It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Breaking: possible gunman at pleasant grove high school, Salt Lake city Utah. Homeland security also responding.

ETA: I thought I had read somewhere that yesterday's suspects had Utah plates or tags on their vehicle.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Many other news media has classify this as a terrorist attack due to the way it was executed, the way the killers dressed and the amount of weapons found, is only our government the one that is not giving up into calling it a terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If I understand correctly, there's footage of the suspect or suspects leaving the building without arms. Is there any footage if him or them entering (or leaving) with arms? (Weapons, I mean)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal
Apparent false alarm, kid with a gun in Utah. Honestly, probably not too abnormal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Breaking: possible gunman at pleasant grove high school, Salt Lake city Utah. Homeland security also responding.

Lockdown ended. No gunman.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

Interesting. A school in Denver, CO was on lockdown just a few minutes ago with someone reporting a gunman but it was cleared.

I think these false reports will be happening a lot in the coming days.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Many other news media has classify this as a terrorist attack due to the way it was executed, the way the killers dressed and the amount of weapons found, is only our government the one that is not giving up into calling it a terrorist attack.

Shooters have to be white, and a pet government building like PP before they will call it terrorism.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If someone else has already started a list of "facts" that have changed today, excuse this post. I will start out with a couple, if not:

--The suspects were not wearing armor, only tactical clothing
--There were no GoPro devices
--There was probably no argument at the meeting prior to him leaving

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And a school in Ft Worth reported they are on lockdown, shots fired. But it's been cleared.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
He is just the president...you know he doesn't make these decisions, he is merely a spokesperson. You know better than that.

I'm not going to argue with you, but he is the one that supports the items I pointed out. If he is pushing for it as President, and it happens...I feel justified blaming him as the leader of this country. If he isn't to blame...then who IS running the country? And if you asked him...he would say it is him. So what do you want me to do? Blame Bush???

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just read the paper that discussed undetonates pipe bombs and IED's as well as the RC car. None of them exploded...

Either these guys were the worst bomb makers ever or they were being given inert bomb ingredients...makes me wonder if this was a security/sting/surveillance op gone south...

By all accounts these guys were planning something and suddenly upped their timetable. We know he was being investigated as that was mentioned on the scanner.

What if the above is the real reason everything was sealed so quickly? His name was mentioned so early on the scanner it's like they automatically suspected him.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Is the mass hysteria following the shooting incident, sadly is not the regular Joe with their gun exercising or miss exercising their rights to guns, but the real terror that is been growing in the US thanks to terrorist cells is when now you don't even will be able to tell who is a friend or a hidden terrorist foe about to crash your meeting or Christmas party.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yep...their rental SUV had Utah plates.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If someone else has already started a list of "facts" that have changed today, excuse this post. I will start out with a couple, if not:

--There was probably no argument at the meeting prior to him leaving

If this is true, then there is absolutely no explanation for why law enforcement was staking out the mother's residence...unless authorities had advance knowledge of the shootings.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
New report on FNC now.

Thousands of bullets. A dozen pipe bombs, several attached to remote control vehicles. A trip to the Middle East. Probable social media contact between the guy and terrorist groups in Saudi Arabia. They won't say if she was Saudi or not. Wounded updated to 21 people. Tons of planning. This is NOT some angry confrontation. Hundreds of tools, that could be used to make IEDs and pipe bombs. She came from Pakistan, and had to marry to stay. The FBI still won't call it terrorism and the WH of course, is all about gun control. Because, gee, no one being able to shoot back was a "good thing" in some minds. The clown acts like it's not clear why they did what they did, and still wants to call it workplace violence, and talk about more gun laws and safety devices. Obviously, he thinks we are all stupid. The gun grabbers are thrilled that the guns seem to be legal. They want to call it "domestic terrorism", instead of Islamic, which it clearly is.

Mass shooting rates in the US are about the same as in Europe, once you subtract gang activity and terrorism. So, all you gun control people, put that in your pipe and puff awhile.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
After watching this entire thing unfold, it seems there is one unsung hero here from early on in the event.

I remembers seeing an interview from one man who worked across the street, who, just after the shooting, saw and reported to the police that, from 50 yards away, he saw a man leave the building...and get into a black SUV.

A few seconds either way, and the man would not have observed the timely bit of information that ultimately allowed police to find and stop these two radical Islamic terrorists.

edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The president will never call this terrorism linked to international terrorist groups unless one of them will claim to be behind the deed and so far is not happening.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Yep...their rental SUV had Utah plates.

I have seen that mentioned several times now.

I think people are trying to make it in to something it's not.

People rent cars from all over the country then drive to where ever they want to go.

Once the vehicle is at it's destination it's rented out agian

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can't figure out why they executed their plan so well and escaped but stayed in town, driving around for hours before being caught and killed.

Were they awaiting further instruction and were all of a sudden abandoned? Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I am with you, but the government already has pinned the incident as a Gun problem and not to terrorism, so the agenda most go on.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join