It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Tattoos Linked To Toddlers Death? (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The authorities in Summit County, (Akron area) Ohio are trying to determine if the wounds on a dead toddler match tattoos on the people raising her. It is suspected that the wounds are very similar to the "neopagan tattoos" found on them. Both have been charged in her death. The dead toddler's twin has been placed with a relative.

www.ohio.com
Prosecutors have obtained photographs of a Springfield Township couple's neopagan tattoos in an effort to match the markings to puncture wounds on the woman's slain year-old daughter.

Daniel Duffield and Vanessa McGlumphy are charged in connection with the neck-snapping death of McGlumphy's 13-month-old daughter Jacqueline Mae Cooper.
Aside from the fatal neck injury, the toddler's body was also riddled with more than 40 puncture wounds, 12 broken ribs and a lacerated liver.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have heard that sometimes the worst thing for a child is the parents. This child had serious injuries. This is another in a long line of child deaths in this part of Ohio, done by the family members who are supposed to love and protect them. Many times a live-in boyfriend is involved.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer article, (link below) says the man is a tattoo artist. It implies that the punctures on the child's foot may be part of a tattoo. It also says that the child was to be raised Wiccan.
As a father and grandfather, I cannot understand how you can kill your offspring. I fear that the religious aspect of this case may overshadow the cruelty. As I understand Wicca, it is a nature based, non-violent religion. I guess there are those in any religion who can and will pervert the teachings and beliefs..

Related News Links:
www.cleveland.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Wicca....

join