It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the cheesiest site I ever seen, I love this one, 95% of our DUI clients receive NO jail time!

They call themselves all former judges, the two bozos in the news are not near to has been judges.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Yes, I heard that one, they are lying to their teeth.

link   
OMG, they need to stop the press conference. So embarrassing! Where's that hook that comes out of the curtain that pulls them off the stage?!

link   
Well, I guess I am going to make some people mad, but these lawyers are bugging the heck out of me
edit on 4-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: texasgirl

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the cheesiest site I ever seen, I love this one, 95% of our DUI clients receive NO jail time!

They call themselves all former judges, the two bozos in the news are not near to has been judges.

The white guy is David S Chesley himself. Unbelievable, isn't it?

link   
I know that was horrible

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!! they are bringing the expert, Napolitano, this is going to get better and better, pony show I ever seen.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The other thing I caught is that they said the wife was not a pharmacist and their comment was she was not a pharmicist atleast in this country. That whole thing I don't know if I should be mad or just laugh at the stupidity. I hope the media tears them apart (they probably won't) but so may lies told during that press conference.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

CAIRO (Reuters) - The Aamaq news agency, which supports Islamic State, said on its website on Friday that followers of the Islamist militant group had carried out Wednesday's attack on a social services agency in California, in which 14 people were killed.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!! they are bringing the expert, Napolitano, this is going to get better and better, pony show I ever seen.

They were despicable, and didn't do Muslims any favors,
edit on 4-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So Tasheen Malik always wore a berka...there are no pictures of her and, after 2 years, nobody in the family knows what she looks like?

Pictures of the brother's wife and Syed Farook keep getting confused as photos of Syed Farook and Tasheen Malik.

Let's not forget, that originally, there was supposed to be a THIRD female suspect running from the SUV....and that suspect vanished.

Can anyone put these pieces of the puzzle together?
edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No they didn't and to make it worst, now they terrorist are linked to foreign terrorist group, I wonder if they will keep denying the fact, the littler wife and the nice husband.

edit on 4-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hot off the presses.

They just released her photo.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks. We don't have cable tv so I'll try to find it on the net somewhere. Amazing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No they didn't and to make it worst, now they terrorist are linked to foreign terrorist group, I wonder if they will keep denying the fact, the littler wife and the nice husband.

It's the standard "he was a good boy" argument. Not flying here.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

If you has not seen the two lawyers interview, you need to see it, it was off this world.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Now finally the press is taking it for what it is, they are saying that Obama should come forward and call the incident by its name, A terrorist attack in America soil.

So the press is not taking the lawyers seriously.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The truth is coming out, the lawyers are going to go after money, with law sues, now they are talking about how the poor mother was put into soo much stress during the interrogation

Money, money, money.

I think they took the case to bring them fame, too. Now we all know who they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The lawyer said he like cars and worked on them in his garage.

What that really meant was he was building remote controlled car bombs in his garage.

Also he had one friend, which seems by reports of neighbors, to be at least three.

edit:

Are they looking for these "friends"?
edit on 12/4/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: diggindirt

If you has not seen the two lawyers interview, you need to see it, it was off this world.

This will go down in infamy.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join