It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Yw

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The employment discrimination case involving the wife seems like a more likely scenario to me...

Nature of Suit 442 Civil Rights - Employment
Cause 28:1441 Notice of Removal - Employment Discrimination

www.pacermonitor.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
oh they finally released the other name i knew hours ago

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: introvert

Things like blueprints for power plants aren't just left in a filing cabinet that any employee can just walk up to and get. Just like how blueprints and diagrams for jails and prisons aren't.

I know people who have to have blueprints of jails around for their job -- they are always locked up when not being actively used, with restrictions placed on who has the keys. It would make sense the same is done at the city level for infrastructure components that are "mission critical" like power plants.

Don't forget the restrictions put in place by Homeland Security on such facilities.

link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Fox News just reported it as being accurate. Take that with a grain of salt, but I'll believe it for now.

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
ardeogan just released as second suspect's name. So apparently not a hoax.

or FNC just got punked?

link   
On Fox they said the woman is from Qatar.

link   
Repost from previous page -

28 year old Qatar citizen T. Ardeogan just released as second suspect's name. So apparently not a hoax.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Being as though security clearly wasn't a large factor In this crime, it highly likely that others on the inside worked together and In Doing so shared access and information w/each other...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

28 year old Qatar citizen Ardeogan just released as second suspect's name. So apparently not a hoax.

THAT officially makes it an international incident.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

28 year old Qatar citizen Ardeogan just released as second suspect's name. So apparently not a hoax.

Are they saying she worked for the city/county also?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It was sad to see how the media and the left ruled out terrorism and tried to blame right wingers.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Watching FNC now, and they are naming this other suspect as well, the one with initials TA, and still talking about a woman as well, so seems accurate. Looks like this is timed about two hours ago. Trying to catch up here; hd to break for dinner and whatnot. This is pre-news conference, so not the most current.

I'd guess if there was more current info, they'd air it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
It was sad to see how the media and the left ruled out terrorism and tried to blame right wingers.

It's what they do.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think they said the dead female suspect was also from Qatar. So that means only the leader was a US citizen. I could have misheard and that's why I didn't report it originally, but I do think I heard it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Being as though security clearly wasn't a large factor In this crime

What official security measure would play a role in this case?

it highly likely that others on the inside worked together and In Doing so shared access and information w/each other...

Highly likely?

No.

Possible, but not highly likely.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

He's a he and I didn't catch anything about his occupation. If I do, I'll post it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

I haven't seen any Left wing source try to blame right wingers.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

if that is the case i guess this guys wife was not involved then? or is the second suspect suposedly male? i thought at the press confrence they said it was one male and one female

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Can't this be both? A terrorist attack and a pissed off employee? I just hate how CNN wants to slap one label on the whole event. We had a terrorist that was a ticking time bomb and his colleagues pushed it over the edge some way. Let's not forget it was a Christmas get together and from what I read this dude went home to pray to his God every day at prayer time (not confirmed). I wish I knew the answer to all of this and I am in no way a gun guy (don't even have one) but if I lived in that community tonight I think I would sleep a little sounder with one by my side.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join