It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Girl Severely Beaten, Cincinnati Ohio.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It is with a heavy heart that I post this thread, and while no one wants to hear these kinds of stories, I beg you to pay attention because it happens far too often, at least from what I have seen.

She is just a young girl, a little princess, a baby. 2 year old Kinsley Raelyn Kinner is at Cincinnati Childrens Medical Center in critical condition. From what I can gather from her fathers facebook updates, she ended up in this condition after being beaten by her mothers boyfriend. The only thing keeping her alive is the machines she is hooked up to, and as of this morning test results indicate she is likely brain dead. Her father has asked for friends and family to head up to say their goodbyes.

I can't imagine, and don't ever want to know what that feels like.

No baby deserves that. I'll try to keep this OP short, so that my anger doesn't take over.

Not sure why it seems to be fairly common that mothers boyfriends end up murdering, beating, raping, molesting the mothers children. I have no idea.

Single moms out there, or dating moms..... please be careful. Please, I beg you to think a hundred times before ever leaving your baby with anyone.

From the article our local news station shared:

Not a lot of information was released but it is known that a 2-year-old named Kinsley Raelyn Kinner was transported to Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in critical condition according to a hospital spokesperson. The extent of her injuries is unknown but Local 12 spoke with Butler County Prosecutor Mike Gmoser. He said he was very aware of the incident and that two people were in custody.

Gmoser added the Butler County sheriff's office was running the investigation and in his words doing an excellent job on the case.

The names of those in custody have not been released.

While the names have not been officially released, Kinsley's daddy Scott Senft has shared on his facebook page the names and mug shots.

I realize some of you don't like facebook or just don't use it. I will try to post some screenshots of his page later, but if anyone else wants to help out that would be wonderful.

Hold your babies tight tonight. I imagine that is what Scott and Kinsley would want us to do.

-Alee
edit on 12/3/2015 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

The names of those in custody have not been released.

Thats alright. The other prisoners will find out. They don't take kindly to that kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think its the boyfriends jealousy of the kids father or something along those lines.
Who in their right mind could ever hurt a baby. The boyfriend deserves to be woken up by a very unfriendly group of large men.
Makes me so mad.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That is unforgivable, how somebody could beat a two year old like that is beyond my understanding.

What a sad world we live in

ETA: he will get his just desserts in prison.
edit on 3 12 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm not sure if it is jealousy. I think it is just a horrible, dreadful p.o.s. person.

Here's the thing. Sometimes two year olds are extremely difficult. I remember many times when I was trying to put my son to sleep at night and he would just cry and cry and cry for what seemed like an eternity. NOTHING was working. It is incredibly frustrating. The best advice that I had ever received and what I would do during those trying times is simply put him in his crib (crying and all), walk out of the room, close the door, and step outside for just a minute or two, take a few relaxing breaths and let the frustration go. Then, I would go back in (in a refreshed and relaxed manner) and hold him and do all the normal "go to sleep stuff." It's amazing how therapeutic that was. Eventually, the kids always fall asleep. Eventually.

However, if you happen to be a p.o.s. son of a bitch a-hole, rather than take a minute to calm down when a baby is difficult.... Sorry, I can't write the words.

Special place in hell for this dirt-bag.
edit on 3-12-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Beat the boyfriend into a coma. Eye for an eye. Who the f beats up a two year old? Nobody that we need in society imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So So Sad, I have often seen the cruel treatment by step fathers to step children. In fact I lived it with my kids. I left him and didnt remarry, cause I just couldnt drag them through another situation like that.

It reminds me of the way a Lion purges all the Lion cubs when he takes over a pride.

I think it has to do with jealousy, and small minded people who are in competition for the mothers loyalty. Very very sad.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yeah y'all I have no idea how anyone could ever....

My son is 10 months old. I know sometimes with teething or just growing pains in general, he screams some nights and is difficult to deal with, and it's super frustrating but as was mentioned previously, all it takes is to step away for a few minutes and come back collected. If you can't handle that then call someone for help! If no one is available and it's that bad, call the authorities if you think you're such a POS that you would harm a child for any reason.

Like I said, I'm pretty angry about this. I've never been one to "turn the other cheeck" or "forgive thy neighbor"

I hope Bradley (The man who beat this little angel) is miserable and phsyically and mentally tortured for the rest of his crappy effed up, and hopefully short life.

I wish these people once convicted could be handed over to the victims family, to be executed in any manner they see fit.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

My son is 10 months old.

Part of me is jealous. My son is 4 years old and every new thing he does is sort of bitter-sweet. I'm proud of each and every thing he learns.... but each time he is that much more removed from being that tiny baby we brought home after birth.

Enjoy, my friend.

edit on 3-12-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's stuff like this that makes me hope with all my heart that this is hell.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Wow, I live in Cincinnati and this story hits close to home both in proximity and as a parent. I cannot imagine what the poor father and even the mother must be going through. The only positive is that Cincinnati Children's is one of the top hospitals in the country if not the world. If anything can be done these folks will do it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

that is so sad....hate hearing these kinds of incidents...there should be a special hell for opeople that do this kind of thing

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm also from Cinci, saw all my friends sharing her fathers posts, he must have been close with some of my buddies..... its unbelievable..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

edit on 3 12 2015 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
2 is a tough time because it's when you are starting to teach kids some independence from the days of "cry and I come running."

I think it's part of our old primal instincts that sometimes lead strange men to deal harshly with kids that aren't theirs.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

No, he won't, you think that is punishment enough for the pain the little girls father is going thru?

There is no punishment great enough to make up for having done that to a child and the lasting grief the loss of a child creates.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I regret to inform you that little Kinsley passed away last night.

From a post from her father Scott:

Play all you want in heaven baby, daddy will be there soon, we will play everyday, love each other like we do now, and show the world it's still me and you till the end, I love you baby so much!!!! RIP my beautiful angel, I promise I will make them pay for this... At only 2 you have made me a new man, changed my life and made yourself a part of me I love you baby

with an outpouring of tears, I say Rest in Paradise little princess

Sounds like the degenerate scum that did this to her have court at 8am today in Middletown.... Candlelight ceremony on Saturday from what I can gather.

-Alee

top topics

join