It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Did an argument really happen at the conference center or did Farook just disappear? I read on another forum that they were getting ready for staff pictures when someone asked "Where's Farook?"

This makes more sense to me.
edit on 4-12-2015 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
That's just totally strange. They were playing an interview with a guy claiming to be the Dad of the male shooter. I heard it at least three times. There was a snippet in it where he said his son had been very upset because of his recent divorce. He also said he was a good muslim who prayed as he should but had never spoken like a radical.

Where did you hear this? That's really weird. If he was upset over a recent divorce then who is the lady shooter? Can't be his wife, then!

If true, this changes a lot of things. I still believe there were more than two shooters.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
ok everyone... now that we know this for sure is Islamic Terrorism and we have officially been attacked... when do we strike back with a massive air campaign and what do we do of the president doesnt want to call it islamic terrorism? is that treason if the president doesnt want us to acknowledge the enemy?

Let's first be 100% accurate in our assumptions. Look at nine eleven, the public was persuaded by our leaders that we must invade another country, or the boogeyman would get us.

Now, looking back, it was lies.

I'm not against war. However, jumping the gun and calling for more a few days after an incident throws up red flags for me.

Perhaps we should, however, if I've learned anything about this topic, politicians and governments will lie to go to war. Having said that, at this moment, I say we shouldn't jump the gun.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

All I've seen is that Farook's parents are divorced, and the mother made repeated claims of domestic violence and spousal abuse against the father. Haven't heard anything about Farook himself being divorced, only that he and the woman were married in "2014," "last year" or "two years ago."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

uh, im starting to see Muslim Americans reaching out and also calling this terrorism and even questions why would the president not name this Radical Islam... If American Muslims are fed up and ready to take these groups out, then I dont really care what politicians have to say about this.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All I've seen is that Farook's parents are divorced, and the mother made repeated claims of domestic violence and spousal abuse against the father. Haven't heard anything about Farook himself being divorced, only that he and the woman were married in "2014," "last year" or "two years ago."

I can't find anything on it, either. There is an interview on CNN with their attorneys which suggests he was still married.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There's a strange interview by CNN's Chris Cuomo with Syad Farook's family attorneys but I can't seem to get it to post here. Help!

The attorneys are saying that a lot of things are not adding up. For instance, they claim the couple was dead in the back of the SUV, lying face down and handcuffed. HANDCUFFED.

Can someone post it? The family attorney's names are David S. Chelsey and Mohammad Abuershaid.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can post the interview.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Not sure this has been posted. First responder interview.

Also, tesasgirl...this video?

edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, Lucidity, that's the video. Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am not sure what to think of what the family attorney had to say. The thing about a 90 lb female not being able to wear a vest or handle a weapon isn't necessarily true. I know there are women that are competitive shooters that are that small. It is mostly about training.
The handcuffed thing is probably due to the police handcuffing the dead perps before moving them... that is standard procedure after a gun battle.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am not sure what to think of what the family attorney had to say. The thing about a 90 lb female not being able to wear a vest or handle a weapon isn't necessarily true. I know there are women that are competitive shooters that are that small. It is mostly about training.
The handcuffed thing is probably due to the police handcuffing the dead perps before moving them... that is standard procedure after a gun battle.

You are right. They handcuff them in case they are not completely dead. It seems a little cruel but I can understand it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Typical defense attorney speak; distort the facts with outrageous allegations and obfuscate the whole incident beyond comprehension...then start your argument.

We already know for a fact what this guy says is not factual because one of the Islamic terrorist bodies was filmed by numerous news agencies lying fully 50 yards from the SUV, NOT HANDCUFFED, in a pool of blood. So why should we listen to anything else this guy has to say about the Islamic terrorists?

And yes, I said it...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...and I'm going to continue to say it! Everyone else might consider doing the same.

ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

And yes, I said it...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...and I'm going to continue to say it! Everyone else might consider doing the same. ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...

We can say it.
What do we hear from our elected officials though?

We need background checks for people buying guns. (as if we don't already have them)

Obama says that we need to be able to stop people on the 'no fly' list from being able to buy guns. No Shiz, Sherlock. Why isn't that list part of the background checks that we already have???

