It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I thought he said stateside.

Since they know about phone calls they know who they are.

I am sure the NSA on it too.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just stepping back from all of this for a moment; I can't help but think what we're seeing here is the unfolding of a full blown terror cell in this country.

Not trying to be Capt. Obvious here, but as the layers of the onion are getting peeled back (same names, different residences, questionable backgrounds, etc) we're seeing how these Islamic terrorists operate.

...and this onion is going to have a whole bunch of layers before it's over.

link   
FBI says wife was the one with bomb-making knowledge.

link   
Wait what ?

The Straw buyer isn't under 'arrest' ?

Sounds fishy.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: EternalSolace

I thought he said stateside.

Since they know about phone calls they know who they are.

I am sure the NSA on it too.

Gotcha, I'm at work and it's kind of loud. I missed them saying that. That still leaves me worried that the other suspects will be forced to act before being taken down.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
FBI says No reason to believe States are in any danger from other cells.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: neo96
Telephone conservations link shooters with OTHER terror suspects.

So yeah they had info before hand.

Edit: The FBI spokesperson said that they're not confirming an ISIS link, but only investigating it as a terrorist attack.

Well, put on your jacket on...because it's going to be one FROSTY day in hell before they'll ever admit that in the light of day!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

Take it with a grain of salt.

The SB shooters were in contact with KNOWN terrorists, and they completely missed it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I don't buy that. He claimed that there was no widespread surveillance going on now that it's against the law. They acknowledge they have other suspects. That likely means another cell. If they admitted that there was further danger, it could be said that they never stopped their widespread surveillance.

edit on 12/4/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: neo96

I stated they knew before based on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They had an eye in the sky. Days before this happened. If you want to know where the next one is follow the planes....just like Boston....and others...they did not miss it.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-04T13:41:05-06:000105 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

Well, they didn't exactly know about the SB attack beforehand, did they? (at least according to the script they are reading from)

edit on b000000312015-12-04T13:41:45-06:0001America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2015 13:41:45 -0600100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
'Can we talk with the ATF about those guns'.

Walks away!!!!!

What a crock of crapola.

I wanted to know their answers to that too.

link   
a reply to: CCKP72

...coming from the biggest oxy-moron of all...the intelligence community.

[extreme sarcasm]...Yeah, I believe that...[/extreme sarcasm]

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

absolutely! It is PR jibber jabber for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

FBI spokesman now says that this IS being investigated as a planned terrorist attack....

I think that seems almost obvious.

I'm curious if it was just this couple (like the lone nutter) - - or if it was (or was supposed to be) part of a linked coordinated plan.

And I'm one who logically believes "If certain people have an agenda - - no government will ever be 100% successful in stopping it".

Most efforts seem to be, at least interfered with, because of "chatter". Which today means electronic spying.

I have to stop there to keep from going off topic.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Its an ongoing investigation.. The people being investigated and their due process rights trumps the publics demand to know.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yeah, numerous (countless even) mentions in the media about how the guns were acquired "legally", but not a single mention of the fact that:

a.) Possession of any rifle with a removable magazine with a capacity of 10+ rounds is a Felony in CA. Not a misdemeanor, but a felony.

b.) Straw purchases of a firearm for use by someone else is also a Felony under Federal Law (not just CA law). And this appears to be just exactly the case for the two AR-15's used in this terrorist attack.

No agenda here, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
did they release photos of the female suspect yet? other then the death photos i havent seen a shot of her that i can remember. they do have grisly and i MEAN GRISLY photos of the male shooter with his head exploded avilible to find on line but im pretty sure that would be waaaaay against the t and c to even link to such a place .if you go looking for it dont be eating......still find it odd people are screaming about gun control on this issue with it being terrorisim for sure now

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yep, gotta' protect those Islamic terrorists at all costs, but nothing stops the narrative from moving forward in the mean time, right?

BTW...stating charges, or laws potentially broken, IS part of due process last time I checked!

edit...Besides; what due process? ...they're DEAD

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

or that they were modified to shoot as fully automatic. They had help and funding.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join