It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No I'm not arguing, I relish your thoughts in my perma-culture thread

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Love your avatar.

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: theNLBS

The previous mass shooters were usually registered democrats, but as usual, all those who are in that hive minded left just can't come to terms with even the idea that one of them might be a bad nut, so they remain in denial and claim it has to be someone who is right wing.
That is a fascinating way to disassociate character flaws like criminal psychosis when you hear about mass shootings, just say it is right wingers, and everyone in your group will be guaranteed to be overjoyed, (just not about those who got shot of course).
It's the same idea at work when people think the 16th president had to be a democrat because he ended slavery. If it doesn't fit the left wing agenda, just claim it is definitely right wingers, and give group hugs to all liberals within your reach or general vicinity.
I love it because it is kind of cute, but is it really a healthy way to exist mentally?

They are normally registered Democrats? Source please.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
lol

The apparent pattern is that they were shootings done by people...

Very something.

The pattern of of mass shooting, not of any shooting.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Dang. What is going to stop all this senseless killing? it breaks my heart for their families tonight
I'm safe at home with mine while others were robbed of that privilege today. .... a reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nope Obama, and I are not in the same boat.

I actually know gun laws in this country, and the BIll of Rights.

Unlike Obama ignoring both.

If you live in the US, we are in the same boat. Me, you, Obama. If you think not, I am wondering exactly what boat you moved to?

Please give specific examples where the current President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States ignored the Bill of Rights. I will wait at your leisure.
edit on 2-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
Murder is illegal already, doesn't mean or matter how you do it. So how will more laws and regulations restrict access to people who don't follow the law anyway?

If you murder someone you get caught (usually) and then go to jail. Then you can't murder people anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: neo96

Really, a guy on the internet crying foul at obama everytime something happens, i dont know why but i dont believe you one second.

Obama does like to cry foul every time something happens.

Glad we agree.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: theNLBS

What problem is that ?

Everyone has charts.

Besides going around shooting people is against the law anyways.

Or do you support Obama and eroding the 2nd through the 10th amendments, and the 14th amendments, and want to deny gun owners their rights to due process, and crimes be proven in courts of law.

After your last thread about the 4th.

I'd expected you to be against 'gun control'.

A thousand stars Neo.

It's crazy when people cherry pick their stats, data and info. Even more so to link it to a political party instead of where and who it belongs to.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: Toseekthetruth
We need every ameican to be armed and able to defend themselves! How many people would have lost their lives if 28 of the 14 dead and 14 injured had been armed?! Seriously! It infuriates me that they think its a good idea to take away out right to defend ourselves. Guns will always be in the hands of those who wish to do harm. At lat let us have a fighting chance! a reply to: neo96

This is one of the most absurd replies ever, the answer to gun violence is more guns.

How that makes sense to you, is crazy. Would you throw more fire on a fire to put it out?

No but a person can burn a controlled fire line so it so it wont spread.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Really, a guy on the internet crying foul at obama everytime something happens, i dont know why but i dont believe you one second.

Obama does like to cry foul every time something happens.

Glad we agree.

No, it was you that cried foul in your OP. You are the 'guy on the internet'. I thought that was obvious. Ans I see your attempt at a joke. But you are failing at defending your OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Obama calling for more gun control is the example.

No due process.

No trials in courts of law.

No jury's of peers.

No crimes proven in courts of law.

Use every event in the 'news'.

To pass more regulation on American's RIGHTS.

Guess that constitution is just a GD piece of paper.

Ya know that thing that says people are guaranteed their day in court, and CRIMES be proven.

Ya know that thing that says people can't be 'tried' for the same crime twice.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
That chart was already commented on as not following the topic.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Exactly my point! I love how you put that btw. a reply to: darepairman

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lol blaming the liberals again, dont change, make assumption and just go with it.

Oh plz show me how the right weiners will save us from the evil of obama.

Oh the beauty of all this is in a year you get to vote for another bush or donald trump.

Well it's not exactly conservatives pushing that nonsense now is it?

You lot can't even call the enemy by name over seas are out some sort of qualifier , in most cases not at all

And WERE the ones ?

Wake up

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Obama calling for more gun control is the example.

No due process.

No trials in courts of law.

No jury's of peers.

No crimes proven in courts of law.

Use every event in the 'news'.

To pass more regulation on American's RIGHTS.

Guess that constitution is just a GD piece of paper.

Ya know that thing that says people are guaranteed their day in court, and CRIMES be proven.

Ya know that thing that says people can't be 'tried' for the same crime twice.

He did call for more gun control, we do need some more, that is pretty obvious.

Give some proof of the rest please. I mean for all citizens, and not odd legislation that was passed before his terms.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well, I do know that my state does not require gun registration, and these types of things don't happen in my state.

In the areas where it is posted no guns allowed, the only thing an establishment can do if they see you with a gun is to ask you to leave.

Relaxing gun control laws, is probably the best solution. It serves as a deterrent, it won't stop every crazy person, but that's the real issue. Mental healthcare services have been on a steady decline, in part to communist hysteria, and due to abuse by committing people with the 'wrong' political beliefs.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lol blaming the liberals again, dont change, make assumption and just go with it.

Oh plz show me how the right weiners will save us from the evil of obama.

Oh the beauty of all this is in a year you get to vote for another bush or donald trump.

Well it's not exactly conservatives pushing that nonsense now is it?

You lot can't even call the enemy by name over seas are out some sort of qualifier , in most cases not at all

And WERE the ones ?

Wake up

I am WAY awake. It is extreme right conservatives that are running for President on that side. I think except for Jeb Bush. I am not even sure, at this point, about Rand Paul. All of the republican candidates ignore the antics of the extreme right that could kill this country and turn it into a theocracy if they could. The extreme right is played to by republican candidates and I see that as more of a danger than terrorists. They do this for votes. If they get those votes, the extreme right will want things in return. Those 'things' will be a clear and present danger to this country.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He did call for more gun control, we do need some more, that is pretty obvious.

No we don't.

Geezus hell the facts aren't even in yet.

Except the fact California has mandatory waiting periods, and magazine capacity limits, and the toughest restrictions in the country.

So stop pushing the same crap as Obama.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Well, I do know that my state does not require gun registration, and these types of things don't happen in my state.

In the areas where it is posted no guns allowed, the only thing an establishment can do if they see you with a gun is to ask you to leave.

Relaxing gun control laws, is probably the best solution. It serves as a deterrent, it won't stop every crazy person, but that's the real issue. Mental healthcare services have been on a steady decline, in part to communist hysteria, and due to abuse by committing people with the 'wrong' political beliefs.

'relaxing gun control laws would be a deterrent'? We are also talking about federal law. God I hope your state soon requires gun registration, the fact they do not is is FLAT OUT WHACKY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join