It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Think that was the suspect's sister's husband. They asked her name and he denied to answer.
Perfectly fair to me.

link   
CAIR considers that fumble of sentences and spelled names a press conference?

FAIL!

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: yuppa

The employment discrimination case involving the wife seems like a more likely scenario to me...

Nature of Suit 442 Civil Rights - Employment
Cause 28:1441 Notice of Removal - Employment Discrimination

www.pacermonitor.com...

This is starting to sound more like a cover-up to me. No, not a government cover-up.

This is beginning to sound like an angry ex-employee disguising retaliation as a terrorist attack.

If the employee at the organized event didn't recognize Syed and his agitated behavior, they might have gotten away with blaming it on radicalized Islam.

Less likely with multiple assailants.

Was there more then 3?

link   
Five people from the Council of American Islamic Relations are on the News giving heartfelt emotional responses to what's happened. I feel near tears I'm so sorry for them, they seem almost desperate to convince us they are sorry, they hate this, and they want only for the perps to be captured,,and to send condolences to the families of the deceased.

It's moving.

(I feel sorry for them because they are innocent, and yet are apologizing, but at the same time, this apology has gone a long way with me, and I'm so happy to see they did this. It took a lot of courage.)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neoholographic

So you know that Obama personally told them to do this how?
You are making this huge jump and acting like it is fact.
Could it be they just know it is needed to be said so they are heading this off?

This isn't the thread for political trolling right?

You sound silly.

Of course it's Political and that's why CAIR just held a press conference. If it isn't terrorism why the press conference condemning terrorism??

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i mean i heard some one (a reporter) ask the man bluntly if the woman killed was syaeed faroques wife or not he didnt want to answer and started to cry and said basically no comment

link   
Anyone notice the Christmas wreath on the suspect's residence door, as the bomb robot went in?

link   

What image? Everyone knows what it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Because they know the guy is muslim and it is inevitable they are going to have to come out and condemn it.

I just don't see how that points to Obama calling and making them have it and that makes it terrorism..
Sounds like you are jumping a whole bunch of other conclusions.
But hey, if that makes me 'silly' I am fine with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Press conference from authorities getting ready to start now....

Live link - vaughnlive.tv...

ETA - In a few moments I suppose now. They stepped up to the mic, then stepped back again.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Five people from the Council of American Islamic Relations are on the News giving heartfelt emotional responses to what's happened. I feel near tears I'm so sorry for them, they seem almost desperate to convince us they are sorry, they hate this, and they want only for the perps to be captured,,and to send condolences to the families of the deceased.

It's moving.

(I feel sorry for them because they are innocent, and yet are apologizing, but at the same time, this apology has gone a long way with me, and I'm so happy to see they did this. It took a lot of courage.)

Screw them! There are 14 dead Americans because of these scumbags! How about shedding a tear for the victims?

CAIR is part of the problem IMO.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Authorities are tip toeing on that, reports of them thinking it may have only been the two in the SUV but who knows at this point.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Damage control is right. People are getting sick and damn tired of moderate muslims failing to speak up loud and clear against any of their fellow muslims. They have a weird silence about them and if this incident proves to be Islamic terrorism, and it's looking more and more like it was, people are going to get very angry. It will affect the average American's attitude toward an already creepy religion. (But all radical high control religions are creepy, imo.)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Press conference from authorities getting ready to start now....

Live link - vaughnlive.tv...

ETA - In a few moments I suppose now. They stepped up to the mic, then stepped back again.

Believe they just said it is pushed back another hr due to new information theyre investigating

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
who cares what CAIR has to say.. can we hewr from the officials we pay taxes to as to wth is going on.. theres gonna be alot of people ducking for cover and apologising.. thats their problem.. i wanna know what the officials are saying

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What image? Everyone knows what it is.

That's the point. They think if you call this radical Islam, Americans are so stupid we will attack all Muslims.

I was just watching a documentary on Warren Jeffs and throughout the documentary they called him a Mormon. People aren't stupid because they know just because you call Jeffs a Mormon it doesn't mean all Mormons are like Jeffs.

It's Jeff's radical interpretation of Mormonism that's at the heart of what he was doing just like it's a radical interpretation of Islam at the heart of what we're facing.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: angeldoll

It's moving.

Screw them! There are 14 dead Americans because of these scumbags! How about shedding a tear for the victims?

CAIR is part of the problem IMO.

Sadly my friend, your attitude is the same attitude that radicals are using to gain followers when they point to the innocent people who are killed under US foreign policy.

At some point, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

Don't blame innocent people for things that murderers have done.
edit on 2-12-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They are killing me with this press conference hokey pokey..

They are an hour late so maybe they do have more information.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Current FNC review -

Two suspects named; Syed Farook and Tayyeep bin Ardogan (citizen of Qatar) - attributed to police, not confirmed.

Two killed, no idea if named or not.

The SUV was said to have been spotted leaving a home to which the police went on a tip, so that explains why they were in the area. Shooting across several areas in that pursuit.

One person in custody, no idea still if involved.

Tactical robot sent into house, possible booby traps, no confirmation yet.

Three devices destroyed, at three locations - shooting location and two others, maybe SUV and house?

Home in Redlands finally entered, still being investigated. Suspicious activity reported by neighbors there.

Neighbors hesitated reporting because they didn't want to offend anyone.

Tactical gear, high powered weapons, one possible pipe bomb, so not likely to be workplace violence.

So, quick review for anyone who missed details.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ive never seen little to no concrete information come out on an event of this magnitude 12 hrs after the initial event taking place, ever!!

WTF is going on!?

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join