It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have stumbled upon an amazing book, The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement by Suzy Hansen with Dr. Rudy Schild, published in 2014.

Amazon.com

It is an account of Suzy’s lifetime, and continuing, contact with benevolent Greys, contact which also involves her two sons, and the merging of souls to form a dual soul, in order to assist humanity to evolve in a positive way. Dr. Rudy Schild’s part in the book is to comment on the science involved with the advanced technology revealed in the book.

The fact that the Greys are benevolent doesn't surprise me because my impression is that there are various sub-groups with different characteristics within the group commonly referred to as Greys.

The dual soul referred to is a blue ball which Suzy is introduced to at the age of 8 as the soul of her future son.

Much of the information shared in the book was learned from Suzy’s sessions with a regression therapist.

Reading the book is like reading science fiction that is not fiction but non-fiction. Suzy describes experiences and interactions in exquisite detail. The book is riveting.

I was receptive to the book because I’ve already gotten over my cognitive dissonance about such things as communicating telepathically and navigating a craft with consciousness. The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was helpful in that regard.

The following is from Chapter 20 “Merging: Soul-insertion.” It is a screenshot of the illustration that is in the book regarding the insertion of a dual soul into Suzy’s son at eight months gestation:

Merging: Soul-insertion

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Location 3060). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

Suzy talks about a spiritual Universal Governing Body (UGB) and the Three Wave Agenda in the book. It seems that it has been her experience that humanity is just one species of a universe teeming with life, and that planet Earth is part of a cosmos, the business of which is that all species of the cosmos have a stake in what goes on on various planets; we are inter-related.

I learned who Suzy Hansen is from an interview of her by Alfred Lambremont Webre. At the end of the interview Alfred asked her to summarize the message of her book. She answered by first talking about the alien agenda for human advancement and then about the dual soul connection. Listen beginning at 1:43:07:

edit on 12/3/2015 by ConnectDots because: Clarify

edit on 12/4/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Fixed title at member's request

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Total load of bollocks imo. Not the abduction phenomena, it's her account of the phenomena which is bonkers. I wouldn't believe a word she says, nothing but new age mumbo jumbo. Look deeper if you want real answers, the mysticism angle is just a veil hiding something much less warm and fuzzy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Not the abduction phenomena, it's her account of the phenomena which is bonkers.

She would not use the word "abduction" to describe her experience.

Be specific. Exactly what is "bonkers"?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Do you know Dolores Cannon?
I bet you would like her too.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have a little bit of exposure to her. She seems to be very genuine.

I am relatively new to examining our interaction with other species in the universe, and learning about things such as regression therapy. Previously I've researched the New World Order agenda, false-flag terror, and suppressed technologies.

Now, I'm realizing more and more that the fact that we're not alone in the universe, and that there are other stakeholders on Earth besides humans, is the bigger picture of an already big picture that emerges when one turns away from mainstream deception and looks elsewhere for what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Do you know Dolores Cannon?
I bet you would like her too.

highly recommended
Grays are only subclass //apparently// but she is not the only one who says it
Meaning focusing on grays you are still not focusing on the bigger picture

and spiritual metaphysics .. Like Alan watts and the 'seeing through the matrix' fits with dolores's three waves of volunteers

edit of edits I am just tagging in interesting thread tnx
edit on 3-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know nothing of this woman's experiences being exactly true (or not). What I do know is that over the half a century of UFO interactions with humanity, they have made many attempts to influence humans to believe in something far higher in consciousness than the daily, enviable crap that we typically preoccupy ourselves with.

I pity those that have not a bit of an inkling that there is a whole another way to view our purpose besides materialism and physical pleasures.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you guys wanna read the book its here on Scribt.
Link

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Total load of bollocks imo. Not the abduction phenomena, it's her account of the phenomena which is bonkers. I wouldn't believe a word she says, nothing but new age mumbo jumbo. Look deeper if you want real answers, the mysticism angle is just a veil hiding something much less warm and fuzzy.

Agreed. This is just another load of feel-good new age nonsense, made up by this nutjob to sell some books. Not worth the paper it's printed on.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Here's a video you may find interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here are some excerpts from the book.

From Chapter 25 “3-D Scans and an Unexpected Reminder”:

In the future, humans will have a fuller understanding of energies and the space between molecules, allowing us to disintegrate and re-form our bodies as the Greys do, or pass through solid objects.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 3715-3717). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

From Chapter 26 “A Glimpse of Cosmic Culture”:

He remarked that humans of the future will understand that form is energy; thought is energy and movement; thought, form and energy are consciousness manifested, and all can return again to the pure consciousness of the Source.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 3859-3861). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

From Chapter 29 “The Test Part One – An Alien Internet?”:

By placing images in my mind he emphasised that humans cause unseen damage far beyond our own planet, by thundering out into space in our primitive spacecraft. We disturb the natural courses of these energy flows by cutting through them and causing turbulence, whereas moving with the flows as they do maintains natural harmony.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 4300-4303). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

and

Through his dialogue it became clear to me that our planet “communicates” with all life within our atmosphere, and with the wider cosmos, through its electromagnetic field.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 4306-4307). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

and

Dr. Schild has commented that the larger console computer I used was likely a three-dimensional computer, organic and conscious, which as far as I am aware we have not been able to produce, and if we have developed it in secret, it is not available to the public as yet.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 4344-4345). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

From Chapter 35 “Thought-seeds and Soul-lights”:

Upon entering the auditorium I was confronted by an unexpected, but familiar sight. There were no people! Instead, over two hundred soul-lights in a myriad of luminous colours hung in the air, an incredibly beautiful sight that momentarily took my breath away.

