It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes neo lets compare cancer to gun death, that makes so much sense, maybe we should try banning cancer lol, or maybe make people buy a license before they can get cancer.

My youngest cat got killed by coyotes, damn you obama

We could compare it to banning meth

How's that working out?

Again while the left is playing politics and "feel good" "moral superiority" legislation

The world burns

Snap out of it

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Murder is illegal already, doesn't mean or matter how you do it. So how will more laws and regulations restrict access to people who don't follow the law anyway?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: theonenonlyone

My point is, there is a hugely, changing subjective character to mental illness. A right is a right and not all people being treated for mental disharmony are blatant mass killers.

However Obama pushing through the TPP, Congress awarding bankers cash for criminal actions, banks raising the price of housing to impossible levels for the less fortunate. ....this is the real problem. ..not guns...not organic...not republicans.

That is correct. I don;t like the new things I have to sign on a touch screen with a computer pen when I go to the doctor. None of us had control over TPP and all the other Ts. But people who should not have guns, having them, is still a problem.

Instead of arguing, we should be brainstorming good ideas on how to reduce the damage of a failed system. I would not be averse to brainstorming with serious 2nd amendment activists.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Relevant to the conversation to demonstrate that it is not a conversation but a manipulation. Please watch this short video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did obama tell you that, fox news, breitbart

How many guns did obama take from you, im going to guess 0.

You and obama are in the same boat here, not waiting till we know more before you tell us how we should feel lol.
edit on 2-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No...1st I have no qualms with you. I do however have a problem with people who have lost their connection to where food comes from making sweeping generalized statements particularly regarding guns and pointy things...both of which I require to propagate the materials for the less inclined to consume.

This is not a right left issue, it's a facts of life issue as well as a constitutional one. We old families of the original colonists that started to move West especially Ohio, Kentucky etc...have a different experience than many of you (the majority in cities) I'm not trying to hurt anyone with my words, I'm trying to wake them to my personally equal reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lol blaming the liberals again, dont change, make assumption and just go with it.

Oh plz show me how the right weiners will save us from the evil of obama.

Oh the beauty of all this is in a year you get to vote for another bush or donald trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You're missing the point I think. Well at least my take on the op.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

No...1st I have no qualms with you. I do however have a problem with people who have lost their connection to where food comes from making sweeping generalized statements particularly regarding guns and pointy things...both of which I require to propagate the materials for the less inclined to consume.

This is not a right left issue, it's a facts of life issue as well as a constitutional one. We old families of the original colonists that started to move West especially Ohio, Kentucky etc...have a different experience than many of you (the majority in cities) I'm not trying to hurt anyone with my words, I'm trying to wake them to my personally equal reality.

I wasn't arguing with you, I think I was trying to add to our post. We should not lose sight of where food comes from as well as the basic need for guns.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nope Obama, and I are not in the same boat.

I actually know gun laws in this country, and the BIll of Rights.

Unlike Obama ignoring both.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You can reduce gun violence considerably by focusing attention on media reporting of these types of incidents.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
Murder is illegal already, doesn't mean or matter how you do it. So how will more laws and regulations restrict access to people who don't follow the law anyway?

I would think the optimization of what laws exist would help. Would help both sides. As the current structure sucks.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok. Good point. I suppose I went on a rant before I thought it through. I am just so angry about the innocent lives lost. I just wish there was a more effective solution at this point. Maybe if more people who are approved to carry firearms did so then maybe less lives would be lost..... Maybe. reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You can reduce gun violence considerably by focusing attention on media reporting of these types of incidents.

www.youtube.com...

Due to social media, we see all of these. I have seen this video. There is a desensitization, if anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

The previous mass shooters were usually registered democrats, but as usual, all those who are in that hive minded left just can't come to terms with even the idea that one of them might be a bad nut, so they remain in denial and claim it has to be someone who is right wing.
That is a fascinating way to disassociate character flaws like criminal psychosis when you hear about mass shootings, just say it is right wingers, and everyone in your group will be guaranteed to be overjoyed, (just not about those who got shot of course).
It's the same idea at work when people think the 16th president had to be a democrat because he ended slavery. If it doesn't fit the left wing agenda, just claim it is definitely right wingers, and give group hugs to all liberals within your reach or general vicinity.
I love it because it is kind of cute, but is it really a healthy way to exist mentally?

link   
lol

The apparent pattern is that they were shootings done by people...

Very something.

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

What ever obama says he gets told to say it, the left and right hand are owned by the same people, since obama has been in power gun sales in the usa has gone up, guns are still in american hands and the country is on par with the past presidents.

So why blame liberals and obama for everything under the sun is my question.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toseekthetruth
Ok. Good point. I suppose I went on a rant before I thought it through. I am just so angry about the innocent lives lost. I just wish there was a more effective solution at this point. Maybe if more people who are approved to carry firearms did so then maybe less lives would be lost..... Maybe. reply to: TerryMcGuire

That has always been touted as a good idea, but it isn't. In most places, ricochet and poor aim would probably kill more. There are a few examples where an armed civilian stopped or killed a criminal, but not enough to show it would really help.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lol blaming the liberals again, dont change, make assumption and just go with it.

Oh plz show me how the right weiners will save us from the evil of obama.

Oh the beauty of all this is in a year you get to vote for another bush or donald trump.

Right wieners.

Laughs

You crack me up!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really, a guy on the internet crying foul at obama everytime something happens, i dont know why but i dont believe you one second.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join