It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
No names, no race, no ID....nothing.

Gotcha...roger that G-MAN!

if you look up gman in the dictionary that guys pic should be there.. he looked like someone casted for a movie part. sounds like this has a tilt to terrorism but that juat how i perceived his reaction

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
anyone notice they are being real careful not to say the race of the suspects.

Multiple people have mentioned an "ARABIC" female perpetrator,

there were also rumors of "2 female 'Muslim' perpetrators"

BUT this was people commenting and asking for confirmation. I didn't hear it first hand (comments somewhere in the pg 63-66 area of this thread)

I thought this was clarified back on page 70 something?

I had to do some chores and let my Mac cool down/charge back up so I stepped away for a bit. I may have missed something. Will go back through the last 20 or so pages.

This thread is HOT!!!

link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
Presser said it may involve multiple cities. Can't say now.

Cities in California are not very large.

-FBB

link   
"There were some 'things' that were causing the officers to take a cautious approach to the suspects"

Yikes. Booby traps?

link   

I thought I heard that.

But hey it's 'not' terrorism!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Assault style series weapons were used they confirmed. They were dressed and equipped.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Someone just asked about someone getting mad and coming back to kill everyone (what media is reporting).

Chief said that they don't know if the person who left after dispute was involved.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
anyone notice they are being real careful not to say the race of the suspects.

Multiple people have mentioned an "ARABIC" female perpetrator,

there were also rumors of "2 female 'Muslim' perpetrators"

BUT this was people commenting and asking for confirmation. I didn't hear it first hand (comments somewhere in the pg 63-66 area of this thread)

I heard the words "female Arabic" a couple of times listening to the scanner.

I thought this was clarified back on page 70 something?

I had to do some chores and let my Mac cool down/charge back up so I stepped away for a bit. I may have missed something. Will go back through the last 20 or so pages.

This thread is HOT!!!

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm thinking along these lines too. With the number of people involved, Terrorism,Gang, or serious hate group are the only groups you get that level of violence from, nature of the target mostly rules out the last. Most of the mass shootings have been loners with the exception of Columbine where we had a pair. Three or more people and then the method and preparedness of the shooting has some level of coordination beyond your typical crazy gunman.

Gang related is the only serious possibility I've considered other than terrorism.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

I thought I heard that.

But hey it's 'not' terrorism!
"I don't know the identity"

Omfg. That's it. I quit.

link   
Anyone post the two names mentioned yet?

link   
I got chastised earlier on this thread because no ID and even on the POLICE SCANNERS, the radio went static or silent when talking about the suspects.

NOW...even post apprehension and death... NO ID, NO Race, NO Name, NO age, No Nationality.

Now chastise me....please

link   
The police either know about as much as we do, or they are being very tight-lipped.

Possibly both, but yes, race is confirmed so why hasnt that been questioned??

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Told you guys. I was listening to TWO scanners for hours and no ID or race involved, none POST apprehension..POST mortem...POST everything...

No ID, no names, no race, no nationality....

Laughing my FARKING ARSE OFF

Except...they put out the Farooq name over six hours ago. It's an ongoing investigation with who knows what other links involved.

They didn't confirm the Colorado Springs shooter's identity until hours and hours after the incident was fully over.

link   
They may be scared #^#@less of telling the public it is a confirmed terrorist attack on US soil. This is not a small thing, and would have to be handled very delicately. Them taking their time (or probably asking all kinds of other government entities for help on what to do) is their best course of action right now. Letting out any news too quickly without a complete confirmation could result in the loss of several jobs in the police force and local government.

Once they do release it all though....

link   
Detained person is male.

link   

I got chastised earlier on this thread because no ID and even on the POLICE SCANNERS, the radio went static or silent when talking about the suspects.

NOW...even post apprehension and death... NO ID, NO Race, NO Name, NO age, No Nationality.

Now chastise me....please
This is getting crazy. Is it possible the police don't know the identity?? They have one detained that they haven't identified were his exact words. This is insane.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Love how they can't even give ethnicity! How hard is it? I smell cover up. Islamic Terror attack most likely but will be sold as work place violence.

I'm sure the FBI is already scrubbing the dead attackers online blueprint as not to leave connection to Islam.

link   
*** Conference Summary ***

Suspicious devices...
2 dead suspects, 1 male & 1 female...
No physical descriptions other than attire ("tactical gear")...
"Possibly terrorism"...
3rd "suspect" detained...
No motive yet...
Ethnicity not divulged...

*** Conference Summary ***

Much better Conference!!!

Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory

link   
So 2 people dead, and the 1 guy who left was detained but they don't know if he was evolved.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join