It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Man, I hate things like this. I have a feeling this may not be resolved for a long time, if ever. I doesn't seem like there are many leads besides an abandoned suv, which may or may not even be related.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That is what CNN is talking about right now.... about people HAVING GUNS and being angry against the government.

I'm tellin ya man

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah, he is driving there now, 40 minutes away. 7 first respond vehicles in a caravan, some of them medical.

link   
On scene. Assume the position, citizens!

link   

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Conference room rented out to a County group...possibly Health Dept.

Where did you get this info? One of the witnesses was talking about a government agency there? Could this be the 3rd party who rented the conference room?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Active shooters on the loose and Law enforcement is just out wandering around in the street, seemingly unconcerned.

Does this make sense?

link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Not a good scenario is it....

link   
Bomb squad called for bigger robot .. now a call to make sure evaq on a building

link   
Anyone gotta new SCANNER feed. Channels inactive now.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Really who would target the Department of health ?

Thats about ignorant.

link   
not sure if it was mentioned earlier in the thread. i came here to this site as soon as i saw it... but there was an interview earlier with the "headlines"

breaking news
paul lacroix
father of employee

and this guy was literally wearing a freemasons cap. i have the picture, and can imbed if i can make it work. not often active in here, so not even sure if im allowed to. i just found it "funny".

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Sounds like channel 2 is now tactical. If anybody on a computer can freq hop they may be able to pick up 2, but I would guess it's secure.

San Bernardino Frequency Directory

There's a list of San Bernardino's specific frequencies if anyone has to ability to listen in locally with a scanner or somehow listen in.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Shut up about gun laws and restrictions please, it's boring.

We're trying to keep updated here.

Thank You!!!!!!!

link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

Was on Fox...I think they said it was from building supe.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Only because people are speculating and dont understand police procedures.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Active shooters on the loose and Law enforcement is just out wandering around in the street, seemingly unconcerned.

Does this make sense?

Wandering and patrol/providing security are two different things.

link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Conference room rented out to a County group...possibly Health Dept.

Where did you get this info? One of the witnesses was talking about a government agency there? Could this be the 3rd party who rented the conference room?

Possibly from me earlier in the thread. I can confirm this now:

KTLA - ‘I Couldn’t Do Anything for Her,’ Says Father Whose Daughter Called From San Bernardino Shooting

Mark Stutte, who works in information technology for the county’s public health department, said his daughter called him from the scene, at the Inland Regional Center.

Federal and local investigators were responding there after multiple shots were reported about 11 a.m. Police said they had received reports of up to 20 victims, but an exact number of those injured or killed was not available by early afternoon.

Stutte was off Wednesday, but his daughter Miranda, a county vector control technician, was attending the event, he told KTLA in a live phone interview.

“It was a like a Christmas party, an award party that we were having,” Stutte said.

edit on 2015-12-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
Just heard them say on Fox that there are still 50 ambulances on scene of the shooting. How far should one read into that?

link   
Just heard them say on Fox that there are still 50 ambulances on scene of the shooting. How far should one read into that?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join