It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow.

They lost them.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

No idea to be honest. It sounds like a lot of agencies are mutual aided and checking calls outside their standard jurisdictions.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mall under evacuation...

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Klassified

So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

Yes. Stricter gun laws. That way the shooters know for a fact no one is armed when they go in ILLEGALLY ARMED.

But so far the liberal gun laws of America are doing nothing to prevent these mass shootings so surly there has to be a change in the law. Now what change can be debated but at the very least all sides have to open up and accept that there has to be a change in the law to make it harder for people to get guns.

What liberal gun laws? My 2nd amendment right has not been restricted by liberals.

link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Anyone got a good scanner feed?

got it from here.. hit and miss.
www.broadcastify.com...

TY kindly

link   
They're evacuating the Waterman Discount mall after reports of a gunmen there...

Still haven't heard anything about the school yet.
edit on 12/2/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

link   
YEAH keep the media BACK DUHHHHH this is friggen all screwed up.

This is lightning fast, and watching the news im like "oh just shut up."
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012320 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I heard that as well

link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

originally posted by: olaru12
As I watch CNN....somehow it looks "staged" not real, scripted almost.

That's exactly what im saying! That seargent sounded exactly like not nancy grace, but that other annoying old lady reporter..... whats her name.... i looked up because i was like dang they got HER out there?

Bobwuh Waltuhs?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So two in a week.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the conservatives still think that the idea of stricter gun laws is a silly idea.

I honestly do not understand how anyone can see this horrible violence week in week out and still say that guns are not the problem.

This is so sad, its heartbreaking I have just read one report saying that there was a Christmas party going on. Just think of all those families who are going to have a empty chair this year and the political establishment of America is so impotent thanks the the gun Lobby and the fear of losing re-election because they done the hard thing that this time next year I will probably be writing the same kind of post.

Yes. Stricter gun laws. That way the shooters know for a fact no one is armed when they go in ILLEGALLY ARMED.

But so far the liberal gun laws of America are doing nothing to prevent these mass shootings so surly there has to be a change in the law. Now what change can be debated but at the very least all sides have to open up and accept that there has to be a change in the law to make it harder for people to get guns.

What liberal gun laws? My 2nd amendment right has not been restricted by liberals.

For over 200 years the background check did not exist.

Not until the recently did people have to ask permission to buy a weapon.

Those RESTRICTIONS.
edit on 2-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

So two in a week.

An argument for another thread, bro.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They just reported that it was a Christmas Party that got shot up.

Is it not weird to have a Christmas party during the first week of December?

I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe it was a committee planning the Christmas party... but the news keeps saying it was indeed a Christmas party.

Ima ask again... is this real life??

Are the terrorists trying to scare the Christmas out of us??!?!!

Why is it weird to have a Christmas party the first week of December?
I work in the IS department of a huge healthcare organization and we have our Christmas party this Friday for various reasons. Requirements of work, people leaving for vacation.

Just because you haven't heard of it doesnt mean something is suspicious..

which is why i asked a question.

just because you have an answer for the christmas party doesn't mean other aspects aren't highly suspicious

edit on 5622x6756America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks liek this is th efinal push to get gun laws changed. watch people. th edeath of the 2nd amendment here before your eyes.

link   
How are these gun men so easily on the move and able to continue their reign of terror? How the hell did they even escape the first time? How?!?!?!?

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
And America is worried about sleeper cell refugees and ISIS when the good ole USA has its own religious fanatic idiots. Take care of your own damn backyard before you worry about some boogeyman in the middle east.

Go back to sleep feller. Most Americans are still waiting on the facts to come out.

link   
Confirmed Middle Eastern Man with a long beard wearing shorts and a firearm. They don't have his location but they are making entry now.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Wow.

They lost them.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

I hope not. The police have been looking like fools a lot this year. Take the officer who killed himself up in Illinois. Thousands of police were looking for his killer and attended his funeral. Law Enforcement is supposed to be more sophisticated...after centuries of practice, here in America.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Never mind.

I don't want to dirty this thread by arguing about gun control.

edit on 2-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
AMAZON- code 4...

link   

originally posted by: Swills
How are these gun men so easily on the move and able to continue their reign of terror? How the hell did they even escape the first time? How?!?!?!?

By motor vehicle.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join