It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming HOAX Unravels

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
And, when raw data support his conclusions? Then what?!? Continue to ignore what he says? OR, maybe, get a hold of the actual raw data and look for yourself...

That's what I tried, and guess what?!? The raw data does not support global warming. Even casual observation, especially in recent years does seem to indicate a cooling trend.

So let's see the raw data.

Do you even understand the data and know how to apply it??? Are you actually trained to do so?? Just asking.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh and forget thermometers, or satellite temperature measurements or any of that. Please explain why flora and fauna are migrating towards the poles ? Please don't tell me fish, scorpions and flowers are cooperating in some global tax scam!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Oh and forget thermometers, or satellite temperature measurements or any of that. Please explain why flora and fauna are migrating towards the poles ? Please don't tell me fish, scorpions and flowers are cooperating in some global tax scam!

Didn't you know??? Environmentalists can actually TALK to ANIMALS and PLANTS and get them to do their bidding... Greenpeace, amiright? It's all part of the plan... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

*rubs hands greedily for all that sweet sweet money...yeah, that's the green stuff....mmmmmm*

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well I made a post that was 404'd and can't be bothered to repost in case of another 404, and having closed my links, however for those who think we are a "Greenhouse" (ie a Closed system) then they should research the hole in the Ozone layer and how it allows heat to escape....And that it is continually changing in size.

The loss of ozone means slightly more heat can escape into space from that region

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Oct 30, 2014: The Antarctic ozone hole reached its annual peak size on Sept. 11, according to scientists from NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The size of this year’s hole was 24.1 million square kilometers (9.3 million square miles) — an area roughly the size of North America.

[url=http://science.nasa.gov[/url]
edit on 3-12-2015 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10

Actually a greenhouse wouldn't be a closed system either because it lets in the sunlight and traps it for heat. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This doesn't disprove Climate Change either. Correcting data? What's wrong with making sure the data is correct?

I don't know man...what would you think if I gave you "adjusted" data? What IF you didn't know how or why it was adjusted?

Any data that is changed is corrupt and unusable...with very few exceptions.

The fact that this NOAA data is "adjusted" invalidates it...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ken10

Actually a greenhouse wouldn't be a closed system either because it lets in the sunlight and traps it for heat. Just saying.

I think actually anything INSIDE a greenhouse would be in a closed system !... But I was showing how heat CAN escape, and not just build up exponentially.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
So let's see the raw data.

You payin'?

Do you even understand the data and know how to apply it??? Are you actually trained to do so?? Just asking.

Yes I can understand the data, and apply it.

Well lets see...I'm not a geologist, nor a climatologist, I am however a computer scientist, and have spent the past 20 years designing, developing and deploying several different data acquisition, management and analysis systems...does that count?

And while I am technically retired; I still get paid for "intelligence" (that is as in "business intelligence, "scientific intelligence", etc.)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

Mammology is the study of Mammals not breasts dude.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

the data you showed is bad science.

the timeline is too short in order to make a proper hypothesis

something like this is a bit more professional

nasa

now if you want to disagree with the fine rocket scientists at nasa, that's fine, but i would put all of my money that they are smarter than you
edit on 3-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

nasa
edit on 3-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In all honesty, and I have no dog in this fight, you have been much more "assholish" than justoneman. From what I have seen they are pretty rational about the discussion but you are much more emotional.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Hoax would mean that hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world are all together trying to fool us... that's impossible. And Mike Adams is a charlatan, as shown by another member.

Whether it is natural or man made global warming is happening:

From Noaa

Use a graph that goes a bit further back and the cyclical nature of "climate change" becomes quite evident. It ain't us, and it ain't a problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Rezlooper

I don't care about Oil and Gas profits, but it is completely obvious to me that this entire climate change issue is going to be used by the globalists to enslave the world population and create a central authority that supersedes sovereignty. I find that much more frightening than some rich a-hole losing some beachfront property.

It's not only about losing some beach front property to sea level rise. There's a whole lot more at stake. First, there will be disasters, which will eventually effect you no matter where you are in one form or another (wildfires, floods, winds, quakes, volcanoes, landslides, heatwaves, and yes, deep freezes). Then comes one of two things, heat to unlivable levels in the tropics or the continuing volcanic eruptions which will eventually create an ash cloud that will finally put us into what you skeptics believe is coming...an Ice Age. But, that will only last a few years before the smoke clears and the heat soars cuz of the gigatons of methane gas that has escaped from its ancient resting places and blanketed the planet. By that time it won't matter because the ash cloud will have suffocated most of life on this planet and a few stragglers will emerge from their underground shelters only to find a scorching planet that will burn for a thousand years....

