It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why is MSNBC Exploring the San Bernardino Shooters' Apartment?

On Friday, MSNBC surprised viewers by...taking them on a tour of the San Bernardino attackers' apartment.

What he said:

Wait, what? Yes, that's right. In the middle of an investigation, somehow MSNBC's reporters were able to gain access to their apartment and filmed a segment.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
a reply to: research100

How is it possible she has a license from 2004-2009 if she has only been in country for 2 years-ish?

Wrong DOB...Not her license.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

someone asked for a photo of the terrorist wife here is her drivers liceanse pic

[ IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/liBBY-_/above%20topsecret/th_2F102E9A00000578-3345982-image-a-27_1449250663280%20female%20terrorist.jpg[/IMG ]

First thought? The family lawyer on CNN made the argument that things did not "add-up" and that she was "90 pounds" and incapable of maneuvering in the vest and heavy gear with a gun etc...

That DL if real has her at 170lbs

Agreed.
I think the lawyer was trying to put the best spin he could on what I think is a very unenviable situation.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I removed it really fast, but not fast enough...not right for sure.. . it's their house it m ust belong to an older female relative...I wil try to be more careful...easier to screw up when not feeling well...sorry
edit on 4-12-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Astoundingly bizzare, difficult to watch ppl rifling through the apt like its black Friday..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I removed it really fast, but not fast enough...not right for sure

Oh, it is the male shooter's mother's drivers license?
I just watched the media walk-through video on another thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And secondly, according to the latest I've seen anyway; there were no body armor type vests. The Islamic terrorists were clad only in what is being referred to as "tactical clothing".

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I removed it really fast, but not fast enough...not right for sure

Something is odd here...

The pic you posted is in fact the license the NBC reporter showed on air...the expiration BDay do match what that idiot held up after likely paying off the land-lord to violate a crime scene (hope both get charged)

See here...same expiration and Bday...
twitter.com...

But redacted specific for identity theft purposes...stupid NBC...

So we have a second female...same first and last name as shooter..but older, born in 1953? The mom?..Of the husband or wife?

Needs to be figured out. Still thinking it through.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

from your link you provided the banner is saying now they arent tied to isis why does the story change every frigging 3 hours

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I removed it really fast, but not fast enough...not right for sure.. . it's their house it m ust belong to an older female relative...I wil try to be more careful...easier to screw up when not feeling well...sorry

It is okay. I didn't get to see it, but it is just as well, because I believe anything they are throwing out there now is highly suspect.

I have been around ATS too long. I never bought into the everything is a false flag mind set. This case is definitely pushing me in that direction.

Not so much as, I think it may be a false flag, but because I believe now that false flags are possible, because of how the information is being manipulated.

I know that it is partly due to too many cooks, and everyone wanting get their pot on the stove first, but it does absolutely nothing for their credibility.

If this does turn out to be a false flag, I can't say that I will be upset. If it did nothing else it woke people up to the fact that we are not in Kansas anymore, the Emerald City is not what it seems, and the Wiz really is a big phony.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
From the presser live now, the SB Police Chief just said that the investigation is now in the hands of the FBI...

FYI

FBI spokesman now says that this IS being investigated as a planned terrorist attack....

edit on Fri, 04 Dec 2015 13:24:03 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

FBI spokesperson just acknowledged it was a terrorist attack that was well planned.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This is further to my point from 20 some pages ago wherein I postulated that the authorities must have known something well in advance of this incident because otherwise they never would have known to be at the mother's/sister's house. They would not have known where she lived, or even that she existed (in CA). This is just further proof of that theory; the Islamic terrorists lived in an apartment, not the residence where they were ultimately spotted and subsequently chased.

I will agree with the attorney on one point; things are not adding up. Beyond this I think he's full of it.

Unless this has been made available and I haven't seen it, to me some of the more relevant questions at this point are:

1.) Who really owns / lives at the residence where the terrorists were first spotted and the chase began?

2.) Where exactly was the child dropped off prior to the act, and to whom? It has been stated it was the grandmother, but this doesn't make sense now, particularly given this revelation.

3.) Who was the 3rd person observed to be running from the scene and apprehended? This individual almost certainly must have some kind of a connection.

4.) Lastly, and likely most importantly; how was the media, in any way shape or form, allowed to gain access to the residence of anyone, I mean anyone, associated with this incident??? These places should have been locked down and heavily guarded immediately.

And finally; if true, somebody (or somebodies) needs to be making a trip to the grey bar hotel, if for no other reason than breaking and entering (not to mention interfering with an active investigation and a host of other charges I can think of).

link   
They also said that there was another incident reported just before this of other people casing out a theater in San Bernadino just before this that is not connected.

Might be a lot more coming as far as raids.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

link   
Now investigating as an ACT of TERRORISM.

So it's not a 'mass shooting'.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

FINALLY!! Not like it wasn't already patently obvious to about a half BILLION other people following these events.

Now the big question is, how long is it going to take Dear Leader to admit the same?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Telephone conservations link shooters with OTHER terror suspects.

So yeah they had info before hand.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
FBI confirms they tried to destroy their digital footprint.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Telephone conservations link shooters with OTHER terror suspects.

So yeah they had info before hand.

My question is are these other terror suspects currently stateside or overseas. If stateside, do they know who they are and are they going after them asap. I now worry that now they've announced the link, it will force the other suspects to act before being taken down.

Edit: The FBI spokesperson said that they're not confirming an ISIS link, but only investigating it as a terrorist attack.
edit on 12/4/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Now investigating as an ACT of TERRORISM.

So it's not a 'mass shooting'.

Thanks Captain Obvious. And by that, I'm referring to the authorities, not you.

new topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join