It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Can you guys making STUPID political commentary stop flooding the thread?

No kidding! Wait till we know more at least. It's taken me an hour just to barely catch up.

It's a political message board, not a "test of the emergency broadcast network BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

I hope that is sarcasm because ATS is certainly not just a political message board. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So disgusted by this latest mass shooting.

Who the F%$K targets indicuduals with developmental disabilities or those with special needs, not to mention those who work to serve their needs?

Cowards. That's who.

I'm watching on CNN (the only live news I have access to) and I'm AMAZED at how they really are pushing the ISIS and terrorist agenda!

ISIS wouldn't target a place like this. IMHO, this is personal. Someone had an ax to grind with this particular facility and wanted revenge. If it were ISIS, wouldn't they target a mall? Or something like that?

And now the ph are reporting the shooters are Anti-Government because they planned it and wore tactical gear, etc.

Ridiculous, CNN.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

one guy came on fox and said he knew (someone/ son ?) inside and had heard from them. he was said he was n the area and came to the scene.

what caught some of our attention, was he was wearing a cap with a mason emblem.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Is it too much to ask for the children to leave with their political religions and sermons so the adults can piece together some facts?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I dont know what your watching mate, but they are showing the center here that was involved, people in wheel chairs must be just sitting around for fun, its also here on NBC, Mike Amor our foriegn correspondent is usually very spot on with his delivery.

link   
a reply to: Staroth

So all law enforcement is part of a grand conspiracy? Please... Let them do their job and collect info. The witnesses are being interviewed.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory

link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Where are all the patriots...you know, the AR15 totting crackpots who post up their arsenals on FB, walking about the street exercising there 2nd amendment rights telling everyone they are ready for the bad guys.?

Answer...Hiding in the closet wearing there best brown trousers.

They do not live in CA....

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Not in California because it's a very gun restrictive state and hard to just pack your guns with you.

Them 'long' guns are pretty hard to stick down one's pants.

We know they weren't hand guns from the press conference.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OR they did on tactical or talk around,,,

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The building is not cleared yet and SWAT have the blue prints and will be there in 10 minutes.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: neo96

California cops are looking pretty keystonish at the moment.

Pretty uncalled for.

Have you even been in a situation like this?

Yeah that was called for.

Freaking everyone out, and giving them absolutely nothing to go on.

'If' they didn't know anything they should have kept quite.

At the very least there should have been credible descriptions to give people to steer clear of.

And this is not Californias first rodeo.

Wait weren't you just in another thread being disgusted by the left's version of cops?

Remember your quotes "Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone"

link   
On the scanner I keep hearing something about getting blueprints for SWAT... are they referring to the north building? or some other building?

www.broadcastify.com...

link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

it was an attack at a social services centre, social rehab centre for the disabled.

link   
I'm wondering how the suspects gained access to the building. This may shed light on the suspects, unless they simply shot their way in.

Because the news is implying the suspects were targeting a specific group.

But these days, especially on a company campus, badge access is required, and now government buildings are on lock down...?

I find it highly UNlikely these are disgruntled employees with a purpose.

And they must've been covered completely and not said a word because no one, as of yet, has come forth with any identifying features.

In and out like professionals...??!!... in California???

So many questions. It will be a long night for San Bernardino residents
edit on 5919x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   
It has been confirmed that it was a holoday party for county employees.

Winess are stating a county employee named Sayid Farooq attended the party but left about a half hour before the shooting started.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Rosinitiate

one guy came on fox and said he knew (someone/ son ?) inside and had heard from them. he was said he was n the area and came to the scene.

what caught some of our attention, was he was wearing a cap with a mason emblem.

At around page 17 I think someone took a screengrab of the hat.
Also : I still believe this has nothing to do with Terror, they targeted a ( birthday)party at the conference room. Starting to sound more like a hit.. maybe cartel?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I believe they said the black GMC Yukon in that high speed chase isn't related to the active shooting incident. However, if you look on the map, that chase spread them out significantly. I'm really not liking that at all.

link   
Working on verifying this

@th3j35t3r
#UPDATE KIRTLAND AFB LOCATED IN SOUTHEAST QUADRANT OF THE ALBUQUERQUE,JUST LOCKED DOWN DUE. UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF ACTIVE SHOOTER ON BASE.

link   
Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: 'We Have A Pattern Now Of Mass Shootings'

Obama has such insight

Like telling a man in a swimming pool that he’s wet

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join