It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy
A holiday party was shot up and not disabled people.

Here - from the horses mouth -

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: scubagravy
Didn't they say they shot up a party rather than a Center for the Disabled?....

That's what I understand. They targeted a conference room that had been rented out for a Christmas party.

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Did I miss something? They have 3 in Yukon in chase AND a suspect at golf course?

Confirm?

I didn't understand there to be any people in the car on the golf course. Just weapons. Not sure about that, but that's what I understood.

link   
Think they just cancelled additional coverage units on SUV sighting

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Ground units still trying to get to the SUV

I can't tell if I'm in the right area on Google Maps, but it looks like Wild Wash Rd is a small dirt road paralleling the Mojave Freeway.

Sounds about right.

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: neo96

California cops are looking pretty keystonish at the moment.

Pretty uncalled for.

Have you even been in a situation like this?

Yeah that was called for.

Freaking everyone out, and giving them absolutely nothing to go on.

'If' they didn't know anything they should have kept quite.

At the very least there should have been credible descriptions to give people to steer clear of.

And this is not Californias first rodeo.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Shep is mad that the officers said they interviewed all the witnesses but can't believe none of them mentioned height, weight, skin color, etc., which means the officers chose not to release that info. for some reason.

I hope people realize that eye witness reports, in a situation like this can be all over the map.

They will need time to gather facts, reports and camera footage.

link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That hall was apparently the only place that didn't have its own security was something else I gleaned.

link   
a reply to: Staroth

Earlier, I heard there was an active police drill next door/nearby at the thim the event took place.

link   
HOLY SSSSSSSSS CNN just said "well they aren't at the scene so they must have gotten away!"

Faceless, nameless, highly trained, seemingly random motive, weapons, and protective equipment.

THOSE SCUM are talking about "well if you have long guns with magazines and etc..."

This is IT.... this is what we've been waiting for. These guys are going to get away. Mark my words.

edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Shep is mad that the officers said they interviewed all the witnesses but can't believe none of them mentioned height, weight, skin color, etc., which means the officers chose not to release that info. for some reason.

A good idea so that the media or citizens don't jump to conclusions before they get solid information. We'd hate to blame ISIS or right wingers without good cause, right?

link   
Where are all the patriots...you know, the AR15 totting crackpots who post up their arsenals on FB, walking about the street exercising there 2nd amendment rights telling everyone they are ready for the bad guys.?

Answer...Hiding in the closet wearing there best brown trousers.

link   
Both the passenger and driver out of the vehicle with hands up complying.
edit on 2-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

California cops are looking pretty keystonish at the moment.

Pretty uncalled for.

Have you even been in a situation like this?

Yeah that was called for.

Freaking everyone out, and giving them absolutely nothing to go on.

'If' they didn't know anything they should have kept quite.

At the very least there should have been credible descriptions to give people to steer clear of.

And this is not Californias first rodeo.

They put out the exact same descriptions they got from witnesses.

Should they just make stuff up to make people feel better?

link   
I think they may have stopped the SUV. They've got them out of the vehicle and they are complying.

link   
I found this of interest and all to familiar: on the radio I just heard one of the survivors say that she thought it was part of the emergency drill they were having. There always seems to be some sort of "drill" that happens prior to these events.
Anyone else notice that?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Not in California because it's a very gun restrictive state and hard to just pack your guns with you.

link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Don't see it, no.

You actually need proof and stats to make the claim.

This isn't "You World". It's the real world.

But we've been admonished already, time to stop fighting the foolishness I guess.

Wow that is amazing, how you just ignore how the simplest answer is most often correct. Occam's razor. Ok then how do you think these people get access to guns in a state where they can't? Do they make them, do they just magically appear, please tell me How?

Human nature tells us that when people want something and can't get it one place they go to another.

link   

That is pretty silly. How are people supposed to know who to look for? Lots of black SUVs with three occupants driving around. Would be helpful to know their physical characteristics.

I can't even guess. There are political implications no matter what ethnicity they are so keeping it secret doesn't really give any hints.

link   
Sadly, building's will have to start beefing up security with Smart Security methods. For instance, if a drone was just patrolling the area it could have locked on to the SUV and there wouldn't be anyway for them to escape.

This will end up being the future because soft targets are too vulnerable.
edit on 2-12-2015 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

PLEASE read this post by moderator.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join