It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Picks Nuclear Allies For Imminent War With NATO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In a disturbung twist to the World's recent turmoils, it seems that a new Axis of power is on the horizon as Russia starts to line up allies for a potential WW3 event. Things stem from the shooting down of a Russian fighter by Turkish forces when the Russain fighter jet entered Turkish airspace. Russia wants retaliation and there is talk of using a Nuclear weapon on Istanbul, Turkey thus killing 9 million people according to the article.

Putin urged to drop nuclear bomb on Turkey, killing 9 mil people

Putin is willing to use nuclear weapons on Russia’s “enemy number one,” Turkey, according to one of the nation’s leading politicians, as reported by the Daily Star.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, leader of the misnamed Liberal Democratic party, urged Putin to destroy Turkish capital of Istanbul, killing over nine million people. Zhirinovsky said Turkey was stupid to shoot down a Russian fighter jet on Tuesday, when it violated Turkish airspace.

China, Russia and Pakistan: the world’s new superpower axis

Russia and Pakistan are already building plans in counter-terrorism cooperation, increasing port calls of military ships as well as helping stabilize Afghanistan, according to Bloomberg citing ITAR-TASS. During last week’s meeting between Shoigu and Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the two sides agreed on further steps to boost the $542 million of bilateral trade between the two nations.

Meanwhile, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently said the country is seeking to modernize its armed forces and become capable of producing its own military equipment, stripping itself off reliance on imports from the U.S. and Russia.

In August, ValueWalk reported that there were signs of the emergence on a new superpower axis in the world – a triangle between Russia, China and Pakistan. And it seems that there has been significant progress in forming this kind of superpower axis ever since.

China, Russia and Pakistan are perfect fit for one another for the reason that Moscow is capable of replacing all Western military technology for both Beijing and Islamabad. Besides, Russia has a reputation of being a reliable energy supplies for its allies.

China, meanwhile, is much more powerful in terms of its economy compared to both Russia and Pakistan. In addition to that, a great amount of foreign exchange reserves are looking to invest and require energy supplies.

Pakistan, for its part, has a developing economy and requires both military equipment and energy supplies from Russia and protection from China.

Things are heating up, ATS! Turkey has poked the Russian Bear with a stick-waking it from its hibernation and the Bear doesn't like that. What concerns me even more is N. Korea, they may want to join in the axis; they're nuclear also. I wonder is there a way to back out of this situation and calm things down before it gets too late....? Or is WW3 already inevitable at this point? What says ATS?

www.valuewalk.com...

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The main source seems to be the Daily Star.....I don't think this warrants further discussion.

The Onion is a more credible source.

Putin is not going to nuke anybody.
edit on 2/12/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just a bunch of flexing IMO. I'm no fan of Turkey and feel they were in the wrong when they shot down that jet. But, Russia threatening a nuclear war over one plane and a pilot is just absurd and childish. I also agree with the above poster.
edit on 2-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Russia may as well wait until Jeremy Corbyn is Prime Minister. Putin could be assured we would not retaliate if they struck first.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is it possible for reality to step in and take control. Not a chance that Putin is going to press a button - except his toilet flush.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

1.I agree with the others,your source is bad.
2.Anything that Vladimir Zhirinovsky said would be off the wall anyway.This guy is known as a Russian clown in politics.Putin laughs at him all the time.Likes him,but doesn't take him serious.

When he ran for prime minister in 1993, his campaign promises included free vodka for men and better underwear for women. He’s throttled newscasters and state officials, told world leaders to suck Russian dick, and pontificated about enslaving the planet.

Yeah, he was the one that Putin finally did take to task for threatening a pregnant reporter with rape.What a nice guy.

www.vice.com...
edit on 2-12-2015 by Dimithae because: added a word

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Ok. I didn't have time to check the source. I know nothing of the Daily Star. Oh well, you win some-you lose some.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh well.... if you gotta go, what better way than to witness the awe of a nuclear blast!

It beats pretty much any other way one could meet his maker!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I concur my friend. That, or a comet collision.

Zephyr in the sky!!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

2.Anything that Vladimir Zhirinovsky said would be off the wall anyway.This guy is known as a Russian clown in politics.Putin laughs at him all the time.Likes him,but doesn't take him serious.

When he ran for prime minister in 1993, his campaign promises included free vodka for men and better underwear for women. He’s throttled newscasters and state officials, told world leaders to suck Russian dick, and pontificated about enslaving the planet.

Yeah, he was the one that Putin finally did take to task for threatening a pregnant reporter with rape.What a nice guy.

www.vice.com...

You know he's crazy when Putin has to step in and tell him to chill out.

damn.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
just fear mongering ....
some old fashion western propaganda
remember... FEAR is an democratic pillar !a reply to: lostbook

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I feel like I am being dragged along in a global pissing match. I literally can't see a reason for war and especially nuclear war which I believe should be avoided at all costs.

I am simply disappointed in our world leaders.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I didn't mean to offend. It's a British trash tabloid that gets off on sensationalism and semi naked teens.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

No ... but he's just shown footage of trucks with oil passing the border to Turkey, from ISIS area of control. NATO has already said that these are "civilian" vehicles, so they pass ...

NATO is buying ISIS oil.

Which puts a completely different light on recent events .... and in turn, with Britain and others going down there ... puts a completely different perspective on why they are there... and what ISIS is.

And a dirty Nuke going off, with ties to rebel forces down there ... is clearly on the table of possibilities.

edit on 2/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

damn.

You know the western world is gone on the looney boat, when the Russians are coming out as the guys with the brains around here.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

www.vice.com...

damn.

Just like the U.S. has John McCain, Russia also has its radical nut job lol. I am so happy McCain never won. We would have been in a nuclear war with Russia already.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: woogleuk

No ... but he's just shown footage of trucks with oil passing the border to Turkey, from ISIS area of control. NATO has already said that these are "civilian" vehicles, so they pass ...

NATO is buying ISIS oil.

Which puts a completely different light on recent events .... and in turn, with Britain and others going down there ... puts a completely different perspective on why they are there... and what ISIS is.

And a dirty Nuke going off, with ties to rebel forces down there ... is clearly on the table of possibilities.

I bet a lot of that oil is going to Ukraine and Germany! Russia will probably expose that next.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

www.vice.com...

This. This guy is crazy.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Heck he believes Mikhail Gorbachev and Margaret Thatcher were lovers. Threatened to wipe out Poland and the Baltics last year. Putin knows better than to take this guy seriously.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I bet a lot of that oil is going to Ukraine and Germany! Russia will probably expose that next.

Ukraine, Germany?

We all know this has to do with Crimea ... and the gas there. And Syria is the same ...

What I'd like to see the Russians do, is expose the "real" problem that Europe/US has. Including their own stakes in the entire mess. Not just confirm, what we all knew. We're all missing something here.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I came in here so hoping Pakistan wasn't going to be on that list.

China makes no sense. Then again, neither does Pakistan, because the U.S. would stop giving them money so they could buy arms and equipment to kill American troops with.

Has our pal Israel weighed in on this yet? I don't have the will to look.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join