It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If the government isn't making/staging these shootings they sure as hell don't do much to prevent them.
Same deal we got with 9/11.
They had the intel but let everything go ahead to cause maximum destruction.
Keep the level of fear up so people will go along with the destruction of our rights.
Obama wets his pants with every new shooting hoping he can further destroy the 2nd Amendment.
The real question is why is so important to him that the public is disarmed?
www.youtube.com... this should make everybody go get a Gun......

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I would also like to add to my previous post with the following opinion:

Gun-related deaths could be curtailed to a large degree imho - a far larger degree than by trying to combat these more isolated (but no less tragic) events - by stopping the continued existence of gang violence. A large - disproportionately large - percentage of gun related deaths appear to be the result of gang violence.

Why not aggressively combat poverty, joblessness, hopelessness, and gang culture? Why are these motivators of the continued persistence of gang violence and gang life in urban (and, to a degree which might surprise many in my experience, rural) communities not addressed and confronted with the same sense of urgency and political mandate that "guns" in and of themselves seem to be whenever events like this happen?

As someone who lost a beloved friend to gang violence, this is always a question I find myself asking.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nobody is talking about Bunny Friend Park, and that’s a problem

Unknown attackers who fired wildly into a huge crowd at Bunny Friend Park on Sunday night left 17 people wounded, including a 10-year-old boy and one victim who may never walk again — an outburst of violence that authorities said Monday likely was gang-related.

Raise your hand if you heard about this ?

I didn't until today.

The media was too busy calling the PP shooting 'Christian terrorism'.

Then a few days later making excuses, and calling for gun control the very next day for the SB terrorist attack.

Police identified the four as Quendrick “C4” Bailey, 20; Lawrence “L” Veals, 19; Michael “Mack” Allen, 29; and Rashad “KMG EZZY” Walker, 22. All are expected to face 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder in the park shooting, which took place around 6:15 p.m. Nov. 22 at the Upper 9th Ward park, located in the 1900 block of Gallier Street.

edit on 5-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Absolutely, he and his lock step minions tell us to not judge all Muslims by the actions of a few bad muslims but he want's to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few bad ones. Liberals have such a double standard and no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with them. Wow! what a bunch of nuts!
a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mdl59

If one assumes that Sally Abdelmageed was telling the truth, the shooters were 3 muscular and athletic and tall white men, not a 125 pound woman.

This was a staged event that advances several agendas, none good for the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join