It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Nessie Sightings in a Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Last Sunday the Loch Ness monster was sighted three times in eight hours, which is how often it was sighted during the entire year of 2002. Two of the sightings were from the cruiser the Royal Scot and the third was by a fisherman.

The captain of the Royal Scot saw a fast-moving wake in the water at around 2 pm, but thinks he was the only person aboard to see it that time. "The loch situation at that time was flat calm�absolutely mirror glass," he says. "It was travelling at 30 to 35 miles an hour. It was probably chasing salmon. It is some sort of fish-eating machine."

The second sighting from the Royal Scot came at 8 pm and lasted for 35 minutes, and was witnessed by all 25 passengers and the three crew members. "What we saw was the top of a hump four to five feet long and five or six inches out of the water. It was just drifting along with the water," the captain says. The sightings came a week after the ship's sonar detected an object 20 feet long and weighing almost two tons, 320 feet below the surface in the same area.

The third sighting was reported by a fisherman who saw something resting on the surface for three or four minutes before it did a surface roll into the water and disappeared. He described the creature as almost black in color and close to a seal in size.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh she's getting domesticated now

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here's another story on this, from the Inverness Courier:

www.inverness-courier.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
When I was littler I always wondered why they didn't just drain the loch momentarily to see if they uncover something... but then I learned how large the loch was. I wonder if they have considered this though?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I wonder if they have considered this though?

Is the truth more important than an ecosystem? If this is a rare species of some sort, we don't know whether it would be able to survive out of water.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There've been quite a number of Nessie sightings out of the water. Check this out:

Loch Ness Monster - Landward Sightings

As for draining it, I can't see how they'd drain 7.452 billion cubic metres of water!!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
...."What we saw was the top of a hump four to five feet long and five or six inches out of the water. It was just drifting along with the water," the captain says. The sightings came a week after the ship's sonar detected an object 20 feet long and weighing almost two tons, 320 feet below the surface in the same area.

The third sighting was reported by a fisherman who saw something resting on the surface for three or four minutes before it did a surface roll into the water and disappeared. He described the creature as almost black in color and close to a seal in size.

www.unknowncountry.com...

So maybe it's not so far off that there are lizard people too living under ground...and maybe these are pets?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
really tho drain the water for your curiosity...
and it is probably very intelligent...
that is a very good interesting post dr.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Then there�s the Pennsylvania Python. Clarence Mitchell said he saw an 18-foot python slithering in his cornfield on June 8, 1944, leaving a track the width of an automobile. Mrs. Vaughn later reported watching in horror as the reptile swallowed one of her chickens whole and then, being too engorged to fit under her fence, climbed over it instead.

Heheheheehe!

...got this one from one of the links you left. It looks like a lot of 'scaley?' creatures are coming to the surface. Could it have something to do with Earth and her volcano systems? Looks like she's spittin em out!

--and Earths' volcano systems may have somthing to do with the Planets and the Planets may have something to do with the higher form of intelligent species around and about them! And the intelligent species around them...may have something to do with us.... Phshew! It just never stops. It keeps going...and going...haha like the energizer bunny!

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage

Sorry, I still don't understand where yer gonna put over 7 billion cubic metres of water!! Ask everyone in the area to grab a bucket? Use a really long siphon tube?!

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by UniversalFiction]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction

Originally posted by bigsage

Sorry, I still don't understand where yer gonna put over 7 billion cubic metres of water!! Ask everyone in the area to grab a bucket? Use a really long siphon tube?!

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by UniversalFiction]

Hahaha new marketing idea "Drink LOCH!"

new topics

top topics

join