It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpydaysleeper
disgruntled employee? I call B.S. How many people on ATS have 3 or 4 friends who would
grab their assault rifles and shoot every one you were furious at? No there is so much more to it than disgruntled employee & friends.

Don't forget the pipe bombs they just happened have, too.

This is getting ridiculous.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

There is nothing confirmed about that video either way.
It was a random cell phone video, not sure it was even confirmed it was of the IRC.

Fair enough, but I am reading now that it was removed. Very odd, all considered. Wouldn't be the first shooter case where the info changed, a lot, and stuff seemed to vanish online.

link   
I cannot imagine the last 1 or 2 perps will make it out of the area alive; suicide by cop comes to mind

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
According to Fox (helicopter) the search hasn't turned up anything yet.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
they are getting awful quiet now

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

maybe a couple of choppers with FLAR and THERMAL to come out as night falls,.?

link   
LA Times is running a report that Feds are thinking the subject who was inside the building may have been there to ensure a specific person or persons were there before the attack started.

link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Kuroodo

holy crap, you would think they would have heard, unless it was,the original shoot out. any time stamp? ty

From the source:

Video: Gun shots heard near scene of San Bernardino, Calif., pursuit and standoff with possible shooting suspects
www.breakingnews.com...

So I guess it's the part with the SUV that happened.

link   
I may have spoken too soon, twice...First by predicting they would get away, then by saying they won't.

Either way, this is a messy, terrible situation that is tragic, infuriating and ultra-suspicious all at once.

I've never used the internet like this before, and I doubt ATS has ever had a thread quite like this before... the closest being probably the Japan EQ/Tsunami or perhaps the Russian meteor strike, it's on that level.

Each of these events are/were absolutely bone-chilling to follow in real time, but I'm extremely grateful for this community and the ability to bypass the joke we call the MSM.

(BTW it seems scanner 10 is back...ish)
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012620 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I and several others have downloaded the video. Sure looks like Police responding to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
I may have spoken too soon, twice...First by predicting they would get away, then by saying they won't.

Either way, this is a messy, terrible situation that is tragic, infuriating and ultra-suspicious all at once.

I've never used the internet like this before, and I doubt ATS has ever had a thread quite like this before... the closest being probably the Japan EQ/Tsunami or perhaps the Russian meteor strike, it's on that level.

Both events were absolutely bone-chilling to follow in real time.

(BTW it seems scanner 10 is back...ish)

We had a thread like this with the boston bombing when they were looking for and found the last guy who was hiding.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Another 'inside' scenario... good point & valid

link   

Ya strange that it was pulled down, but could be other reasons.
Maybe there was some violation of showing the cops coming in.

link   
There are still buildings that have not been entered, including this garage, according to Fox:

breaking911.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
LA Times is running a report that Feds are thinking the subject who was inside the building may have been there to ensure a specific person or persons were there before the attack started.

So there may have been someone very important at this party/event that needed 'taking out'? And then made to look like a random shooting?

link   
San Francisco police responding to a possible officer-involved shooting at 3rd and Hollister

www.breakingnews.com...

No confirmation if related, or what exactly is happening

link   

originally posted by: grumpydaysleeper
disgruntled employee? I call B.S. How many people on ATS have 3 or 4 friends who would
grab their assault rifles and shoot every one you were furious at? No there is so much more to it than disgruntled employee & friends.

Exactly, the "angry person left the party and came back with two others to kill" is complete BS.

"Hey bro, Steve did it again this year...wouldnt cut me a piece of cake! Lets kill that m*****f***** just like we planned!!"

Uhmmmmm, NO!

Are we to believe they were just waiting for a reason to kill co-workers of their friend, all the while having armor, masks, ect. at the ready??!!

Get out of town!!
edit on 5456x6754America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 0401x6704America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So there may have been someone very important at this party/event that needed 'taking out'? And then made to look like a random shooting?

I was thinking that.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Ha me too...I just went to ultra power saver on both phone and laptop.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join