It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, not so fast...

Remember, they wouldn't have seen the black SUV unless they weren't already staking out the mother's residence.

So the question which needs to be answered is, how did they know to do this??

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Many other news media has classify this as a terrorist attack due to the way it was executed, the way the killers dressed and the amount of weapons found, is only our government the one that is not giving up into calling it a terrorist attack.

Yes, and I heard a reporter say this afternoon don't be surprised if there are others named soon, obviously there were people working on ieds at the home with the account of the neighbor of people coming in and out and looking suspicious,

also, I believe they planed a bigger attack or were not finished.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

originally posted by: Power_Semi
You feel you need to be a gun owner to protect yourself from the imaginary boogeyman.

Imaginary boogeyman?????? You say that as if home invasions, robberies, kidnappings, random murders, etc. don't exist. What planet are you from?

They happen very rarely, and if someone invades your home they'll do it fast - so unless you feel like you need to walk around your own home with a gun strapped to you 24/7 then how is it going to help you?

They've used the fear of something that will almost certainly never happen to you to get you to buy something.

Do you have fire extinguishers in your home? Or do you depend on government supplied services to put out the fire that "might" happen?
I have several fire extinguishers in my home. That doesn't mean I'm paranoid about fire in my house, it just means that I can't depend on the fire department arriving in time to save my home should a fire occur so I have done what is necessary to be able to handle it until they arrive.
Same with bad guys. I don't live in fear and I don't buy guns because I'm afraid. My guns are my tools to handle things until the cops come and collect the bad guys. No different than the fire extinguishers I have stashed throughout the house---just in case.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, not so fast...

Remember, they wouldn't have seen the black SUV unless they weren't already staking out the mother's residence.

I think the man's reporting what he saw just as the police arrived at the scene, led to the identification, APB. stake out...and catching.
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's what gets me, I know for sure and am sure also the authorities knows too if they were under surveillance that is more people involved, but how many, that is the thing, or when they are going to attack, they all on a martyr death wish so surviving is not a choice and that is the scary thing about terrorist like this.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im ticked off that there has been no info on the crazies coming and going from the house. they are still walking the streets around here and they have to be on camera bc of all the govt cameras in this area... its bull#.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If someone else has already started a list of "facts" that have changed today, excuse this post. I will start out with a couple, if not:

--The suspects were not wearing armor, only tactical clothing
--There were no GoPro devices
--There was probably no argument at the meeting prior to him leaving

I doubt the argument too

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My ten year old son had a lock down drill at his school today. I was happy to hear that.
I suppose there were a lot of those performed in schools across America today.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Witnesses told them about the black SUV while we were listening to the scanner.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
I am afraid I have become tainted. At this point with so much time past, I am not going to believe any pictures anyone throws up that is supposed to be his wife.

If she was his wife, and has lived here for over 2 years, there are pictures and documents, that identify exactly who she is.

If they are keeping her identification secret, now that she is supposedly dead, there is a reason, and they have no intention of letting us why.

So, at this point I am just not believing anything they come up with.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

interesting tidbit

www.tmz.com...

huge package was delivered to the house of the shooters mom, but after she moved .new owners had no idea left it on the porch thinking someone would come and ask about it..then the shooting happened yestereday and they saw the name

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: matafuchs
I am afraid I have become tainted. At this point with so much time past, I am not going to believe any pictures anyone throws up that is supposed to be his wife.

If she was his wife, and has lived here for over 2 years, there are pictures and documents, that identify exactly who she is.

If they are keeping her identification secret, now that she is supposedly dead, there is a reason, and they have no intention of letting us why.

So, at this point I am just not believing anything they come up with.

I heard that Saudi Arabia refused to confirm she was a Saudi citizen. Is that true?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

www.dailymail.co.uk...

male shooter clashed with jewish co-worker 2 weeks ago

link   

I guess it's remotely possible, highly unlikely, but possible.

link   
i think its pretty obvious that someone is following this thread in the govt... if these people do another attack here, and there was no warning of accomplices...we locals know about the local cameras... well be using this as evidence of negligence bc you leaders are dragging your feet so you can get your stupid #ing talking points together and trying to save face...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I don't think she is Saudi...I believe she's Pakistani.

They may have hooked up in Saudi, but even the FBI said earlier she was on a visa from Pakistan with a Pakistani passport.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyone else hear the radio reports last night that the male shooter's father was saying that his son was a good boy but was recently divorced and had been depressed over that. I heard that story repeated on msm radio at least three times between 1 am and 4 am. This was at the same time that the officials were saying they didn't know the connection between the male and female suspects. Was that just a faked interview?
I'm really confused about some of the reports that have come out---but I'm not nearly as confused as our POTUS. It doesn't take a degree in community organizing to figure this one out!
I can only pray that all the helpers are found and brought to justice.
My heart goes out to the people affected by this attack. Having just lost a close loved one, it is hard to find joy in the upcoming holiday season when a loved one dies suddenly.

link   
Some story! Especially the arsenal of ammo at suspects home. How come theres no footage of a shooting - or even entering or leaving with weapons? - just video footage of a Christmas party at the same place from the day BEFORE the shooting date Folks on wheelchairs and all. Maybe this was a two three or twelve day party?
edit on 3-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: research100

This would be an interesting development if true.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, not so fast...

They received a tip. They weren't staking it out. They got a tip and went to the address, at which point the two shooters jumped in the SUV and fled, the third subject fled on foot.

As has been posted.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join