It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new arrival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi there,

Thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself. I've been browsing the ATS for about three months now, and have finally made the move from passive observer to active participant.

A little about myself. I live in Canberra, Australia. The main topics of interest that I have been reading on ATS thus far have been those related to the military and aviation (which should give you some idea of my background...). That said, I enjoy learning about new things, and I've read most of the different forums just to see what is discussed, and will know doubt broaden my horizons as time goes on.

Other interests include music (anything from Mozart to Ministry...diverse, I know), sport (especially cricket. If you don't know what cricket is, think a five day baseball game with only four innings), gaming (computer simulations mainly, though the old dice from my D&D days in the library at school occasionally get broken out), and reading (fiction, military history and biographies. In fact, it was while researching something from Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code that I stumbled upon ATS).

That's probably enough for now. It's great to be here, I'm looking forward to good discussion, debating and friendship for many years to come. Cheers!

Willard

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I guess you know your way around so jump right in. Later.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting interests. Welcome to ats. Enjoy !

~KILLER

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Willard!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

new topics

top topics

join