It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter reported in San Bernardino, California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Police in San Bernardino, California, tweeted a warning Wednesday that there was an active shooter situation.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department tweeted that there was an "active shooter in the area of Orange Show Rd/Waterman Ave near Park center."

It urged people to avoid the area.

Active shooter reported in San Bernardino, California

Looks like we have a current active shooter happening in SoCal, about an hour north of my home.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

very active thread already ongoing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Thanks, the search function failed me.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Who needs to use the search function when you can just press the new post button, and see the newest posts?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Please use existing thread, linked above.

Closed.

top topics

join