It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
CAIR holding a press conference.

So the Obama administration must have told them this was terrorism before they announce that this was terrorism.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

In a conference room outside of government walls? Why? Some level of civilian decorum, my guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: game over man

Thanks, I will, But something I have not told anybody, but I think the government knew something was about to happen and did prepared for it, but no in the right places, on Black Friday in my neck of the woods my husband went to the military base to get on the holiday frenzy at 6 in the morning, he said that the Military Exchange had more military police and civilian police than he has ever seen in his first 23 years as a Marine and 16 as a civilian worker in the base, they were all armed to the teeth, he said it was a bit uncomfortable to be walking and shopping with so much hardware around.

I live in Southern GA and our military base while important on the work they do it hardly have enough patronage for the military exchange to get so much military police for the weekend.

Now that is interesting. We are close to a base as well, though mine's retired, and I didn't notice anything odd at all. Went on post later Thursday, and didn't see any activity out of the ordinary. No increased gate presence or anything. Now, that's been higher lately, for various reasons, but Thursday and Friday (were also there then) weren't any different. Sounds like they might have had some possible targets named.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
CAIR unequivocally condemn the attack today and they stand in solidarity with us all today. No justification in the attack.

There really have no option....but I'm glad to hear them state it publicly on national television and I'm sure it will be played globally too.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
CAIR holding a press conference.

So the Obama administration must have told them this was terrorism before they announce that this was terrorism.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Yeah they gotta cover their rear ends.

This is why the names were withheld so long.

All the political ducks were put in a row.

edit on 2-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
They are asking for folks not to condemn Islam or muslims for this attack. Brother in law of suspect is speaking at conference.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: introvert

It was sad to see how the media and the left ruled out terrorism and tried to blame right wingers.

I haven't seen any Left wing source try to blame right wingers.

CNN panelist Tom Fuentes has already pinned the tragic shooting San Bernardino shooting on anti-government militias

Exactly.

On MSNBC they ruled out terrorism and was talking about gun control and workplace violence but then a press conference occurred and he said we can't rule out terrorism.

The Hayes guy looked like Charlie Brown when Lucy takes away the ball right before he's about to kick it.

MSNBC is so off the grid of reality. They just make it up as they go. Why does anyone still take them seriously?

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: yuppa

The employment discrimination case involving the wife seems like a more likely scenario to me...

Nature of Suit 442 Civil Rights - Employment
Cause 28:1441 Notice of Removal - Employment Discrimination

www.pacermonitor.com...

This is starting to sound more like a cover-up to me. No, not a government cover-up.

This is beginning to sound like an angry ex-employee disguising retaliation as a terrorist attack.

If the employee at the organized event didn't recognize Syed and his agitated behavior, they might have gotten away with blaming it on radicalized Islam.

Less likely with multiple assailants.

link   

The local police chief says that the suspects came to the scene “dressed and equipped.” They had “assault-style” rifles. The device that officers feared was a pipe bomb turned out not to be an explosive. It is possible the third suspect was not involved.

www.breitbart.com...

Looks like reports were confirmed at one point, but then not.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just another false flag, guys.
Gubmint needs to get this great war going against Put'n of Rusha !
There'll be one a day soon.

link   
a reply to: neoholographic

How does this prove it was terrorism....

link   
Obama thinks Americans are so stupid

He's so worried about the image of Islam they call CAIR to hold a press conference.

People aren't stupid and Obama's job isn't to worry about the image of Islam.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
did the second cair guy talking before the one talking now say he knew the shooter?

yeah he refused to even confirm if it was guys wife that was the second body this smells of a smoke screen by cair they seem to know but sure as hell dont wanna comment on it
edit on 2-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
IF they don't know the 'motives' then why the hell is CAIR having a press conference ?

Damage control.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

So you know that Obama personally told them to do this how?
You are making this huge jump and acting like it is fact.
Could it be they just know it is needed to be said so they are heading this off?

This isn't the thread for political trolling right?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF they don't know the 'motives' then why the hell is CAIR having a press conference ?

Damage control.

Yeah, that definitely sounds funny. What do they know that they are trying to get in front of?

And how do they know it already?
edit on 2-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
what did they start to say about the suspects sister? the feed switched to a different confrence any one have the other one still up

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Damage control.

Yep, the Obama Adminstration thinks Americans are too stupid to separate radical Islam from all Muslims. So he's worried about protecting the image of Islam.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's damn right hilarious after the media going on and on about how the PP shooting was 'chrisitan' terrorism

And the next day they are doing everything in their power to no call the SB shooting 'muslim' terrorism.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Damage control.

They have no choice... Damage control is clearly evident throughout the entire press conference. The brother-in-law is clearly in shock and upset. They are limiting his responses to keep from further inciting violence (my guess).

ETA...CAIR contacted FBI this morning about a bullet-hole ridden Quran on their door this morning.
edit on 2-12-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join