It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I'll go out on a short limb here. Judging by their names and tactics...this was terrorism. Surprise! Again by Muslims.

Yep.

But, you'll probably be called racist in 3....2.....1........

(Even though muslim is not a race.)

Yeah, because Christians do nothing wrong.

Yes, this is a bigoted statement.

352 mass shootings in the US this year. Muslims do not provide the biggest threat to our safety, statistically white males do.

People attack the white male christians in the media only as a point. That you can't do that. Christianity is no better than Islam.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well, yes we have noticed a pattern.

It seem as though every time there is a "mass shooting" with-in days, or even at the same time, there is some type of drill taking place.
This has even happened at the same time and place as the shootings have occurred.

There were drills at Sandy Hook and in Boston also.

Once or twice even three times, which are scattered out, may be called "coincidence".

This is getting a little obvious to those of us who are paying attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
First Obama says this!

President Barack Obama commented Wednesday on the shooting in San Bernardino, California, where at least 14 people were killed and an additional 14 were injured according to police. "We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world, and there's some steps we could take, not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don't happen as frequently, common-sense gun safety laws, stronger background checks," Obama said during an interview with CBS News' Norah O'Donnell.

From the op.

NOW he's saying THIS!

At this stage we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred,” he said Thursday in a rare statement from the Oval Office. “It is possible this was terrorist related but we don't know. It’s also possible this was workplace related.”

Wait for it.

“We are going to be vigilant as we always are in getting the facts before we issue any decisive judgments on how this occurred,” he said.

Obama: It's 'possible' San Bernardino shooting was related to terrorism

That's just priceless.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just for snips, and giggles.

They redefined what constitutes a 'mass shooting'.

Just who gets counted, and what type of injuries.

The FBI found that 64 incidents (40.0%) would have been categorized as falling within the new federal definition of “mass killing,” which is defined as “three or more killings in a single incident.”

Readit it.

I have seen this before. Like how they reclassified pipe bombs as 'weapons of mass destruction'.

Virtually pull that term 'workplace violence' out of their snips.

I expect as much from politicos.

When terms get created from politics.
edit on 3-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Weird, so they went from 4 people to be considered a mass killing, down to 3. Sounds like a play to skew the numbers for gun control again. I would imagine this will put the percentage of mass killings at almost double what it was prior.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah, and today the amateur in chief really misspoke because it turns out that this was a terrorist attack, planned by a sleeper cell.

He spoke so soon because he knows everything, especially his anti gun agenda...

Haha, oh man...

We should be taking the exact opposite stand, because we are at war, every American should be arming themselves to defend their country!

He has got to be either a sympathizer, or just ignorant of the history of this country, and how it's held on to its free society.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well, he has this agenda, that we can all just get long, you know love each other. Love terrorists and they won't storm a room and fire off so many rounds the sprinkler system explodes...

You know cumbaya, hold hands and have a coke and a smile.

In reality you'll see exploding soda cans, glass shattering, and bodies slamming to the floor.

Hey Obama, Gandhi got shot in the chest...

I don't know when he will pull his head out of the sand, but at least we only have 1 more year of him.

Yeah he put the brakes on a collapsing economy, too bad he never listens to his war cabinet.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

People attack the white male christians in the media only as a point. That you can't do that. Christianity is no better than Islam.

were the white male mass shootings religiously motivated you might have a point, however that is not the case

Nice straw man though

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We do have a pattern of mass shootings.

They occur every single weekend in inner city environments around the US.

I'm waiting for Dear Leader Obama to address those.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Toseekthetruth

That's what the 2nd amendment really means, you see, a long time ago, citizens had to take up arms to defend their country, their freedoms. The people that founded this country knew that our freedoms, liberty would always be a target, and that someday again, the people would have to defend those liberties, again and again. So / the right to bare arms is in the eternal defense of the nation...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah, it's complicated. There have been, white and black mass shootings, though not as many blacks have done it as whites, anyway those are different subjects, today we are talking about terrorism.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I click the link and come to a page that doesn't contain this graph.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe other countries do have as many (if not more) mass killings as America but the leaders of those countries don't try to exploit the incidents to further a political agenda. OR maybe those countries don't attribute the actions of a few to the overall majority.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm all for gun-ownership. If I was an American I'd probably be worried about a gun-grab, too.

