It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The longer they withhold the suspects names, ID, objective, etc...the more I'm getting pissed.

We'd better get some info soon

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Something isn't right with this situation guys....I don't know what it is exactly...I can't quite pin point it.

I don't like it one bit though.

I'm not saying it's anything over the top conspiracy related but, something isn't setting right with me.

People say that you should trust your gut...that's all I'm doing.

I refuse to come out blazing with some sort of crazy theory because I can't. I just know what I feel.

Something just feels off.

Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: grumpydaysleeper
disgruntled employee? I call B.S. How many people on ATS have 3 or 4 friends who would
grab their assault rifles and shoot every one you were furious at? No there is so much more to it than disgruntled employee & friends.

Don't forget the pipe bombs they just happened have, too.

This is getting ridiculous.

According to the Fox News feed the what they thought was a pipe bomb ended up being . . . . a pipe.

Obviously though if in the vicinity you need to treat it as one.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Something isn't right with this situation guys....I don't know what it is exactly...I can't quite pin point it.

I don't like it one bit though.

I'm not saying it's anything over the top conspiracy related but, something isn't setting right with me.

People say that you should trust your gut...that's all I'm doing.

I refuse to come out blazing with some sort of crazy theory because I can't. I just know what I feel.

Something just feels off.

Anyone else?

Same here. I'm also paying attention to the New York Christmas tree lighting event just incase

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
The longer they withhold the suspects names, ID, objective, etc...the more I'm getting pissed.

They don't even have them all in custody yet. Id say they're still pretty goddamn busy.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The FOX10 live link I've been flipping to now and then is also reporting that it may have been a dispute at the party that sparked this.

Makes me wonder if this all started with one guy with cartel/gang family ties? WTF...
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yep. Right now it's just a theory, but it's the front runner. Certainly lends credence to the possibility this was a hit, but still too early to know.

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

We have the right to the info, but not sure we have the right to it as soon as they get it.

They have investigating to do.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I've been saying that since the beginning of this whole thing. Right from the first interview with Sergeant Whats-her-face, Officer Greta Van Sustren.
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012620 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

A bunch of people were just killed. Doesn't matter what you think. Something crappy happened, period.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As someone from Chicago, criminals don't follow the law so why penalize law abiding tax paying hard working citizens who do the right thing?

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

Yes. Stricter gun laws. That way the shooters know for a fact no one is armed when they go in ILLEGALLY ARMED.

But so far the liberal gun laws of America are doing nothing to prevent these mass shootings so surly there has to be a change in the law. Now what change can be debated but at the very least all sides have to open up and accept that there has to be a change in the law to make it harder for people to get guns.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Shamrock6
LA Times is running a report that Feds are thinking the subject who was inside the building may have been there to ensure a specific person or persons were there before the attack started.

So there may have been someone very important at this party/event that needed 'taking out'? And then made to look like a random shooting?

I was thinking that.

I had thought of that too.
Maybe it was because I watched the movie 'Jack Reacher' last night. It used that premise.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yes and yes.. Let's just hope that the authorities treat the ( big @$$ ) crime scene with professional courtesy and correctly process (unlike others in the past) thoroughly. ..

link   

Yes, this is a bit off.

If this was an ISIS/radical Islamist attack I would of expected them to continue to kill people until they were killed or "suicided".

If it was the "typical" domestic event I would expect them to kill themselves before chased or confronted by police.

It will be interesting to see what facts come out.

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You do realize they're working according to their timetable, not yours, right?

Like...they have a job to do. Giving you names is pretty low on the list of priorities.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

A dispute worthy of masks, armour, camo and the possibility of the Chair/suicide by cop???

I find that a little hard to believe at the moment.
YMMV

Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory

link   
Fox feed:

House at Sinter (?) and Pines in Redlands, current object of interest:

breaking911.com...

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Usually a few passports would have been found, and we'd know what they had for breakfast from their instagram by now.

I agree, this is quite peculiar. They are talking motives and evidence and we havent even got an ID yet?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I and several others have downloaded the video. Sure looks like Police responding to me.

It's amazing to me how calm they stay while organizing, moving personnel from one place to another, bringing in backup etc.

Their voices only get a little higher/faster during live shooting.

What may sound like chaos to some, sounds like very clear and quick thinking organizing to me.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did you guys hear the police scanner when they said the SUV had Utah plates?

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join