Hansen, Suzy (2015-01-08). The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement (Kindle Locations 5096-5098). Suzy Hansen. Kindle Edition.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't take anyone seriously without some kind of evidence. There are so many people out there who claim to be insiders, whistleblowers, channelers, contactees, alien dick destroyers and deep underground worm tunnelers that it's impossible to see their stories than anything but a bad sci-fi novel.

I'll read someone's short alien story on ATS. But asking to read anything longer, without evidence, is a waste of time. At least in my opinion.

Hell, ATS is probably the only place ill consider taking one's story somewhat seriously. Or maybe MUFON. Because the individual is not looking to spread their story to the far reaches of the internet-verse(for a hidden agenda), but rather to just have some listeners.
edit on 3-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Personally, I have to first rely on my intuition about a person before I'm motivated to read a whole book written by that person. I trust my intuition to guide me about the credibility of a whistleblower or a person giving testimony. I want to hear the person talking and preferably see the person on video, as well.

In my opinion, it behooves us to embrace our witnesses who are courageous enough to come forward and share with us. This is our universe they're testifying to.

It is crystal clear to me that there is a secret space program going on and we are being lied to and have been for some time by the government. If we want to know what's going on, we have to rely on testimony. As far as I'm concerned, it is evidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I agree with all that you say.

Within our legal system we take eye witness accounts to be valid. Therefore why can we not take the accounts of many many educated, experienced and reliable people as truth.

Unfortunately when a witness comes forward they are put through the process character assassination. If they pass the educarion/experience test then they are either mad or looking to make money.

I don't care that there will be the usual deniers. What I care about is the bravery of some witnesses to put themselves on the line to spread information.

We don't have eye witness reports of the tragedies happening in the middle east. But the same people who deny et witnesses are the same to take witness accounts in order to bomb innocents to hell.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Nothing I'm going to say is going to change your mind, but saying it anyway. Just. NO.
Read Carla Turner or any other hundreds of nasty alleged visitation reports....they outnumber "alleged enlightened experiences" something like 3 or more to one.

This whole so called enlightened stuff for the most part is either a psy-op or humans just being fed pablum they want to hear. From the Ra material on, it's been just another distraction. Divide & conquer eh? We aren't even sure the grays aren't another type of being masquerading as otherworldly just for #s & giggles!!

Aside from any of that, what's the deal with humans just rolling over still seeking something or someone to "assist us"??
FFS!!! This giving up of our self authority as humans is pretty much irresponsible and an avoidance of responsibility and a modicum of maturity. We don't need more interference, being a decent human being is difficult enough without
other beings, channeled gobbledegook and whatever else distracting us from that.

Are other beings out there? probably. Are they what we think? most likely not.
Right there, some caution is strongly warranted.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Aliens here to "enlighten" and "elevate our souls"? Bull.

Let's just take a look at how absurd this is:

Aliens kidnapped her in the middle of the night without her invitation or consent, and subjected her to torturous, unwarranted medical procedures. Then they forcibly "merge souls" on her unborn child?

If that is "elevating our souls", I'll stay on the ground floor, thanks.
And she is a lousy parent for being okay with it. To allow some beings to make her son no longer human? Are you kidding me?

A pattern is emerging from almost all reports of alien contact: Aliens want things from us, and they take them whether we like it or not. And they seem capable of saying just about anything to get us to go along with it.

Nothing scarier than superior beings who are also good at lying.

I agree with an earlier poster who mentioned Dr. Carla Turner, her work is important, and frightening.

David Jacobs, Jim Marrs, these guys are sounding an alarm. But most people keep hitting the snooze button.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

The way I look at it, there are good and evil extraterrestrials just like there are good and evil humans.

It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

edit on 12/3/2015 by ConnectDots because: Double post

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

The way I look at it, there are good and evil extraterrestrials just like there are good and evil humans.

It's that simple.

So where are these good extraterrestrials you mention?
I think stealing people in the middle of the night pretty much excludes aliens from anything I'd call "good".

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I have been asking myself whether or not what Suzy describes in the book is ethical, myself.

She seems to be saying that as souls, we agree before we incarnate into a physical body, to take on the life we come into.

And she definitely views her experience as positive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join