But there were over 300 "mass" shootings this year, and over a thousand in about the same amount of days.

The Guardian - 1,052 Mass Shootings in 1,066 Days

That's not even including the "regular" shootings that don't see national media attention.

How in the aitch is that not a pattern or a problem? Because it's coming from Obama's mouth? Come on.
(not even speculating causes or solutions)

Yet another baiting thread devolving into the all too usual bullsh!t around here lately.

"Fightin' fire with unlit matches from our respective trenches; No authority can clean up the mess we're in"
Jay Farrar of Uncle Tupelo (Check them out if you're not already in the know
)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Correct - mental health issues.

Well the lunatics do run the asylum here.

Crazy is as Crazy does.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So, Obama thought it might very well be terrorist related, this mass shooting, and he wants Americans to give up their rights at self defense, especially now when terrorists are training sleeper cells right here in America, and it is highly likely that Obama sponsored their arrival just for the purpose of using them to shoot lots of citizenry so he can show us that people with guns is not good because they shoot us, so we need to get rid of them.
What he failed to see was that his incredible stupidity just unwittingly admitted his intent and purpose for his particular use of terrorists on our behalf

Because Obama really cares about Americans being able to defend ourselves when we are at war with foreigners who absolutely wish to see us dead, and he comes right and spills the beans with his solution to this problem. Disarm my fellow Americans, so my friends here and abroad that I helped to arrive here hate you all just as much as I, Barack Obama hates you, can kill you easier, without getting shot ourselves.
Got, it. Thanks Mr. President.

Those who support this kind of trash as a leader after even this display of human retardation of all the 5 senses, and even maybe the 6th sense, should opt in for that optional euthanasia shot covered by Obamacare, you will save a terrorist some bullets, and Obama will be happy you aren't a continuing burden on all the free gifts he lured you in with, you know those don't last forever, and he salutes you for doing your part to help. He will let his terrorist buddies know in advance that you won't be shooting back at them.
Thanks for your continued support and sacrifice of your own lives to help, Signed Barack Obama.

That pretty much says it all.

But Bush was bad too, so we all must allow Obama to treat us even worse and even target us all for death personally, call it our penance.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: chr0naut

That is insane itself and unconstitutional. All you obvious city people, who don't raise livestock and fruits and veggies, but rather buy your sustenance from others have this same ignorant rant based on a total disconnect from the natural world.

I need a gun or two just to run my farm, should I humanely Inject the next rabid coyote?

I am not a city person. I do raise livestock. I do not own or need a gun to do so.

Gun ownership is allowed here, in the country where I live and also in the country where I am a citizen. Neither of these two countries have the same level of gun related violence as happens in America.

Neither do these other countries claim the capability to harm oneself or others as a right.

What would you do if you had wild animals attacking your livestock every night? I can't see you running after them and clubbing them to death.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Naaw not buying it, the GOP is constantly vilifying the man as weak on defense none stop to the point of claiming he is secretly supporting terrorist, and while he took that victory lap in the Ben laden killing show me where any other Pols would not have done the same.

Boy George after a successful sortie

President Boy George sayz duh winning!!!

A Japanese talking shart about Bush? Really? I'd LOVE to send obama your way and let him run your country into the ground. I'd gladly trade that sack of crap for W.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Screw it...let them call me racist. If being "racist" means protecting myself, my family and a word of caution to others...so be it. I'll wear it like a damn badge if that is what it has come to.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I think it is just about time that we HAVE TO restrict, etc. based upon their religion...within reason. I'm not asking for camps but limit them coming in and watch them while they are here. It isn't my fault that their religion was hi-jacked by radicals and it isn't my job to clean it up. It is theirs. If THEIR religion is be infiltrated and given a bad name...and they disagree with the radical's actions...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I'd rather be called a racist then have to bury one of my children...or even yours. WE are Americans...we are supposed to stand up for one another...protect one another...even if it is from a religion because of the bad circumstances. Not our fault...not our job. Our job is to be safe and assure the safety of our allies. You...him...her. Americans.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join