I agree. Seems to me a carbon tax will definitely fix all this.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If global warming is an hoax, my body and my weather thermometer must be part of it.
edit on Jpmbbpm05 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Natural News? Ha ha ha! In the past I've proposed that it be put on the same list as BIN and anything Sorcha Faal related. I've yet to see an article from there that doesn't at the very least bend the truth egregiously. In most cases they just out and out lie to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

I have been all over China, many different cities. You can breath in every one of them. Crazy I know. Have you been to any of those cities/countries you claim people can't breath? Did you just see a single picture chosen specifically because it has a great emotional effect?

I am not claiming China doesn't have terrible pollution problem, truth is I personally worry a lot more about their litter and refuse problems than anything they put in the air. Seriously. Seriously seriously. My point was we most certainly don't need any hyperbole to confuse this whole issue.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good. Now I can get rid of those energy saving (but not time saving) light bulbs.

Gone are the days of the 10 minute wait for light!

First world problems.
#blessed

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The global warming being pushed on us by global governments is a science fraud. The satellite data purported to show a warming "trend" over the last hundred years has been fraudulently altered to show a warming trend where none exists.

What the data really show are an obvious cooling trend over the last hundred years (see below). But because this cooling trend doesn't fit the globalist agenda of enslaving the population under a system of absolute behavioral control, the data had to be altered to fit the government narrative of global warming / climate change.

I used to casually believe the global warming narrative, but when I took a closer look at the data and motivations of those pushing the global warming agenda, it became obvious to me that global warming is a massive scientific hoax being perpetrated for political reasons.

Article

Yes, I realize I will get slammed for posting this article disputing the climate agenda data, but I wanted to take the opportunity to post my view of what climate change is really about and that is control of the population by the elite.

I have always contended that the source data and subsequent conclusions drawn from it was altered or at the very least manipulated to support the globalist NWO agenda. I don't expect that anyone will change their mind on climate change, but with all the threads lately on global warming I wanted to start at least one thread with a counter argument.

People, this is about control and manipulation of us by globalists and nothing more. I realize you think science supports climate change, but it has been manipulated to show what they want you to see.

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics. At least ask yourself if you will be ceding your power and individual liberties to a global organization that supersedes political boundaries and sovereign nations. Maybe I see it because my freedom is so important to me or maybe I simply am willing to keep and open mind, but at least consider the possibility that you are being used by TPTB to promote their agenda of control.

Please don't give away your rights and sovereignty out of fear.

Okay, I'm finished...you may now begin bashing me.

Just a few bottom line facts:

Adding or subtracting gases from or to the atmosphere have effects. This includes changing of jet streams, ocean acidification, micro climate changes, etc etc. In fact it doesnt take much to acidify the ocean from.carbon absorption to kill off entire species...

Ita not necessarily global warming, its climate change due to us. Just look at what we did to the ozone layer in a short amount of time...

Then comes the question, what is the main cause of this climate change worry?

Well, oil and coal. Fossil fuels. However, simply cutting off fossil fuel use for energy and transportation cold turkey would have devastating effects on certain economies in this world...

Bottom line is we need to ramp up and advance for the good of everyone.

edit on 3-12-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'll briefly give you my take on the climate change "deniers" and the climate change "worshipers". Yes...I made that up to insult the ones who believe in climate change the same way they use "deniers" as an insult.

The only way to have a consensus on climate change is to have a court case. A public, on TV, court case where the "worshipers" can attempt to prove their case, show their data, show the chain-of-custody of the data, show why the data is right, etc. Then the "deniers" get their chance to do the same. A jury of 12 made up of 6 "worshipers" and 6 "deniers" will then render a verdict. If the jury remains hung...we continue arguing on ATS. If not...done deal.

I'd go for that under extremely strict rules including everyone involved being sequestered until the whole thing is over. No phone calls, no texts, etc. There is far too much corruption involved on one or both sides in this whole fiasco.

I don't believe in man-made climate change personally. But I would be happy to see a case where evidence is examined and disputed by others in a professional, mediated manner. Right now...it is simply me saying I don't believe it because of ABC and you saying you do because of XYZ. And for all any of us know...all that is fake from both sides.
edit on 12/3/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Theres a ban on chlorofluorocarbons for a damn good reason.

Dams. Canals. Fracking. Co2 and CO. Uranium and plutonium.

To deny we havent affected our climate is a fools game.
edit on 3-12-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join