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Typical defense attorney speak; distort the facts with outrageous allegations and obfuscate the whole incident beyond comprehension...then start your argument.

We already know for a fact what this guy says is not factual because one of the Islamic terrorist bodies was filmed by numerous news agencies lying fully 50 yards from the SUV, NOT HANDCUFFED, in a pool of blood.

And yes, I said it...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...and I'm going to continue to say it! Everyone else might consider doing the same.

ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...ISLAMIC TERRORIST...

Yes, that's true. But why say the couple was found in the SUV if it's so obvious there are dead bodies out in the street? Is it possible it wasn't them? That there were more shooters in this terror attack? That the couple was, indeed, in the back of the SUV?

Just thinking out loud here...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What do we hear???

I'll tell you what we hear...

We hear...

"I hate America, and I'm going to do everything in my power to destroy it. I'm in this for me, me...ME...and don't you ever forget it! You don't think I can???? Just watch me; I'm going to turn everyone against each other, completely divide the nation along racial, ideological and religious boundaries, then fire up the fringe elements of all these groups to act, represent this as the mainstream and then create absolute anarchy among the masses. And this is just for starters. Then I'm going to overtly ignore the real problems and focus on non-issues like global warming to further obfuscate the problems. I'm going to turn the world upside down...all by myself. ME! Criminals and killers will get a free pass and law abiding citizens will be the enemy"

THAT...is what we hear from the "elected" leader one of the largest and most powerful nations in the free world!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

We already know for a fact what this guy says is not factual because one of the Islamic terrorist bodies was filmed by numerous news agencies lying fully 50 yards from the SUV, NOT HANDCUFFED, in a pool of blood. So why should we listen to anything else this guy has to say about the Islamic terrorists?

Ok so you've said "Islamic Terrorist".... now what?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Does anybody have the link handy with the two photos of the female shooter? I believe it was a wordpress site. I can't seem to find it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Do any of us really give a flying fart about these people? Is this lawyer truly trying to cause conspiracy? Sorry, but he is using the same line many people in these forums said about, yup, Sandy Hook.

That he was 90 lbs and could not have carried or done it.

How about the mosque he frequented? Has a search warrant been served yet!!!! It seems that the family and this lawyer know more about the woman than the MSM or LE does....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well, I suppose anything is possible in this screwed up day and age, but the sheer quantity of data to date seems to strongly suggest this one attorney is full of #t and talking out of his #s...which isn't altogether surprising.

That said, I would heartily agree there is a strong case to be made that these two (dead) Islamic terrorists did NOT act alone. And, the authorities who continue characterizing this incident in this manner are perpetrating a massive injustice on not only the American people, but also the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: marg6043

More interesting...

The couple also had GoPro cameras strapped to their body armor

www.foxnews.com...

Possibly workplace retribution + pseudo lone wolf (married couple) with the delusion that they would escape, travel to Syria and be greeted as heroes with the GoPro footage as their prize?

Not defending him, but who would want to leave a $50k a year job and travel back to a chaotic mess like Syria?

There are people on ATS that would be grateful for a job like this. Again something is way off here.

Stats show that 5% of the population is diagnostically sociopathic. Not all of them bad...Not all of them intelligent...they make good surgeons when they are smart and non-violent. The lack of empathy affords them to be objective and un-emotional when it counts.

That said if we assume even a small sub-set of that 5% sociopaths are violent and unstable and hide violent fantasies behind the typical sociopathic façade of normalcy...then ISIS is a dog whistle to the sociopaths of the world and Syria a sociopaths playground where they can live out their most horrific fantasies of rape, torture and murder. ISIS held territory is similar to Nazi held territory in that regard and sociopaths come out of the woodwork. A carnival of evil, mass killings publicized gleefully. It's a call to the crazies to gather.

Just saying that a 50k job?...Anyone that did what he did? Money is not his first motivator...Ditto the wife. Sociopaths and violent.

Believe it or not their are some analysts in Europe that are suggesting giving ISIS territory and recognizing them. They mumble about how it might bring peace...but I suspect the thought is to allow them to condense in one defined geography (Containment)...which would afford for easier bombing and elimination

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join