It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The local ABC station in Philly just had a photo of the woman with her face uncovered. They said it was just released.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I got the feeling that these two lawyers were the only ones to take the case, the press started to show all the clips on the act been call a terrorist attack, the family is changing the name now they are calling them "Bad people" no "radical", this is just things you only see in propaganda sites.

People needs to pay attention and start taking a good look at what is going on in the US, radicalism is growing in America.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
FOX News source:
Money trail leads outside the country.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
there is also this

Terrorist Syed Farook’s Sister Is Active Member of of Radical Islamist Group

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Jamaat-e-Islami is essentially a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Both are Islamist groups with a history of support for terrorism and who intend to use electoral means to implement Sharia governance.

Syed Farook’s sister received a certificate of appreciation from The Islamic Circle of North America Sister’s Wing – the US branch of Jamaat-e-Islami.

The certificate was found in her brother’s home.

So there were two women?

I didn't know that.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Someone needs to upload to youtube of this press conference and link it!
edit on 4-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The local ABC station in Philly just had a photo of the woman with her face uncovered. They said it was just released.

PHOTO
www.wcvb.com...

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. —ABC News has obtained the first photo of San Bernardino, California, terror suspect Tashfeen Malik.

Since news today that San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik is said to have posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS around the time she and her husband killed 14 people Wednesday, the world's attention has shifted to the mysterious mother-turned-murderer.

ABC News reported Malik, who was born in Pakistan, moved to Saudi Arabia 25 years ago when she was about four years old. When she was older, she likely moved back and forth between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, according to a source close to the Saudi Arabian government.

In 2007, she returned to Pakistan to study at Bahuddin Zakri University in Mulatn and stayed until 2012, according to a Pakistani intelligence official. She was said to be a brilliant student and was not known to have religious or political affiliation while there.

It is unclear how Malik's family knew Syed Nazrim Farook, an American of Pakistani origin born in Chicago, but Pakistani officials said it was Malik's older sister that set the two up. U.S. officials said Farook could have met Malik or her family in Saudi Arabia during a trip there in the fall of 2013. After another trip in July 2014, Farook returned to the U.S. with Malik in tow. The couple was married the next month.

Malik came to the U.S. on what is known as a "fiancé" visa, which allows an American fiancé to petition for his or her partner's temporary entry before marriage. For the visa application, the address she listed in her Pakistani hometown, ABC News discovered today, does not exist. Malik received a her Green Card this summer, U.S. officials said.

Six months ago, the couple had a baby daughter and named her according to a naming convention more common to Arab families, rather than in the typical Pakistani manner.

How Malik purportedly became radicalized enough to post the purported pledge of allegiance to ISIS and help kill more than a dozen people in a quiet California town is still a mystery.

The official close to the Saudi Arabian government said that Saudi intelligence officials did not have her on any of their watch lists and she did not appear to have any link to extremists in the region. Neither Malik or Farook were on the FBI's radar in the U.S., officials said.

FBI Special Agent David Bowdich said today it's also unclear who in the relationship led the other down the violent path.

"I don't know the answer, whether she influenced him or not. Being a husband myself, we're all influenced to an extent. But I don't know the answer," he said.

FBI Director James Comey said the Bureau is still investigating whether ISIS inspired the attack, but said there is "no indication" they were part of a larger network. No other suspects are being sought, though Bowdich didn't rule out the potential for later arrests.

Today lawyers for the Farook family cast doubt on the reports of the ISIS pledge and said that there hasn't been any real evidence that the couple has any "extremist tendencies."

"None of the family knew of him as being extreme, aggressive or having any extreme religious views," one of the attorneys said.

The other noted that Malik was very soft-spoken and conservative -- so much that Farook's brothers never saw her face, due to the full burqa she always wore in public.

As the FBI continues to investigate, Nada Bakos, a former CIA analyst, told ABC News she would not be surprised if Malik had been ISIS-inspired. "Terrorism is not gender-specific," she said.

A recent report by George Washington University's Center for Cyber and Homeland Security said that of the 71 individuals arrested in the U.S. since March 2014 with purported ties to ISIS, 10 were female.

Bakos, whose work with the CIA concentrated on al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the precursor to ISIS, told ABC News she often tracked female extremists for the Agency and noted that AQI infamously used a female suicide bomber in a failed suicide attack in Jordan in 2005 -- the woman had hidden a bomb under her dress, but it failed to detonate.

"Men don't have a monopoly on terrorism or conducting violent acts," she said. "At this point, in the evolution of terrorism, it wouldn't be surprising to see a woman take an operational role."

edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

link   
mom lives in house for year(s), 24/7, and has no idea of what is going on. Yeah, I'm buying into that one.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

link?

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hmmm.

The SB attack was the deadliest terrorist attack on US soil since 9-11.

Agree or disagree ?

Disagree.
We just got around solving most of the JFK assassination, and that took over 50 years. Albeit, the internet phase sped the process exponentially near where we are now.

So there is obviously 10 fold that of suspicious data in 9/11. Until the very nature of that "attack" becomes collective knowledge, I would think there is no latitude to agree or disagree, and it will take a long time. IMO.

edit on 4-12-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PHOTO
www.wcvb.com...

OMG!

My Eyes!

Nose wart! Gag!

Put the veil back on!
edit on 4-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I am sure the so good and innocent family were all into it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That was me first thought...& thought of the
"OJ" case...fame brings the bloody clients.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Now we know why she covered her face, she look like she is been through a hard life.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Did anyone else but me see the quote in the house thanking Allah for helping them come out of the closet,

or something like that

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Senator say the authorities cannot monitor the dark web.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: infolurker

Now we know why she covered her face, she look like she is been through a hard life.

She wasn't too easy on the eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Senator say the authorities cannot monitor the dark web.

I have this feeling that if I can view it.... they can monitor it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh, I know,

Also the FBI are now questioning the arrange marriages specially when the brides are brought from over sea with "finance visas", to me that tells me that women have now a new role with terrorist groups, to train recruits in the US once the land here as brides.

The FBI or the government is not monitoring this practices.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This family lawyered up fast.
I think there's more to this bunch than meets the eye.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

ABC News reported Malik, who was born in Pakistan, moved to Saudi Arabia 25 years ago when she was about four years old. When she was older, she likely moved back and forth between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, according to a source close to the Saudi Arabian government.

A Saudi GIP agent ?

I think so.

Why does every road about terrorism lead to the House of Saud?

Cause they do.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join