It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neoholographic
It was sad to see how the media and the left ruled out terrorism and tried to blame right wingers.

I haven't seen any Left wing source try to blame right wingers.

CNN panelist Tom Fuentes has already pinned the tragic shooting San Bernardino shooting on anti-government militias

CNN’s Harry Houck Speculates ‘Some Right-Wing Group’ Could Be San Bernardino Shooters
www.newsbusters.org...
edit on 2-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Well, There's a dead woman in the SUV. Who was she?

link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: yuppa

The employment discrimination case involving the wife seems like a more likely scenario to me...

Nature of Suit 442 Civil Rights - Employment
Cause 28:1441 Notice of Removal - Employment Discrimination

www.pacermonitor.com...

This is starting to sound more like a cover-up to me. No, not a government cover-up.

This is beginning to sound like an angry ex-employee disguising retaliation as a terrorist attack.

If the employee at the organized event didn't recognize Syed and his agitated behavior, they might have gotten away with blaming it on radicalized Islam.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

yeah that is what has me confused,his wife is white and the body from the picture looked white,but if they are saying the second suspect is a male was the girl just in the car or what is going on?

well his fb just got deactivated,nothing was posted before 2009 though so not much viewable anyways
edit on 2-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert

Markos Moulitsas the founder of Daily Kos blamed the right wing in a tweet earlier today.

www.weaselzippers.us...

link   
three devices destroyed at center

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And they have had 4-5 say linking the attack tactics to the middle east.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Pretty sure they weren't bombs there though.
Think they still treat them as such and then find out after.

link   
Just a guess....but I'm thinking their permit/case was denied in April this year. They started planning retaliation immediately afterwards and that pulling off this attack at a Christmas party was no coincidence.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
three devices destroyed at center

Those take time to make.
That would officially rule out some guy getting angry at a meeting and coming back 30 minutes later to seek revenge.

link   
a reply to: Destinyone

It does, and it would be. But that comment was aimed at the idea that this is related or because of the mosque denial. If that is the case, we have a situation where a "peaceful" mosque request denied turned into a bloodbath. To me that is very tekking, should it be the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It was sad to see how the media and the left ruled out terrorism and tried to blame right wingers.

Yep. Huffpost hasnt mentioned anything in their coverage about the names or updates from the investigation.

Just that another mass shooting took place and that we need new laws and pulling at the heart strings. And their consumers just eat it up like blind, helpless baby mice.
edit on 3650x6736America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   
ATF says one rifle was legally purchased and linked back to a name that they already know, name not said on CNN.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Do we know what security measures are in place for this facility? I badge readers, armed security.., Mill clearance for this facility IE TS/SCI or just C. ?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

See? That doesn't sound like a pissed off employee to me. What? Did he keep devices planted there all the time JUST IN CASE someone pissed him off so much that he'd want to blow the whole place up?

That doesn't even make enough since to begin entertaining the idea IMO.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: introvert

I haven't seen any Left wing source try to blame right wingers.

CNN panelist Tom Fuentes has already pinned the tragic shooting San Bernardino shooting on anti-government militias

Exactly.

On MSNBC they ruled out terrorism and was talking about gun control and workplace violence but then a press conference occurred and he said we can't rule out terrorism.

The Hayes guy looked like Charlie Brown when Lucy takes away the ball right before he's about to kick it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From everything I heard, there wasn't any bombs at the center.
Trying to track down a source on it.
Well maybe it was just the SUV.
abcnews.go.com...
edit on ndWed, 02 Dec 2015 22:53:26 -0600America/Chicago1220152680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Press conference from CAIR on now...

You can watch it here if you have no other means available - vaughnlive.tv...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
CAIR unequivocally condemns the attack today and they stand in solidarity with us all today. No justification in the attack.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ON FOX Presser by Council on American Islamic Relations,

They know what it was.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join