It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trying to find a legitimate free dating site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

actually I do a lot better in person then online...

I hate pictures of myself... because im not "still life"... I have personality, character... and none of that can be displayed as a still shot or words on a screen...

Many people online are straight out liars about a lot of things as well, from having kids... to whether or not they have been married... I've even met people that have looked absolutely nothing like their pictures

Doesn't matter if you lie to me when I know nothing about you, but if you're willing to lie about stupid small things...what else will you lie about later?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Online dating is a nightmare. Lots of time wasted on texting people you have no real connection with. Meet people in public or take classes and meet people with similar interests. Church. Online dating even with paid sites is frustrating and a waste of energy. Its for perfect looking people wanting one night stands.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well coming from a woman in that is on POF I have found it a bit dissapointing, I am willing to get to know someone but I do expect some kind of effort. Not just a "hi" and leave it at that. I'm not looking for a hook up, but have very little time to meet anyone. I work in retail with mostly women, which if I swung that way I wouldn't have to be on any sites...
. I have a young child so that hinders a lot of my dating options.. I do not go to church or have any kind of options to meet outside of work. I do not have the money to waste on a paid dating site , so I guess I should just either 1. Wait it out see if someone worthy comes along on POF or 2. Just accept my fate that I will remain single for the time being, until my child is older and less threatening.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Go to the grocery store, just not WalMart.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Man dating websites the whole thing gotta be weird as #.

What happened to starting conversations with strangers?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okcupid charges if you want to send a message.
Tinder is nothing but bots.
POF isnt to bad.
Datehookup dot com is free for most things.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I got to get to work but will be back to send some replies thanks for the advice though guys

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
okcupid

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well hey if there's anyone looking pm me, obviously I'm single. Worth a shot right?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not free

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Man dating websites the whole thing gotta be weird as #.

What happened to starting conversations with strangers?

girls these days, they don't know the difference between a conversation being started and sexual harassment.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718
That's why it's a good idea to wear a protective cup.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

or learning sign language.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join