It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia Going Rogue?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone has already seen the pictures Russia has released as evidence of Turkey's financial support of ISIS.
Here's a thread on it.

Things have been escalating since the downing of the SU-24, when I first heard of that I knew Turkey had messed up big time, Putin is no Obama he wasn't going to chicken out. And he certainly hasn't, the recent measures taken prove that.
I wondered how far he would be ready to go, and the press conference given today by russians official answered that in a way, it surprised me indeed, I mean I knew Russia wasn't going to back down, but the release of this sort of information shocked me.
I'm pretty sure this is not something new for the world leaders, but political correctness prevents this kind of things of reaching the MSM, Putin though is now willing to go on an all out war (metaphorically speaking so far) against Turkey, USA and their allies. Take 911 for example, Russia could probably show some evidence to stir up controversy shedding some light on the matter, but they dont do that out of political correctness, however it seems things are changing, at least that's what it looks like to me.

Is Russia going rogue? Will they start exposing more information like this, the kind that governments usually keep to themselves?
IMO Putin feels he has been betrayed and hates being teased and toyed by a turkish Putin copycat. He is smart enough not to attack turkey directly, but is going to do whatever it takes to lure turkey into war, cause in the end he wouldn't mind nuking Ankara.

So, what do you think, will Russia stop playing by the book?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

They did once Putin decided to imitate soviet leaders.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just read some articles on Alex Jones site . (I know) . Then this thread opens. In the articles , Russia has released all kind of information regarding Soros , the various revolutions, ISIS ,plans for the same kind of revolution in the Ukraine and Russia as the "Arab Spring" . I think they are getting a little tired of being painted as the "bad guys" . Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, Russia is now boycotting all undesirable non-government organizations affiliated with George Soros and co. Releasing all known Turkish associations with ISIS. by way of satellite proof. The same for any American/NATO participants covertly aiding ISIS. The whole plan is falling apart as we speak.
edit on 3-12-2015 by gimphnoid because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Russia has always been an ally of Syria. They get oil and trade with them. Assad is the leader of the country. We need to stop killing off rulers of a country to put some dictator extremist in that will be 10 times worse than the guy before him because he will cooperate with american interests.Thats why everyone hates america right now we ARE the bad guys. NATO is funding the syrian rebels through Turkeys president who in turn fund ISIS. Half of the rebels have gone over to ISIS. That is what the media isnt telling you. The russian jets were bombing the rebel leader and his shipment of oil bound for Turkey. The rebel leader is related to the Turkish president. So he called jets in so his relative wouldnt get bombed. We are doing this. The USA. Shocking? Yeah. I hope Putin kills every rebel over there regardless of what side they are on. Meanwhile the Kurds who are the only true ally we have in the region are being hit from all sides and we do nothing. The Kurds ARE good people. Assad is a jerk but he is the leader of a country. We need to stop meddling in other peoples affairs it always backfires on us. Remember we made Al Queda to fight the russians. Look how many american soldiers were killed or crippled by them. 911? Smoke and mirrors. You cant control crazy. But we sure do like making crazies to do our dirty work for us dont we?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gimphnoid
Well, I'm guessing this will touch a nerve.
I don't know, this is just as bad a an open military confrontation, I mean this is definitely ending bad, nobody seems willing to back down just a bit.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
ai ai.... so clear ! a reply to: texasyeti

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Our planet is run by psychos. We are all on a busride to hell and they are driving toward that cliff with a maniacal grin on their face and eyes as wide as saucers. And we are just watching the bus get closer to the cliff hoping someone will stop the bus but no one seems to care.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Agreed. Yet I'm optimistic, I believe there's much more awareness today than some decades ago, ppl are mostly aware that something fishy goes on behind the scenes, I predict that not in the near future, but maybe in the next century something big will happen, the first step is acknowledging the problem. Our generation is only the begining.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sorry if not related, but is anyone else watching Putins speech right now?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

This is has gone completely out of control. We will soon have four NATO members in total, UK, France, US, and Turkey, all fighting two wars in one country, the war on ISIS and the war on Assad. One they can win simply by stopping the flow of fuel and ammo. They other bigger war they believe is the reason all this is happening, the Assad factor is now the bomb about to go off. The media is not ready to tell people that Syria's only war is to fight off the dogs of NATO, that's where Russia comes in. Time will tell that Russia is completely ready to stop NATO in their greasy tracks from destroying any more sovereign nations. It's so funny how Russia and the NATO allies once worked togeather to stop the nazi ideology from infecting the world, now they sit and count the hours before the collision, the serendipitous march of greater powers becoming more monstrous than all they once fought and feared.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This is more appropriate... A Russian dictator giving a speech and how that speech sounds to the Russian people. Example courteous of a Mr. A. Hitler.

We all know how that ended... The same will be true for Putin if he keeps acting NTAC 2.0 compliant.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I am a firm believer that we, the west, are the bad guys and have been for a long time now. The world was a better place before all of this middle east crisis crap. There are people high up who need to be held accountable but won't be. Russia are the good guys in Syria and I wish them well.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kuroodo

We all know how that ended... The same will be true for Putin if he keeps acting NTAC 2.0 compliant.

Have you got your own nuclear bunker or are you a cock roache? Cause WW3 certainly wont end like WW2.
If Russia goes down it will take the entire world down with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

russiophobia ...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If Russia goes down it will take the entire world down with it.

Seeing transcripts of Herr Stolzenberg speech, I am absolutely certain who the madmen are ... to my knowledge, the US has used biological in korea, chemical in vietnam and nuclear in wwii. Nuclear accidents in the US, were "covered up" ... while Chernobyl warranted a complete lockdown of the entire area.

Russia has a better track record here ... think we can trust them to do the right thing. despite world wide russiophobia.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta

Is Russia going rogue?

I gotta ask, rogue to whom and rogue according to what?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

OK they exposed turkey and what did average citizen do? What did turkey average everyday people do?

If they expose 911, what will you do?

Answer is: NOTHING.

So not sure what they want to gain if sheep's don't care or can't process the information...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I do like your idea that doing the decent thing and exposing the truth (providing it is) is 'going rogue' Shame more don't 'Go Rogue'.

Ha Ha! Go Putin Go! There is no book when it comes to telling it how it actually is.

I suspect Obama and Oinky cameron will be dashing to try to start a war with Russia with even more venom coming out to their little fork-tongued mouths.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Mr. Putin and his advisers are producing a very measured tactical response to what has is ,and what in their mind is the end goal of the western deep state powers that be .With the move into the Syrian sphere he accomplishes a few things .1 helps slow down the plan to conquer or destroy the countries that were named by Wesley Clark . The main prise for the west is to subdue Russia so they can completely dominate the globe ,and that would include Russia . Bush had said that it was better to fight them there then at home referring to the terrorist but Russia has decided to do just that .

The wests plan was one of progression and so the ducks were lined up in order to complete the plan . Russia has kicked the row of ducks and now the west is having to react in a way that Putin and his staff can predict to a certain degree .The arming with air to air missiles and the S400 is a big game changer on the ground . No sneaking in and out any-more without that real risk .

Putin knew that Turkey was only a pawn of deep state and knows who all the players are .Russia has Turkey surrounded and they know it . Look for Russia or China to establish a base in Iraq near the border with Syria .imo

<<   2  3  4 >>

join