It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Interesting, the picture is taken in front of what appears to be an aircraft cabin simulator. These are often used to train flight crews, particularly flight attendants.

Was she a flight crew member?

The airline is Pakistan International Airlines

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh god, I am done. The fact that NO one knew what these two were up to in the local mosque or at home is ludicrous. CAIR steps in each time this happens and now the narrative is that the family is saying he was made fun of for his appearance and he did this act.

This was not some nut in a cabin in the woods. There is already information about the father of the woman that has leaked but we still have no picture. He was a hard line Muslim. Pakistani and Saudi ties.

The job of the terrorist is not to kill us. It is to divide and break us down. Make us weak and accepting. The narrative from the current administration is not to be violent towards Islam once again. 9/11 was not long ago and it was the opening shot of the current war we are having with Islamic fundamentalism. It only takes one, or two in this instance, to keep us all living in fear and wanting help from the government that is in bed with the enemies.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: research100

Anyone have the link to the pictures of the female shooter? I remember one picture she was dressed in middle eastern garb at some sort of party, and the other one she was in western clothing in a park or something?

found it [pic]

That's not it. This is the link I was talking about:

shoebat.com...

Read the last update to your link: (not them)

UPDATE: The photos above are now being reported as the brother and his wife. Please read our latest update here.

they think this is her in this gruop pic.. but. the close up pics of the man and woman in the other pics are the male shooters' brother and the brothers wife
edit on 4-12-2015 by research100 because: corrected info

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
and here we go....the government can only keep it silent for so long...

news.yahoo.com...

When we have 42 dead and 100 injured at a Wal-Mart it will kill the economy...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So, I assume that Malik was properly 'vetted' when she was let into the country on a 'Fiance Visa'.
Why should we believe that the Syrian refugees will be vetted any better?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Thanks. Is there a link for that clip? Who was doing it? News people?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Anyone have the link to the pictures of the female shooter? I remember one picture she was dressed in middle eastern garb at some sort of party, and the other one she was in western clothing in a park or something?

found it [pic]

shoebat.com...

UPDATE: The photos above are now being reported as the brother and his wife. Please read our latest update here.

that pic taken in 2010, why is her name on there, but can't be her she was only here 2 years, I updated my pic with the correct info.

Think you circled the wrong woman on the aircraft pic.
From left to right, she should be one more over.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This whole thing is just UNBELIEVABLE!

I think I can smell my neurons frying...

- The west sponsors ISIS in Syria.

- Fundamentalist Islam extremists launch terrorist attacks in Paris.

- Turkey shoots down Russian planes attacking ISIS

- ISIS launches terrorist attacks in San Bernadino

...and now, before the bodies are even cold, authorities allow the media to trample all over a critical evidence scene!!

ABSOLUTELY UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This whole thing is just UNBELIEVABLE!

I think I can smell my neurons frying...

- The west sponsors ISIS in Syria.

- Fundamentalist Islam extremists launch terrorist attacks in Paris.

- Turkey shoots down Russian planes attacking ISIS

- ISIS launches terrorist attacks in San Bernadino

...and now, before the bodies are even cold, authorities allow the media to trample all over a critical evidence scene!!

ABSOLUTELY UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

Something is not adding up, says the Farook family's lawyers. What do you think now?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

As I noted in the other thread, this is the only thing that attorney said which I agree with.

edit...and I do NOT think for one NY second that these two terrorists were not at the heart of it!! (which is where he was headed with his comments).

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Family Presser about to begin.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It was on MSNBC, right after the FBI director talked about the terrorist attack during breaking news.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Research didn't circle her...the link
posted had her circled...& it was in their
latest update.

shoebat.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

While the house was open to news tour, the garage was off limits to anybody that is where most of the evidence is.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hmmm.

The SB attack was the deadliest terrorist attack on US soil since 9-11.

Agree or disagree ?
edit on 4-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

found it [pic]

shoebat.com...

that pic taken in 2010, why is her name on there, but can't be her she was only here 2 years, I updated my pic with the correct info.

I didn't circle the pic is was that way already...is it her??? where was it taken it is more than 2 years ago july 2010...I really don'rt want to create any more confusion,but, her name was in the list below the photo..

if anyone wants to see the orifginal pic just google her name but select pics and that pic is one of many pics that come up with that of her husband and husbands brother and brothers ' wife etc
edit on 4-12-2015 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 4-12-2015 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When it comes to people dying in numbers it could be, but we still have the Boston marathon bomber, still the problem with the "terrorist attacks in US soil" the government have a way to use certain working to keep it from become international incidents, so is interesting that this particular one is been call terrorist attack from foreign influences, but they did it because the Facebook statement on ISIS that makes the link between the shooters and the outside influences.

edit on 4-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

found it [pic]

shoebat.com...

I didn't circle the pic is was that way already...is it her??? where was it taken it is more than 2 years ago july 2010...I really don'rt want to create any more confusion,but, her name was in the list below the photo..

if anyone wants to see the orifginal pic just google her name but select pics and it is one of many pics that come up of her husband and husbands briother and wife etc

The listing of names on the caption was left to right...SHE should be #6 (not#5)
www.bing.com... 850800359&thid=HS.213850800359&ajaxhist=0

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Family is surprised and didn't know anything. So the brother never visited his brother and saw ammo stockpiles, bomb making, etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Man these lawyers sure are spinning big time.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join