org.nz

www.communicatorlink.com...

Suzy Hansen is a serious individual who has taken on a much-needed leadership role here on planet Earth, a planet in dire need of improvement.

I like the fact that she appreciates the importance of true science in UFO research. Handicapped mainstream science is holding back progress for those humans who want to communicate and interact in the cosmos using advanced technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join