It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
fox 10 is filming a random area as acording to them the cops are doing a high risk seach warrent on a possible site of explosive storage or something

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Unverified but...

Late Breaking News!

San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen (Twitter)
www.lucianne.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
The one thing that is gnawing at my insides is how close they were to the scene after the crime. Anyone who had done that level of planning would have gotten as far from that scene as possible and maybe even would change cars. No criminal plot, aside from serial killers who like to revel in their work, would stick around after committing and act like that.

Especially not a mile or so in proximity. That's just ridiculous and is it just me to find that unbelievable??

I can't see it, it just doesn't make sense. At. All.

Thought this was strange too. When the police chase first started I was thinking "how do they already have choppers on them? They have to be pretty far away by this point". Weird that they were hanging out close by instead of getting the heck out of town.

link   

link   
Its been mindboggling ..Ive listened to the live scanner since the beginning and its like a radio drama ... Heard live gunshots,calls in live pursuit with shots fired .. and I must say the call people are awesome and very calm and professional

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Annee

It's almost like there's a justified purpose to all these 'mysterious' training events with effective results...

I know it's a conspiracy site.

But, I'm not going there.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Not looking for live, just the chase portion from earlier. I can find clips of the Bearcats en route, arriving, etc but nothing from the chase.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Report that suspect is running in or by an airport.

Is this the same guy at the runway?

IS THERE ANY UPDATE ON THIS? TY

link   
Whelp. a reply to: Deny Arrogance

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Does anybody know of footage of the chase of the SUV? I can't find anything other than the Bearcats on scene and poking the dead subject. Everything I'm finding is just "updates"

i'm not sure there is any video of the chase, i was in the kitchen when they broke to the scene, and the shoot out was done.
then they started pulling up the bearcats.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Unverified but...

Late Breaking News!

San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen (Twitter)
www.lucianne.com...

Definitely Swedish or Amish

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
There's mention of that F150 the NBC anchor noticed before. Leaving erratically.

The truck that drove through the intersection between police and the 4-door sedan?

Wouldn't that be ironic?

Yes. One of the female anchors was like whoa did you guys see that F150 truck? And everyone pretty much ignored her. I think she called it "brazen.: Then like 10 minutes later at the next scene then mentioned an F150 on scanner.
edit on 12/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't know if this is relevant to this situation or not, but management pissed off a lot of people -- employees and clients. An audit of these regional centers singled out Inland Regional Center as especially egregious:

Audit of regional centers finds nepotism, fear of retaliation

Read the comments after this article:

Trouble at Developmental Services

This article is from August of 2010, folks were still leaving negative comments in 2014. I can't find anything more recent to say if anything has improved or gotten worse.

link   
Heard on scanner: "it looks like the FBI is gonna be taking this over pretty soon"

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya what I was getting at is maybe there is no footage of that available.
That the birds only have when the bearcats got to the shot up SUV.

Or there is footage, but not able to shown so not out on the web yet.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I agree, there was no chase. The news chopper was the first on the scene, and there was 1 cop car and the SUV, and the guy was already shot dead bleeding out in the street, and SUV shot up.
edit on 2-12-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't have any further information.... and at this point the radio chatter is all just words and fuzz. Watching the chopper stream in the dark gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach. I can't tear away from it though.

-wait-

press conference is getting started right now. on Youtube.
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012720 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

all you have are "feelings" and "gut instincts"

Nope I myself haven't mentioned such things once in this thread.
And the reason i agreed with Magestic is because of the facts I
have mentioned that seem off. So get your facts straight so we
can avoid drift.

Now was there a chase or not? Anybody?
edit on Rpm120215v18201500000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join