It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: mOjOm
Has a motive been established yet on this one??

No, but it's beginning to look like this is coordinated with multiple possible attacks, and that is looking sort of like ISIS.

Scrap ISIS, the target holds no value. If ISIS strikes it will be in a dense population like a city. Way harder to catch em.

Hitting a soft target in the middle of a county with nearly a quarter million people, and hitting it in a downtown area is pretty much exactly what you said.

And exactly what happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It going to be a long night; lets hope these B#'s get caught;(

link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

San Bernardino is a dense city. ISIS targets people. Therein lies its value as a target. If an area has people, it's a target.

link   
The MsM news reports seem almost calm and no sense of urgency, it looks like just an exercise.....with active shooters on the loose. WTF

Im calling cheese on this one....same phony looking shots...over and over
edit on 2-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Fox asked that question, and was told they do not know at this point.

Thanks,

I'm not watching anything, just this thread and listening to the live radio feed that was posted earlier in the thread.

link   
a reply to: introvert

The suicide bombers only detonate once they've been cornered if Paris is a blueprint. In this case they are still out there to commit more carnage. The raid of the discount mall is ongoing and still radio silence from that team.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
FBI on scene. That makes DHS, ATF, and now Bureau.

Fed involvement is always a sign of the covert op.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

Why does this look like an ISIS operation? Just because ISIS has guns and preliminary reports said one man may have a beard?

I'd be more willing to agree if there was a suicide bomber that took some people out, but so far we can't say this has anything to do with ISIS.

No, because it has been reported that ISIS has been training toward this kind of coordinated chaos operation. They used the tactic in Paris.

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

officer down state government center.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

No, but it's beginning to look like this is coordinated with multiple possible attacks, and that is looking sort of like ISIS.

If it is ISIS that will make for a big time sh*t storm and media frenzy that's for sure. Better get the "I told you so!!" stickers ready.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'm sorry was listening to ABC live feed and the reported said it. Haven't heard anything about since then.
What I did find interesting was the phrasing he used at the end " so that should give one piece to the puzzle "

I don't know maybe my vivid imagination but it sounded i don't know.. sinister.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Director of the medical center is saying it was a county banquet in the conference center and NOT the medical center itself.
The children and staff are all OK.

ETA: County Department of Health to be specific about who was in the conference building.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Swills

I live in Texas, armed teachers are not uncommon.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Looks like the conference shot up was county.... perps could be gangs, narcos , cyclegang ...

link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: mOjOm
Has a motive been established yet on this one??

Scrap ISIS, the target holds no value. If ISIS strikes it will be in a dense population like a city. Way harder to catch em.

If it's a bunch of retarded and/ or sick people, it's classic ISIS. They specialize in doing whatever is most disgusting to decent people. Nice attempt to re-direct away from them, though.

link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: yuppa
Looks liek this is th efinal push to get gun laws changed. watch people. th edeath of the 2nd amendment here before your eyes.

Safe bet.

After all the op happened in California. With some of the countries strictest gun control measures.

And every event in the last 7 years has been used to push for more.

I hate being right,but im almost positive this is going to be the case. the pansies in charge are going to sign our freedoms away for a nice paycheck.

What kind of idiot says "we need 100 % gun control" when this still happens with 99 % gun control in CA ?

Obama id wager.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

did he say officer down or officer valin? it sounded like he wanted someone to speak to a certain officer.

link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

This is obviously highly coordinated... I wouldnt be surprised at all if the shooters are listening to the same broadcast we are right now.

or reading ATS

edit on 2-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: Shamrock6
FBI on scene. That makes DHS, ATF, and now Bureau.

Fed involvement is always a sign of the covert op.

Uh..."always?"

No. No it's not.

link   
I just heard officer down...damn this does not seem like a quickly ending scenario at all. Be safe to all in the area.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join