It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in old movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Is there any proof that this genuinely was part of the original footage?

I tryed checking it out but i cant find the movie so i guess not.. but if i do then ill say if its on the tape..

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Um, didnt anyone read the article?

The movie was filmed entirely on location in Utah, not a hollywood set.

Is there an echo in here?

Well in that case. Yea, I totally agree. It's a nice find.
Well in that case. Yea, I totally agree. It's a nice find.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I dont think this is a light reflection as it splits into two objects! Also it leaves some kind of visible trail behind itself as it shoots off over the mountain range. It would be interesting if someone has an officialy released copy to check the scene in question and shed some light on wheather this clip is edited or not.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
come on guys, no John Wayne fans in the audience tonight ?

Who can run to the DVD store and pick one up for less than 5 buks the fastests ?????

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It's hard to say what this could be other then an object in the sky. The shot never pans while the object is visible so it's hard to rule out film grain or a piece of dirt on the film.

You would think this would been better documented by the filmmakers as it surly must have been noticed during filming or, as someone said, during editing.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
come on guys, no John Wayne fans in the audience tonight ?

Who can run to the DVD store and pick one up for less than 5 buks the fastests ?????

Right now i'm downloading a divx version of the movie. But it could take several days cause p2p so slow...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok i just watched the divx and i confirm that the object is still here

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow..............

Maybe the aliens were trying to take the Duke, but were scared off by all the camera crews!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am pretty sure someone would have already noticed this...I mean it goes behind the dukes head......someone would have seen it .....I think this is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Musclor, can you give us the link to this video or where you downloaded it from so someone else can verify it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
probably a glow bug/s in the background if it was indeed filmed outdoors on location. very intresting though, who can say for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
probably a glow bug/s in the background if it was indeed filmed outdoors on location. very intresting though, who can say for sure.

I can say for sure it is not a glow bug, a light reflection, film grain or a bird. If this this is genuine - it's a real UFO. It's just that it amazes me the film crew did not publish it. I am definite they noticed it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What I like confirmed is if it was really filmed in Utah...

If so...WOW...cool stuff...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sure looks authentic..what a great find if it is for real.Thanks for the link.

But what about the bugs being attracted to the bright lighting if this was an outdoor shoot.Could they have caused this type of movement in the background.
Parker

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
has anyone been able to authenticate if the disc is also in the original movie?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
now this is a nice find. Seems real to me, people are not very good at noticing things, example, wheres the arrow in Fedex, on the trucks?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Originally posted by instar

I can say for sure it is not a glow bug, a light reflection, film grain or a bird. If this this is genuine - it's a real UFO. It's just that it amazes me the film crew did not publish it. I am definite they noticed it.

Prove it? Of course not!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
has anyone been able to authenticate if the disc is also in the original movie?

Sincerely

Cade

Now its a disc? How do you figure that Cade?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Sure looks authentic..what a great find if it is for real.Thanks for the link.

But what about the bugs being attracted to the bright lighting if this was an outdoor shoot.Could they have caused this type of movement in the background.
Parker

BINGO !! give this man a cigar!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The only way to confirm if it was or was not in the original is by watching the original movie with a film projector, using film. Getting a dvd more then likely has the same object on it since they are duplicates. The same would apply to a VHS tape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join