It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With every corrupt act,it seems the Clinton name comes up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was reading on CNN about how Sandy Berger had passed away today,and decided to look into what he did illegal back in the day.He was only charged with a misdemeanor.That is mind boggling.If you or I did it they would have a swat team out to get us. He was National Security Advisor Sandy Berger walked into OUR national archives and stole at least 5 classified documents (that he will admit to) and stuffed them down his pants and in his sock. There is no way in hell with his actions that day,he didn't know that what he was doing was wrong.

He took some of the papers and supposedly ripped them up and threw them away.If this doesn't sound like shades of Watergate,I am purple all over. I assure you I am not purple. And low and behold,what papers were these that he was so damned,bound and determined to get rid of? What papers that pertained to the Clinton's role in terrorism suppression in 2000 and how it effected the 9/11 attacks. SAY WHAT??

Why would those records be the ones removed? I am open for thoughts on this one ATS. There had to be something the Clintons didn't want coming out.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

She is head of her own de facto crime syndicate.

Is it any wonder she will be our next President?

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Only if your looking for it and ignoring all the other corrupt politicians.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

All the other corrupt politicians aren't being handed one of the 2 major parties nominations.

Hillary is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

All the other corrupt politicians aren't being handed one of the 2 major parties nominations.

Hillary is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

Now who is lying. The other ones maybe except sanders are as corrupt as Hillary..to say that they aren't is a lie.
edit on 2-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: watchitburn

Now who is lying. The other ones maybe except sanders are as corrupt as Hillary..to say that they aren't is a lie.

Ulterior motive for "possibly" leaving Sanders out ? Nope , if you are going to say all politicians , you have to include Sanders . The word all is all encompassing. But I gotta hand it to Sanders. He keeps reminding the Progressive Liberal Party that he is not a Democrat....At least he is being honest and trying to correct their mistakes (but still he is feeding off their money...)

edit on 2-12-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join