It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OC Scanners are going kinda dark too... i think they found something

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Willtell
Somebody said it wasn’t a terrorist attack

Then why are they looking for 3 suspects?

If so then likely this was an organized attack based on some political gripe. This is likely no lone nut

www.theguardian.com...
• ‘Up to three’ suspects still at large, police say
• Police say ‘upwards of 14 people dead’ and more than a dozen injured
• Shooting happened at Inland Regional Care Center for people with disabilities
• Gunmen entered facility armed with ‘long guns’ and ‘as if on a mission’

Why does it have to be a political driven attack? Because they allegedly planned this and came dressed in tactical gear?

They could just be crazy mofos who want to cause people pain and heartache. Could be someone with an ax to grind with this particular facility. Revenge driven...That makes a lot more sense in my opinion.

This isn't a church, a mall, a mosque, a school, etc. It is a facility that provides all kinds of services for those with special needs/disabilities and the less fortunate. Could be that these cowards felt their loved one's needs weren't met and they retaliated?

IMHO even those who are nuts and hate the government wouldn't target such a facility...This takes a special kind of coward, with an extra amount of crazy.

You might be right save for the fact you don’t usually have 3 organized nuts

True you had the case of the columbine boys but that's rare

3 people = a CONSPIRACY! Actually, conspiratorial crimes aren't that rare, at all.
That's why we have so many state and federal conspiracy laws.

Wait. Strike that...they are only rare if elite/official/government people are alleged to be involved.

link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I'm not listening because of work, but it's probably Pear Valley - also might be called Apple Blossom on google maps (I drive that short cut road to Vegas sometimes)

Actually now that I think about it I think it's apple valley pear blossom road

edit on 2-12-2015 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

link   
Two at gunpoint... two what?

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

20? ty

link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: ketsuko

Too organized for a few disgruntled county employees not invited to the party?

Well, how familiar would they be with a rented hall to know it doesn't have security cameras and also has the only unsecured entry to the building?

I could buy disgruntled employees knowing they were all going to be at the party.

I could buy disgruntled facility employees having excellent knowledge of the facility.

But in this you have to marry the two somehow to get what we have.

link   
Sounds like they have someone with a rifle ..

link   
You know what really gets me...

#SanBernadino is trending on Twitter...

when it should be #SanBernardino

-_- ugh.

link   
Dorothy Vaughn, a nurse, according to Fox said she thought it was an active shooter drill, which they have at that facility, once a month!
edit on 2-12-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
WOW..

The hospital where victims are being taken to.. Loma Linda received bomb threat(s).

According to the news channel 5 I'm watching.

link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Where are all the patriots...you know, the AR15 totting crackpots who post up their arsenals on FB, walking about the street exercising there 2nd amendment rights telling everyone they are ready for the bad guys.?

Answer...Hiding in the closet wearing there best brown trousers.

They are in Texas, where the bad guys don't get away, they get smoked. ISIS came running up in here and all they got was a toe tag.
edit on 2-12-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: real_one

Too many suspicious indicators from the very beginning. Something seemed fishy as soon as I saw this on the news and thought to myself that I bet there's a drill going on as a joke...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

What makes this noteworthy is that this is not the first time that emergency drills for the exact scenario unfolding were taking place at virtually the same moment the actual terrorist attacks began. Paris-area emergency personnel and ambulance crews were taking part in a simulated emergency exercise on the very same day the Paris terrorist attacks took place. During the 9/11 attacks on the U.S., North American Aerospace Defense Command’s (NORAD) was in the midst of a training exercise called Vigilant Guardian, which “coincidentally” simulated planes being hijacked by terrorists.

gives me a pit in my stomach...

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Stay vigilant everyone, its about to get bumpy.

I heard this on the radio coming home from the brewery (hehe), and I literally screamed WTF at the top of my lungs!!! My heart aches for the victims and their loved ones.

I'm waiting to see Obama's reaction. When 'enough is enough' and the "line" is crossed once more, all eyes are on him. Don't make a fool and an enemy out of yourself and help support those legally willing to help protect our Nation.

Very sad...

1. Zero about terrorism

2. Lots about guns

Don't waste your time watching it, it will be that precisely. Unless he can blame it on Americans that he doesn't like.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: randyvs

They began around 11. I don't know exactly.

Thank you that's what i thought according to the time stamps.
But it seems odd to me they would still be bringing in victims
at one o clock. and even later now. i just don't trust these
events. At all!

link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

Can you link the scanner?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

so months of ...conditioning.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Can you link the scanner?

If I'm not mistaken, it was on San Bernardino Police System - 10

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Terrorism is terrorism. It doesn't matter if the person is Middle Eastern. Right-wing extremists are just as capable of committing acts of terrorism.

Or Left-wing extremists... Quite a few of those also exist...

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: olaru12
As I watch CNN....somehow it looks "staged" not real, scripted almost.

That's exactly what im saying! That seargent sounded exactly like not nancy grace, but that other annoying old lady reporter..... whats her name.... i looked up because i was like dang they got HER out there?

Greta Van Susteren?

YESSSSSSSSSS! She sounded exactly like HER! Oh my God I hate that lady so much... and I actually looked up bacause I thought it was her. Thank you!

(and on topic: these guys have gotten away, this is a psy-op, and yeah... just watch)

Seriously. A "psy-op?"?. So all the police are in on it too? Several departments, right down to the dispatchers? Do you have any idea how un-realistic that is?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join