It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Conveniant? This word has been used too often in this thread. Britain wouldn't use THIS as a reason to bomb Daesh until a proven link was discovered.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I saw a picture of the suspects/victims of the SUV shoot out lying on the ground, and two police officers walking around among them.

The picture appears to have been taken from overhead, possibly a helicopter. I made sure to save it just in case it goes bye-bye in the hours/days ahead.

Its not a good quality, and there's blood and broken glass. What I can say about the skin color of the people laying on the ground (one guy has his shirt half pulled up) is that they both appear to have the same skin color a the two police officers.

Now, I have to stress that the brightness, contrast, and even tint of the photo could have been altered. We did see many photos of the guy who shot the reporter altered to make the guy's hand look white.

In this case, however, there are two other actual "white" people in the photo, and their skin color doesn't appear to have been altered.

So, if it was altered -- it was done so by someone with some knowledge of photoshop. If the photo wasn't altered, the people could simply be very, very light-skinned people of Middle East descent.

I think its a bit odd they aren't saying anything, and ISIS or Al Qaeda or another terrorist organization aren't claiming credit. Even if the guy was a lone Islamic nutjob, other radical Islamic folks would have known about him (it's not exactly a massive group of folks, radicals tend to know radicals).

And, who knows...the people at the SUV shootout might not be the same people who did the shooting. We'll just have to wait and see what they decide to tell us.

Ever see how pale people get with massive blood loss?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
After reading several of his health inspection reports it is apparent that his focus was on water quality.

Who knows what he had access to?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Exactly, that goes both ways.

Who knows if he did, so lets not say that he did have them.

link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: queenofswords

I keep going back to-

“Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, we are increasing in number."

Purported warning from ISIS

Link please ?

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
After reading several of his health inspection reports it is apparent that his focus was on water quality.

Someone in that position will not have access to schematics and such. He is not an engineer. There is no need for him to have access to such information.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Sarc/ Meant as... add this to the list...

British bombers conduct airstrikes in Syria after Parliament approves attacks on Islamic State - @Reuters, @AP British bombers conduct airstrikes in Syria after Parliament approves attacks on Islamic State - @Reuters, @AP

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Im kind of along your lines, but the motive behind it, should the mosque thing turn out to be a factor, would be Islam. Not radical Islam. Just Islam.

To arm yourself to the teeth, body armor too, ,shoot and kill 14 or more people. Sounds pretty damn radical to me!

Des

edit on 2-12-2015 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: yuppa

She's already dead. Look about halfway down the page. You will see her laying in a pool of blood.

www.zerohedge.com...

Well shoot.Ah well. toss their bodys in the gutter then and move on. So do they have anyone left?

link   

Maybe not, but if your job is to ensure water quality, you might have access to the water supply.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If we are going this canceled mosque angle, was the business that rented the building part of that?

YES. The permit for the mosque was revoked by a court because the Environmental Services Department had failed to do an environmental impact study. The Environmental Services Department was holding the meeting in the conference room. Sayed Farooq worked for the Department of Environmental Health, he attended the meeting, he left, and then he returned with weapons, body armor, and two accomplices - before the meeting adjourned. The Environmental Services Department are now dead. It was NOT workplace violence.
edit on 2-12-2015 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Raj, see below. Ty

www.thefederalistpapers.org...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

eh if it was his wife with him and not some other lady his wife (according to fb) is white,they have been married since 2010? and just had a kid last year ,she was from russia originally voronezh. so that may explain "whitness"

link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

I don't know though. Failing to do a study is a lot different than conducting a study that fails the mosque outright.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, I have. Personally.

There isn't enough blood on the ground to cause that from looking at the photograph. I know everyone wants them to be foreign, Middle Eastern Muslims...but we should brace for any possibility.

I still find it odd they aren't releasing any information if they've been shot. Usually they're very quick about attributing an attack to Islamic terrorism.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe not, but if your job is to ensure water quality, you might have access to the water supply.

Was it his job to ensure water quality, or was it his job to produce reports based on information provided to him?

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Russian wife ... Chechen origin for him?

link   

Hence the might.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
a reply to: Sremmos80

If we are going this canceled mosque angle, was the business that rented the building part of that?

YES. The permit for the mosque was revoked by a court because the Environmental Services Department had failed to do an environmental impact study. The Environmental Services Department was holding the meeting in the conference room. Sayed Farooq worked for the Department of Environmental Health, he attended the meeting, he left, and then he returned with weapons, body armor, and two accomplices - before the meeting adjourned. The Environmental Services Department are now dead. It was NOT workplace violence.

All over a permit huh? I assume he had this planned incase the permit fell through to get revenge for his religious beliefs. Just wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join