It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is probably *somehow* connected to that Colorado Springs incident. Some kind of loony ring is on the loose.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
And America is worried about sleeper cell refugees and ISIS when the good ole USA has its own religious fanatic idiots. Take care of your own damn backyard before you worry about some boogeyman in the middle east.

Where did they identify them as religious fantatics?

Or are you just making that up?

Its obvious. You'll see when the final reports come out.

Yea. Key phrase: when the report comes out. I'll wait for that, thanks.

link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Confirmed but they don't have his location? Shorts? Thought they were wearing tactical gear?

link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Looks liek this is th efinal push to get gun laws changed. watch people. th edeath of the 2nd amendment here before your eyes.

Safe bet.

After all the op happened in California. With some of the countries strictest gun control measures.

And every event in the last 7 years has been used to push for more.

(post by stevieray removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

No, Barbara Walters was awesome.

XCathra, you're the best... two detained on felony stop with matching vehicle... unsure if related, investigating

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is it too much to ask for the children to leave with their political religions and sermons so the adults can piece together some facts?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

You should save the rhetoric for another thread. The more this happens, the more Conservatives favor less strict gun laws, or stick with the ones we have. The suspects here would still have those weapons. It's not rocket science.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

WTF is wrong with people using this unrealistic angle??

Ban guns for all I care. Guess what? When someone wants to be a criminal and use a gun, they don't give a damn if its illegal!

link   
Guy running northbound on Waterman.

Cat and mouse now.

ETA - camo jacket and khaki pants.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   
Shut up about gun laws and restrictions please, it's boring.

We're trying to keep updated here.

link   
a reply to: Swills

My guess would be a lot of vehicles matching the description coupled with reports of a car change. Thats assuming that incident is part of whats going on. Secondly civilians will call in vehicles they think match when they dont (make / model / year).

Its not as easy as it sounds, especially if its planned and coordinated.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs

** possible shooting at discount mall **
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
RP witness w/ 3rd party 411 said shots fired.... in mall

could this be yet another decoy,.?? Hmmmm scratching head,.,,,,

Camo jacket/brown pants-

link   
So how many persons are confirmed now?
Because even in this thread there is already a lot of contradicting info...

How these guys are still able to move freely is beyond me...

link   
The scanner just said that he was wearing khaki pants, not shorts, and a camo jacket.

link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
RP witness w/ 3rd party 411 said shots fired.... in mall

could this be yet another decoy,.?? Hmmmm scratching head,.,,,,

Camo jacket/brown pants-

I'm hearing that too. They are scattering the cops it sounds like.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Multiple witnesses confirmed what he looked like/was wearing. The scanner used the term "tactical shorts".

While I was typing this they spotted another man running and are in pursuit. Wearing Camo Jacket and Khaki pants.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: yuppa
Looks liek this is th efinal push to get gun laws changed. watch people. th edeath of the 2nd amendment here before your eyes.

Safe bet.

After all the op happened in California. With some of the countries strictest gun control measures.

And every event in the last 7 years has been used to push for more.

I hate being right,but im almost positive this is going to be the case. the pansies in charge are going to sign our freedoms away for a nice paycheck.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Guy running northbound on Waterman.

Cat and mouse now.

I've got Google Earth pulled up and just looked what's north of that mall. Looks like a decent sized sub division followed by another strip mall north of it.

I hope these folks are staying in...

link   
a reply to: introvert

That is a different guy. That guy was running away from the location.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join