It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disc photographed from aeroplane, very clear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The wing doesnt look blurred to you? To me, it at least looks not as in focus as the UFO.

looked at a smaller pic of it first...I can see that in the larger, ignore that point, hehe....

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
o.k lets get this straight. i haven't bothered reading any other posts so i dont know if someone has already covered what i'm going to say...

first of all i don't think this picture is even in the air, let alone from an aeroplane. it looks like someone got their friend to throw little u.f.o in the air and take a quick snapshot of it, with the thing going across the top. definatly seems like this is taken from the ground becuase the view is also looking up at the clouds rather than below, or in line with them. almost a great hoax..but not quite

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's clearly a fake pic...not even a very good render, I might add.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well well well. This I hate to say but I think this it an attempt at pulling the wool over the Cyclops. Reason#1. The focus is almost near perfect for the range to the ufo. #2. The light appears to be coming from the wrong direction. #3. If the plane was moving and I assume it was in the air doing what planes do the photo. should be blurry because it was I assume moving also. Conclusion: Whoever took the photo the next time if you add some blur so it makes the ufo appear that it is moving, it would present a little better challenge for the avg. person. What tipped me off was the absense of any movement on the ufo. If it had even just a little blur from any point on the three axis' being X,Y,Z it would have been something to talk about!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I agree that it's not from a plane, it could be a car, is that not a Christmas Tree Airfreshener hanging down?

it's a fake in my opinion.

cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks really fake to me...the ufo just doesn't look right at all

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow, thats horrible... Take it from a 3D modeler... thats not only fake, but its also TERIBLE... If it was real there would be more quality on the metal, and in real life lighting dosn't come from two seperate sides of the sky...
Not to mention the reflection on the window... If it was a plane, there would also be guages/switches in visible view...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
the picture is so fake i mean just look at it so so so fake......... its a joke thats quite funny its like a painting though?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH

#3. If the plane was moving and I assume it was in the air doing what planes do the photo. should be blurry because it was I assume moving also.

Not arguing about the authenticity of the pic, just wanted to touch upon this point of your's...wouldnt it make sense that if the UFO was flying along side the plane at the exact same speed it would not create a blur effect? For example when you'd see pics or video from inside Air Force planes flying in formation with several other planes and you see the next plane outside the cockpit of the plane with the camera, the next plane does not appear to be blurred. To the eye it appears that the other plane isnt even moving. Only when two aircraft are moving at different speeds would you get the blur effect when viewing one aircraft from inside the other.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So the thread author disappeard... And the pictures are hosted in his own web space:
fixit-4u.net/MRK/root/photos/Misc/feb23_2002_ufo.jpg

and not in a UFO related site or something like that.

mrk, please tell us where did you find the photo, and all info about its story you have... I don�t want to believe that you made it.

Anyways, I think this photo belongs in here

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yes a link to the original source would be a real help, also I note that the author's signature leads to the website of someone called robbieKhan. The website belongs to a student currently studying photgraphy at university, I would say to mr k to ask the website owner for his opinion on the photograph as they seem like the perfect person who'd be able to tell wether or not it was fake. Assuming of course that mr k is not actually the same guy as the one who owns the site.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have look very closely at this photo, I will confirm this depiction of a UFO, near a Airplane or whatever... the years I have taken photos.... This shot has some greed. If not, it will not change my belief. Believe it or not, the conditions that existed at the time this photos was taken... even the experence photographer would have a tough time getting it right in a short time. The Window is plastic, this will affect and disfuse clarity. Short of having your settings correct when this chance came up.... its a good shot!
If I had a photo of what I've seen... the same agruement would exist.
Next photo please....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Like the other posts I think it�s a fake, done on computer, rendered that is. I�m stilling waiting for the picture that is the one that ends the debate on ufo�s.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
like someone said its a pretty bad 3d render

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Heavens_Tears,
I wish I had that photo. But what would make the real difference? If you were standing next to me at that time? But even then, you might want to argrue that as well. Sorry, your lack of insight will not change what I have seen. (x7) It still remains a question for many... Not for me! I think you want to consider this, only because your interest is here. Otherwise if your looking to debate this, I will listen as always. But maybe anouther thread might interest you. But keep in mind, I'm not really picking on you so to speak, its still a matter of time before it becomes obvious... Continue to look into the Heavens, no point of the Tears right now until you will see. I hope you can share that once it happens. Some will see, Some will not.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by jessemole]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join