It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Naaw not buying it, the GOP is constantly vilifying the man as weak on defense none stop to the point of claiming he is secretly supporting terrorist, and while he took that victory lap in the Ben laden killing show me where any other Pols would not have done the same.

Boy George after a successful sortie

President Boy George sayz duh winning!!!

A Japanese talking shart about Bush? Really? I'd LOVE to send obama your way and let him run your country into the ground. I'd gladly trade that sack of crap for W.

Chigaimasu Nihonjin janai, watashi wa America jin desu, and Bush?? really?? k if that's your horse but he was the one that Cried havoc and let slip the dogs of war in the wrong country based on lies and crashed not only my country [THE U.S] into the ground with his economic policies but he nearly took the rest of the world with us, this is the after effect, unfortunately continued by the horse I backed Obama.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: theonenonlyone

No...it's not "crazy"...it's common sense.
Being effectually "neutered" (gun laws that keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens) makes one the perfect victim.

Would you throw more fire on a fire to put it out?

Actually....depending on the type of fire, yes.
Have you ever seen an oil well fire extinguished using C4? It's used to suffocate the fire, and the effect is instantaneous. Now, go think on that a second.

Truth.

They must not have heard of back burning a forest fire.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: rajas
14 people dead and you still wonder whats wrong with the gunlaws

California has the strictest gun laws in the nation.

Then the laws they have need to be edited since they are not working. DUH.

You, need to really stop.

Do you live in California?

Do you own a gun? Screw your license, have you attempted to buy one or own one before?

If so, did you buy it in California?

I live in California, I own a handgun, I bought it in California.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Laws in California don't work? Sweet Jesus...

They ran my background as if I'm a freakin' loon, they took my finger prints, checked my criminal records, everything done and I still have to wait 10 days, oh God forbid, somehow the numb nuts actually believe this 10 day wait period would deter any criminals intends to do harm. Before everything, I have to go study for a #ing 50 question test, in which if I fail, I am unable to obtain the weapon.

Did you know that magazine cap here in California is 10 bullets only? For rifles or guns, don't matter. If you are a collector, well, tough luck to you.

Did you know that with all the crazy gun laws and restrictions, California doesn't even get certain weapons anymore, because of the retarded laws. Check HK USP 45 vs HK 45, in California, we don't have HK 45 because of a retarded law that prohibits it.

What else do you want to implement or add? What makes you think anything additional is going to work?

Have you ever lived in L.A.? No? Then you need to stop posting these weird "Personal Opinions" and attempt to run them pass as facts.

Here in L.A., with all the crazy gun laws already existent, come over, I'll take you on a tour to Downtown and I will show you how easy, fast and cheap to obtain a .22 off the streets for less than $80.00.

Just like Neo have said. We do understand gun laws, "THEY DON"T WORK".

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: chr0naut

That is insane itself and unconstitutional. All you obvious city people, who don't raise livestock and fruits and veggies, but rather buy your sustenance from others have this same ignorant rant based on a total disconnect from the natural world.

I need a gun or two just to run my farm, should I humanely Inject the next rabid coyote?

Explain to me how you managed to turn "making it harder for mentally ill people to gain access to gun" into "they are coming for your guns."

If you have no pans to go on a shooting spree, I am pretty sure your gun are safe.

Well, then I'd have to ask, what qualifies one as mentally-ill?

I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

Historically, aren't gubments and police forces the ones who tend to do most the mass killings and all?? And you geniuses want to trust the US gov, bringers of peace and tranquility the world over, with weeding out who's got the firepower?

I think this thought process should qualify you as insane, and not fit to own a gun, or vote, drive and father children.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

So because murders still happens while we have laws against murders, we should scrap murder laws because it obviously doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He just pushes the same agenda that he has every time something like this happens. So it's really no surprise. What is a surprise is that people continue to support his hypocrisy unyieldingly. The guy arms Mexican cartels and terrorists, bombs hospitals and wedding parties and then wants to disarm his own population that he's supposed to be advocating for.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

He's a sympathizer, that's why.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllactedowed

Bush reacted, he was in office under a year when the attack happened. Play the scenario over and over and it would probably turn out the same

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I always read the comment the bad guys will always be able to get guns! How so? How do you know that for a fact? Have you ever thought the guns criminals use are originally obtained legally? Anyhow these killers were armed to the teeth and had full body armor, and explosives. Better to run than to shoot back, I'd rather focus on escaping than attacking.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Government Agencies , Foreign and Domestic , can provide Radical Groups with such Weapons Covertly Any Time they want to meet their Personal Agendas ...........

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Is Obama on drugs? So are we going to use minority report technology now for gun sales? Bring in shrinks, psychics, tarot cards & palm reading? Oh your life line is a little short. I think you're planning to kill 20 people in the near future!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
does the president actually think "common sense" gun laws would actually deter terrorism? haha i cant wait to see him say radical islam today or basically go against the whole country.. actually it is embarrasing, oh well

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
does the president actually think "common sense" gun laws would actually deter terrorism? hahal

It just might, or it might not. To me, that's irrelevant: I stand a far better chance being shot by my (legally) gun owning neighbour than I stand to be shot by terrorists. To me, a law abiding citzen, ALL gun owners are a hazard. And like with any hazard I like it to be restricted. Hence, I'm all in favour of gun restriction laws.

To me, an innocent citizen, it's quite unsettling to know that say one of my neighbours - who may not particularly like me and may be a drug addict, or a booze addict - simply can go into town and buy a gun, legally. To me, he is an hazard. Please, yes, restrict him. And his 3 year old son, who sees him playing with that legally owned gun a lot one day shoots my cat dead - or my little child.

Also, I can't grasp how you, law abiding citizens of the US of A, with your mouth full of "righs" and "justice" etc. still think that you should be allowed to be judge, jury and executioner, all in one and all in the blink of an eye. For that is what you become if you pull that trigger.

And yes, those one-stop-shop gun toting Dreads get it WRONG a lot. That's not maintaining your rights, that simply taking away mine!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
People who send armed goons in force to commit government sanctioned murder on a grand scale like Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada...The list goes on...

And the idiot babbles of a pattern here?.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Move to a different country then.

To me, our second amendment right must not be infringed upon. I want all of my neighbors to own firearms, preferably multiple firearms, and they shouldn't have to register them. It's not the government's business how many guns we have, but we should all have them, and many of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

What rights are being taken from you?.

It isn't anyone's fault but your own you are afraid of the reality that you simply are not safe anywhere, ever, no matter where you go or what you do or how you do it.

It isn't your neighbor that makes you feel threatened, it's you.

I suppose then, that it is you who are giving up your non-right to "feel" safe.

Go get to know your neighbor better, he probably has his/her reservations about you too.
edit on 4-12-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: kjhn

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
To me, an innocent citizen, it's quite unsettling to know that say one of my neighbours - who may not particularly like me and may be a drug addict, or a booze addict - simply can go into town and buy a gun, legally.

Well, I can tell you this much. Drug addicts can't legally own a firearm in the United States. I'm not sure about alcoholics, but I would assume that the same law applies.

Speaking for myself, it doesn't concern me at all that virtually everyone in my area owns a firearm.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wait till Obama and Hillary get together. They will blame Bush!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If anything we have a pattern of idiots getting elected.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ahh, Obama has seen a pattern of behavior. It's almost like he needed another event to establish this pattern, so that he can advocate for more gun control and more security apparatus.

Keep the people frightened, and all sorts of legislative shenanigans might be accomplished. Heck, we might even need to have another war.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join